Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Have You Play This Game(Pokemon Trading Card Game)Or NOt[/COLOR] [list]
[*]There Are Bulbasaur and friend deck,Charmander and Freiend deck and Squirtle And Freind Deck!
[/list]

It So Good , If You want to find It Just Tell Me Ok!
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um... that game rocks i have beat it like 10 times over lol... the only good PKmon game out there lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[color=indigo]I have it, and I think it's really cool. After I got it, I didn't have to spend money on the cards anymore!

I just wish they'd make a sequel with all the new sets of cards...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Have You Play This Game(Pokemon Trading Card Game)Or NOt[/COLOR] [list]
[*]There Are Bulbasaur and friend deck,Charmander and Freiend deck and Squirtle And Freind Deck!
[/list]

It So Good , If You want to find It Just Tell Me Ok! [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Boy, am I glad someone replied to this post before me, now I know what this person is trying to say...

I have it, and it's very fun. With some help from a card guide, I can rock quite the house...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I have it, and I think it's really cool. After I got it, I didn't have to spend money on the cards anymore!

I just wish they'd make a sequel with all the new sets of cards...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I heard a rumor that this supposed to be happening in the near future from a reliable friend of mine, but if it's true or not is the question. BTW, I had that game and it was great. I beat so many times, but Rod is kinda hard the first time around if you don't have the right deck. I wish that I could find out who stole it from me......
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I like it. it has the addictiveness of the other games but people regard it the same as Pokemon Pinball: Rubbish, but that is there own opinion.

I think that is fun to play because you can collect all the origanal, fossil& jungle cards as well as ones made just for the game.

The best thing about it is the shiny Meowth card you get with it!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i]
[b]

The best thing about it is the shiny Meowth card you get with it! [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]What Meowth card?! I never got one of them..... how do you get it? (I'm not collecting cards anymore, I just sell them ;))[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]A promo Meowth card came with it, in the box. It's holographic, and a cool card. Maybe they weren't included over in Australia?[/color]
Posted
[color=green]This is the game we're talking about here... :)

I'm pretty sure the Meowth card was included with the game here in Australia, maybe I was just an unlucky buyer? Or maybe I bought it too late..... :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]We're talking about the Game Boy game.

I don't know if they stopped including the promo Meowth card after awhile, or not... But that'd be a good guess, if you didn't get one. The card was included with every copy, when I bought it, but they might have stopped including it.[/color]
Posted
[FONT=arial]I've played this game a couple of times, I can really do great on that thing! I love the game, I never got a Meowth though. Man I can really win on that game!

The only thing I hate about it, I don't have the game.[/FONT]
Posted
Er? I heard you got a Mew card, you know, that one with 50HP and the Deevolution Beam attack, not a Meowth. I heard of a gold-bordered Meowth in Betty Crocker boxes, but not in the game box...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FerMansion1989 [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]Have You Play This Game(Pokemon Trading Card Game)Or NOt[/COLOR] [list]
[*]There Are Bulbasaur and friend deck,Charmander and Freiend deck and Squirtle And Freind Deck!
[/list]

It So Good , If You want to find It Just Tell Me Ok! [/B][/QUOTE]


i beat it that game with other decks. Charmander and friends deck need to switch some pokemon around. like replace some pokemon with articuno,rhyhorn and rhydon. and reduce the energy card of the element your "get rid of pokemon" is,and put in the element i picked 2 lines up.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Really? Huh. Where'd that Mew card come from, then? [/B][/QUOTE]


i got 2 mew cards in my gameboy. its not worth it. its not powerful.mewtwo is more powerful then any mew cards.
Posted
Hey in the GB game what's up with that door in the corner of the Challenge Hall? How come that guy blocks it during every challenge cup, and how come you can't open it?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Hey in the GB game what's up with that door in the corner of the Challenge Hall? How come that guy blocks it during every challenge cup, and how come you can't open it? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]I don't know, I've wondered about that too... Seems kind of weird that there'd be a door that doesn't have a purpose, though. Do people ever come out of it?[/color]
  • 1 month later...
Posted
No, he just blocks it during Tourneys... odd...

What about that Ishahara guy or whatever, who has that house and trades you good cards... He leaves after you win, for a long time apparently. Does he ever come back?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]No, he just blocks it during Tourneys... odd...

What about that Ishahara guy or whatever, who has that house and trades you good cards... He leaves after you win, for a long time apparently. Does he ever come back? [/B][/QUOTE]He hasn't come back for me yet.... I've been wondering where he wouldv'e gone to and went looking for him (:drunk: ), though no luck.... maybe he [i]doesn't[/i] come back...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]He hasn't come back for me yet.... I've been wondering where he wouldv'e gone to and went looking for him (:drunk: ), though no luck.... maybe he [i]doesn't[/i] come back... [/B][/QUOTE]


you have to win the grand leaders. then go back to that guys house and i think you will see him.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by G/S/B Master [/i]
[B]


you have to win the grand leaders. then go back to that guys house and i think you will see him. [/B][/QUOTE]I've beaten two.... Shouldn't take me long to beat the third.... thanks for the help G/S/B Master. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...