Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
What would you all do if your parents made you quit doing something that you loved and had a talent for just because they didnt want you to do it and wanted you to do things they like personally? PLease note that this activity would be completely legal and not against any morals or beilefs that you and your family have.

I would like to know what you all would do........
Posted
Quietly ignore everyone who annoys me and write angry words about them in my notebooks....

Gee, that's what I do regardless....
Posted
I dunno if I could do anything even if I wanted to, unless I could do this talent thingy at home, then I'd do it anyway (I'd just make sure they didn't catch me:D)

[i]off-subject[/i] cool sig quote, 08th MS Team is cooooool:D
Posted
I'm being deprived of my boyfriend right now :( all because of his parents....

Anyway, if my parents took away my computer and Stereo i would kill.... well they can't do that anyway, they were all bought by me, plus they would have to listen to me whine and complain.... heh and i know they don't like that.
Posted
[color=coral] I'd run away 4 a while and stay at my friends house....then when they would come lookin 4 me i'd lay on the sidewalk faking injury so then as a get-well present i'd get my thing I wanted back...[/color]
Posted
You sound like a little pussy talking like that, I would rebel and do it anyways. Matt D sure has a smart plan, everyone listen to his smart plan.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...