OtakuBoards

Base ball

Madmax

Guest Altron Gundam
Go San Francisco Giants! Bonds will eclipse 70. BTW, my fave team other than the Giants is the Cubs but they've been losing a lot lately. But Sosa is only 4 behind McGwire's pace, :D

my home team is the Dodgers!! ooh...wow!! :rolleyes: i don't like them...but meh...

i don't like any of my home teams...!

i [b]Love[/b] the Braves!!! :D

BTW: Yankees buy World Series! ;) <---i'm only joshin' and no offense to anyone who may like that team!! :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]my home team is the Dodgers!! ooh...wow!! :rolleyes: i don't like them...but meh...

i don't like any of my home teams...!

i [b]Love[/b] the Braves!!! :D

BTW: Yankees buy World Series! ;) <---i'm only joshin' and no offense to anyone who may like that team!! :) [/B][/QUOTE]

who cares if nybodys offended...its the truth! if every team could afford to go out and by the best pitchers every off season like the yankees do, the yankees wouldnt win so many world series's.....but ya my hometown team is the brewers and they suck. but i love the texas rangers....but they suck too. but i do like the clevelend indians a lot...and the phillies.

Guest Altron Gundam
You're right the Brewers do suck, getting their heads mashed in the NL Central by the Cubbies, and Astros. Hehehehe, BTW, Sosa had a three homer game yesterday. He's only 1 behind McGwire's pace, and 5 behind Bonds.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I enjoy playing Baseball, not watching it..... I used to catch Sports Center when I was still in HS... now I don't so I have no idea.... but soon hockey will be back on so all is good and well..... gotta wait till October but who cares, it's well worth the wait... [/B][/QUOTE]

I enjoy playing it also. I used to play on the Varsity back in HS...-_-