OtakuBoards

Goodbye, you psychopaths...

Guest Pyromaniac

Guest Pyromaniac
First off, I would like to say this. James and Adam, you have created and managed a wonderful site. You have been nothing but great founders, and for this I commend you. For everyone else, my message follows....
After seeing how seriously you people take these topics, and how much time you spend on it, I can only say this....Get a life, will you people!! I mean, you've turned an enjoyable thing to talk about with your friends, or watch on TV into a collosal waste of time!! On my fist day on this site, I had 10 posts. I look at others, they go 40 and upwards!! On one post I wrote in, I turned it off the computer at 9:30. When I logged back on at 3:30 the next day, there were about 5 posts yelling at me to get back on. When I saw what time they were posted, it was 1:30!! Do you people never sleep?!? The moderators are worse. Moderators, or "Mods" as they like to be called in a vain attempt to act cool, are the most restrictive, power hungry pricks I have ever seen!! In General Discussion, 5 out of my 6 posts were shut down for being off topic. The topic is GENERAL DISCUSSION!!!! One was shut down because when I used @#*% for a swear, they said it was bad langauge!! Also, sometimes I would post a topic, then have it shut down beacause someone else posted something similar already. Well, i'm sorry if I didnt see a post at 3 in the morning. You could at least be polite!! "These topics are useless...bah...topic closed." That's what I got!!! Do I get a "I'm sorry, but this topic was already covered."? NO!!! You people always have to be so da*m correct!! I posted a topic recently about the possibility of more Super Saiya-Jin stages. Just something to think about, right? Wrong! About 7 people said "Theres no such thing" "Not possible" "I hate these topics...topic closed...". Not a bit of imagination allowed, huh?
So in conclusion, whipe the cheetos off your upper lip, turn off the computer, go outside to turn you transclucent skin at least a pale white, and GET A LIFE!!!! I just hope I was able to bail out before I was to turn into you freaks. So, goodbye you dateless wonders. Peace the #*%^ out. (Is that questionable langauge?)

PS: Also, if anyone closes this down, it will only confirm everything that i have said about you controlling S.O.B.s.

Well I will first off say bye...What the hell half of this is for I have no clue....if they shut it down excuse them for doing their jobs...Look people have lives...its called they like the comp and they get on it...Hell I have a life the only problem is most of my friends live to far away to do anything with..excuse me for trying to talk to my friends...Look I was gonna say that I missed ya...but the way you act I think it will be a welcome change...Good bye and good riddence...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well i do agree i know i get worked up a lot on here. cause i do live on here, and also have a job on here that i enjoy.

anyway since u want to leave we just gonna help you along and ban you ;)

and it was closed because GOODBYE TOPICS ARENT ALLOWED not cause of what you said (besides good bye) [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pyromaniac [/i]
[B]So, goodbye you dateless wonders. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Aww man, and I thought I was quite well versed in the dating scene...guess I was really wrong :huh:[/color]

[quote][b]PS: Also, if anyone closes this down, it will only confirm everything that i have said about you controlling S.O.B.s. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Ah, so the Nazi conspiracy has been proven true? We've truely become a concentration camp?! Gah! Run! ::dies::[/color]

lol this thread makes me laugh...

I will say no more than "stupid people are good for one thing: making themselves look more stupid".... and the first post in this thread prooves my theory once again. I should really write a book.

Oh and if you didn't think this topic was going to be closed you can go admit yourself to a psychiatric hospital right now.

PS: I'm not a dateless wonder.... I just got laid today :( I feel all bad now because you thought that.

[size=1][COLOR=red]Somehow, I imagine him as more of an embodiment of a 'dateless wonder'. Just my opinion, though.

-Justin[/COLOR][/size]