Dragon Warrior Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 The great Comedy Awards are to show who is the funniest on Otaku. There shall be 10 people competing (I being one) and our public will vote. Now if your a soar loser, don't sign up. Otherwise, join. Also, prepare something to post for the public. Please do not join if you do not want to post something. If not enough people join in a certain amount of time, I'll just start it from where it is. Thank you for listening... I need 9 more people... Canidates: Gavin (Dragon Warrior)- Me!
Chaos Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 sure, why not? If I know how to do something, is to take a loss. Name: Neil (SuperSayian)
Biida Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Can I nominate someone? Yes? All right, then... I nominate.... *drumroll* [SIZE=6][B]KEN!!!![/B][/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gold_Angewomon [/i] [B]Can I nominate someone? Yes? All right, then... I nominate.... *drumroll* [SIZE=6][B]KEN!!!![/B][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]*comes out with boxer shorts on his head* AYE! DE LEPHRACHUNS BE BLESSIN ME! [i]Pulls out bagpipes and dances around playing them....[/i] ---~!~--- Tis an honor to be nominated...[/color]
Biida Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson]*comes out with boxer shorts on his head* AYE! DE LEPHRACHUNS BE BLESSIN ME! [i]Pulls out bagpipes and dances around playing them....[/i] ---~!~--- Tis an honor to be nominated...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] *sweat drop* I'm not sure if nominating you was a good thing... or a really really really really scary and bad thing... O.o; *twitch* :worried: -_- *thwacks him on the head with the almighty poking stick of power* And be silent with the bagpipes, Fluffy.
Transtic Nerve Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]The great Comedy Awards are to show who is the funniest on Otaku. There shall be 10 people competing (I being one) and our public will vote. Now if your a soar loser, don't sign up. Otherwise, join. Also, prepare something to post for the public. Please do not join if you do not want to post something. If not enough people join in a certain amount of time, I'll just start it from where it is. Thank you for listening... I need 9 more people... Canidates: Gavin (Dragon Warrior)- Me! [/B][/QUOTE] lol thats funny!.... oh... you were serious..... nah, I don't think I'm "funny" enough (i suppose thats not for me to decide)... BTW, this is a game, and thus goes in the games and RPG section.
Navi Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 I'd like to nominate kuja..... [b]HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA[/b]
liamc2 Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 hm. .so what do you post? we do have to post dont we? *twitch* Someone: if you're trying to be funny you suck! >< . . . . ------- anyhow, what do the contestants do? BTW. .I nominate Britty!! *evil cackle, pulls out camera for entry photo* [SIZE=4]*THWACK!*[/SIZE] owies. .:blackeye:
Dragon Warrior Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 Well, the person has to except the nomination first. here's the contestants: Gavin (Dragon Warrior) Matt (Son Goten) Neil (SuperSayian) Ken (DeathKnight) Need more people, people!
RicoTranzrig Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 I'll just keep watch on this one to cheer me up...I can make jokes...but don't have the time. (School Sucks!)
Dragon Warrior Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]I'll just keep watch on this one to cheer me up...I can make jokes...but don't have the time. (School Sucks!) [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yeah. I agree totally. I'm in school right now. >.< Here's the Canidates: Gavin (Dragon Warrior) Matt (Son Goten) Neil (SuperSayian) Ken (DeathKnight) Danny Lucking (Deus_Ex_Machina) Bon-Bon Boy (AlmightySSJ4) Good, good. Keep 'em coming. We need 3 more.
Andrew Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 Sign me up Doc! Name: Crazy mofo (Andrew or MajinVegeta)
Lia Posted February 21, 2002 Posted February 21, 2002 hm..can i nominate myself :D i may not be funny but it sounds like fun...eheh...heh...heh *shuts up*:therock:
Dragon Warrior Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 Ah, man Amber. I saw u as the last one that posted here and I just knew u'd say "Can I nominate myself?" I guess your just that kind of person and i know u too well O.o Yes. we need 1 more. The Canidates: Gavin (Dragon Warrior) Matt (Son Goten) Neil (SuperSayian) Ken (DeathKnight) Danny Lucking (Deus_Ex_Machina) Bon-Bon Boy (AlmightySSJ4) Andrew (MajinVegeta) Amber (ssj chic)
Ryan Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson] *Comes in riding his moose that eats only crack. Underwear on his and its head and Ryan is holding a hockey stick.* Ryan: Hewo..Mey I bein mey moi jewn tis funnies tingeemajjiga?? Britty: Huh?? Ryan: ENTER ME NOW I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: Britty: AHH! OK! Ryan: Sign me up and Ryan: Clan of the Moose... Britty: ok???? ur weird Ryan: Yes me bee noig tat... [/size][/color]
gouf Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 umm did someone take the last postion yet i will sigh up me and cloud strife00 wich we will be working as a team so that we can win we're funny together but not alone if thats okay. say so if not
Dragon Warrior Posted February 23, 2002 Author Posted February 23, 2002 Only 1 more can join. sorry. I'd allow more but it wouldn't work out in the poll. One of you is all i can have. Man, it sucks, don't it?
gouf Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 no plese for the poll just put both of us on one entry that way it would like so cloud strif00 and gouf. pleses
Dragon Warrior Posted February 23, 2002 Author Posted February 23, 2002 I'm sorry, but it'd be unfair to the others for having two heads in the act. Next Comedy Awards, i'll make it pairs. just for you two. ^^
Lia Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i] [B]Ah, man Amber. I saw u as the last one that posted here and I just knew u'd say "Can I nominate myself?" I guess your just that kind of person and i know u too well O.o Yes. we need 1 more. The Canidates: Gavin (Dragon Warrior) Matt (Son Goten) Neil (SuperSayian) Ken (DeathKnight) Danny Lucking (Deus_Ex_Machina) Bon-Bon Boy (AlmightySSJ4) Andrew (MajinVegeta) Amber (ssj chic) [/B][/QUOTE] i'm not sure wether or not to take that as an insult.... BTW, those of you TRYING to act funny.... KEY WORD: [B]trying[/B] it er..ain't workin...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now