Zaku II Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 What would you all do if your parents made you quit doing something that you loved and had a talent for just because they didnt want you to do it and wanted you to do things they like personally? PLease note that this activity would be completely legal and not against any morals or beilefs that you and your family have. I would like to know what you all would do........
MysticBabe Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 scream and kick and whine.....wait thats something ssj chic would do, nevermind. i would have a long talk with my parents.
Sara Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Quietly ignore everyone who annoys me and write angry words about them in my notebooks.... Gee, that's what I do regardless....
amibasuki Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I dunno if I could do anything even if I wanted to, unless I could do this talent thingy at home, then I'd do it anyway (I'd just make sure they didn't catch me:D) [i]off-subject[/i] cool sig quote, 08th MS Team is cooooool:D
PiroMunkie Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [SIZE=1]I'd just rebel and do it anyways even more than I used to..[/SIZE]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I'd just rebel and do it anyways even more than I used to..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I'd probably do that also! :D
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I'm being deprived of my boyfriend right now :( all because of his parents.... Anyway, if my parents took away my computer and Stereo i would kill.... well they can't do that anyway, they were all bought by me, plus they would have to listen to me whine and complain.... heh and i know they don't like that.
Matt.D Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=coral] I'd run away 4 a while and stay at my friends house....then when they would come lookin 4 me i'd lay on the sidewalk faking injury so then as a get-well present i'd get my thing I wanted back...[/color]
Guest Lucky Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 You sound like a little pussy talking like that, I would rebel and do it anyways. Matt D sure has a smart plan, everyone listen to his smart plan.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 I'd probably talk them out of it...if that doesn't work, then I'll do what I truly want to do. They probably won't stop me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now