OtakuBoards

Which Z Fighter would u rather be???

Dark Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]i rather be Gotenk cause he could make duplicate of him no1 is a ghost of a chance against GOTENK [/B][/QUOTE]
His name is Gotenks and that is a move he made called the Kamakazi Ghost Attack.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]hehe, I would want to be Mystical Gohan, he is even stronger the SSJ 4 Goku.;) [/B][/QUOTE]

No its not. If it was stronger than Super Saiyajin 4, why did he get his *** kicked by Buu. Mystic Gohan is equal to Super Saiyajin 3 not 4.

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]:o sorry, yeah, I remember he got his *** kicked by buu.. very funny clip, tho not as funny as Gotenks's many attamps at fusion ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, and Chocalate Vegetto trying to fight Buu lol. And knocking him down a few times, lmao!

hummm, there aren't many girl Z fighers, are there?
if you're talkin' about DBZ, I'd be Android 18 (heh, not really a Z figher, but oh well)
GT, Videl hands down

*thinks for a minute* LOLOLOLOL, I've got a stupid idea for a thread now! *gleefully finishes post and begins new thread*

yeah, but getting killed is what makees the show interesting. and Gohan dosen't get killed once. when a Z fighter gets killed, later on they need that person and then they have to get the Dragonballs to reveve him/her. That is my opinion.