Jump to content
OtakuBoards

otaku rules!!


Recommended Posts

Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
this is easily the best website for db Z/ GT/ AF???
you guys do a treemendous job! keep it up!


just 1 Q ploeeze. when will you accept fanart again? i cant wait to show you mine.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyangohan2002 [/i]
[B]this is easily the best website for db Z/ GT/ AF???
you guys do a treemendous job! keep it up!


just 1 Q ploeeze. when will you accept fanart again? i cant wait to show you mine. [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=indigo]THERE IS NO DB AF

lol [/COLOR]
Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I believe this is Spam where are you baby girl[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]*best BG impression* im right here with all these loser boys drooling over me, only that cool kuja person is cool, so cool one of my passwords is his name![/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hehe yea ill close it now[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

*best sephrioth impression* topic closed
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][COLOR=deeppink]*best BG impression* im right here with all these loser boys drooling over me, only that cool kuja person is cool, so cool one of my passwords is his name![/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hehe yea ill close it now[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

*best sephrioth impression* topic closed [/B][/QUOTE]

::bets Kuja impression:: I don't do very good impressions... :p
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]your betting my impression? what are you getting for it... 1/2 a cent?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Best Jenna impression: [COLOR=deeppink]Kuja...I don't love you, I love Justin...so just back off! :p[/COLOR]

Best kuja impression: [COLOR=red]lol[/COLOR]

Best Seppy impression: Topic Closed...yaoi section or bust!

Best TN impression: *beats random people down with hockey sticks*

Best Justin impression: hey...*later on*...c ya

None of those are very good but hey, I'm not most of those people either.

-Justin
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I don't do very good impressions... :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hah, I had to get my 2 cents in here...

I have one for TN! 'Queer as Folk'....tsss, HOT!

(I saw it the other night!) :p[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...