Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Sorry! :D NEE!!!

---

"Oh oh, NAUGHTY BAD EVIL Zoot! (was that her name?) We cannot accept this kind of behaviour, and for that, you must tie her down, and SPANK HER! Then you may deal with her in any way you please...And after that, spank me! :D"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"Well, I guess I could stay a BIT longer...:smirk:"
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Sorry! :D NEE!!!

---

"Oh oh, NAUGHTY BAD EVIL Zoot! (was that her name?) We cannot accept this kind of behaviour, and for that, you must tie her down, and SPANK HER! Then you may deal with her in any way you please...And after that, spank me! :D"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"And me!"
"Well, I guess I could stay a BIT longer...:smirk:" [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Now, that part was sort of disturbing to me...and yes her name was Zoot, which is the stupidest name in the world...Zoot I swear....

"Are you suggesting that coconuts are migratory?"[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]My favorite thing about the boards is the edit button. It allows me to correct any stupid mistake (spelling or otherwise) that I make. If it wasn't for that I would have start alot of arguments here.. and everyone would have thought I was illiterate or something.

Oh yeah, and the people here are okay too. [/SIZE] :)
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]I think it's meeting new people that keeps me coming back for more here...that and the story writing fourms. Plus my g/f forced me to join back in August so there...[/COLOR] :p :D
Posted
HAHAHA!!! oh man *sighs*
You guys have just demonstarted one of the reasons why i love this place so much. Intelligent people talking about irrelevant things. That and it gives me a place to flex my creative muscles..something that you can't do at any gym.

My all time favourite part of that movie was the meat-eating bunny rabbit. O dear...it hurts in my ribs it's so funny.
Posted
I'm forced to like otaku, adam and james have me locked up in the otaku dungeon and only feed me when I am forced to do their bidding, someone.....help :bawl:
Posted
[color=royalblue]I like coming here because of the differing views...the unique (and somtimes crazy) members...and the friendly staff.

OtakuBoards also features some of the 'nets most creative RPGs...I don't think I've ever seen storytellers with such imagination on other sites.

Also, our site has a great history. This isn't just a web forum...it's a world wide community with a colorful and interesting past.

And I'm sure the future will be just as great. :)[/color]
Posted
[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7747&perpage=15&pagenumber=4]Look here, it has my "Otaku Speech". Just scroll down til you find me..[/URL]
Posted
Nice speech N-Man!

Anyway, I like this place because of:

I can put nice avatars

There's almost no SPAM

The RPGs

This smiley :D

The fact that there's a lot of people that do my duty big time!
Posted
I love this place because of....um...because... O.o; *scratches her head* Geez. I dunno why.

Ken (DeathKnight) : *appears out of nowhere* Da*n the gods... *tells her why she likes it here, then disappears*

Britty (me) : Oh...yeah... that's right. ^^

Travis (Anti) : *Walks in and shakes his head* Blondes. :rolleyes:

Liam (Liamc2) : *bounces in and looks at her*....*blinks*....Bwah... *bounces off*

Amber (ssj chic) : *walks in and grins evilly* :demon:

Bryan (DuoGod of Death) : MWUAHAH!! *runs in and thwacks her over the head with a metal bat, then runs out, cackling evilly*

Siren (stormwing) : *leans against a wall and stares at them all like they're insane* *shakes her head* oi vey.

Gavin (Dragon Warrior) : MOOOO!!!!!!!! :D :freak:

Britty: *smiles* I like it here for way too many reasons to list.... but I like it most probably because I've met almost all of my best online friends here! :)

Gavin: *smiles* GROUP HUG!!!! :bawl:

*a cricket chirps in the background and they all stare blankly at him*.....

Gavin:...right...*shuts up*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry... I'm very very hyper at the moment... -_- Someone remind me to never again have expresso coffee at 11pm...
Posted
*walks up to britty and wispers* more expresso coffee *grins and skips off singing the smurf's theme song*

hm...i like the boards...because of my wacked family....AKA
[B]*James...my daddy

*Adam..my mother...

*TN.....Adam's toy..whom is having an affair with my mother whom got my father mad whom then murdered him...(that made..no sense)

*SG...my brother/lover/uncle/son/cousin twice removed/neighbor's dog's friend's food bowls's owner's sister's neice....O.o;;

*my moldy garden in the backyard of james' moldy house.....

am i forgetting something..oh yes....

*ken...my brother/grandfather.../aunt/cousin(female)

then theres....

*Kuja.....the postman/mayor/village idiot/cow in the backyard/the man nextdoor[/B]

and um.....yep...whatta screwed family...
other than that....what can i say? these boards are just...ADDICTING :twitch: :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...