Dark Sephiroth Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=silver]If u were a Z Fighter which one would u rather be and why[/COLOR] :D :p :rolleyes:
Krillen Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 i think id be vegeta, cause he gets to **** bulma, lol!
Syk3 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B]i think id be vegeta, cause he gets to **** bulma, lol! [/B][/QUOTE] Ah, a bulma fan. Thinking lik dat, i wud rather b u, krillin.
Dark Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 i rather be Gotenk cause he could make duplicate of him no1 is a ghost of a chance against GOTENK
Syk3 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i] [B]i rather be Gotenk cause he could make duplicate of him no1 is a ghost of a chance against GOTENK [/B][/QUOTE] His name is Gotenks and that is a move he made called the Kamakazi Ghost Attack.
Guest M&Mgreen Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I would probably want to be Gohan because he is so strong.;)
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I wouldn't be a Z-Fighter, I'd be Bulma...Woo-hoo....;) I'm gonna catch me a Saiya-jin..hehehehehe...Carry On
PiroMunkie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]Vegeta! Cuz he's simply the best![/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Gokou cuz he can kick anybody's ***..
Emcew Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 hehe, I would want to be Mystical Gohan, he is even stronger the SSJ 4 Goku.;)
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i] [B]hehe, I would want to be Mystical Gohan, he is even stronger the SSJ 4 Goku.;) [/B][/QUOTE] No its not. If it was stronger than Super Saiyajin 4, why did he get his *** kicked by Buu. Mystic Gohan is equal to Super Saiyajin 3 not 4.
Emcew Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 :o sorry, yeah, I remember he got his *** kicked by buu.. very funny clip, tho not as funny as Gotenks's many attamps at fusion ^_^
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i] [B]:o sorry, yeah, I remember he got his *** kicked by buu.. very funny clip, tho not as funny as Gotenks's many attamps at fusion ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE] LOL, and Chocalate Vegetto trying to fight Buu lol. And knocking him down a few times, lmao!
Emcew Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 If you ask me, the clip when Goku and Vegita use the Prottora Earrings, they seem to fuse in a .......odd (gay):o way
Neko_Cat Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I'd like to be Videl 'cause she can fight, or 18 because I think Krillan is adorable, but as an avid Trunks fan any girl he's dating would be good......j/k:D :D
Vegitto4 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I would probably want to be Vegetto. Because of the fact that he is really **** powerfull.
Emcew Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Again, the clip when Goku and Vegita use the Prottora Earrings, they seem to fuse in a .......odd (gay):o way
amibasuki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 hummm, there aren't many girl Z fighers, are there? if you're talkin' about DBZ, I'd be Android 18 (heh, not really a Z figher, but oh well) GT, Videl hands down *thinks for a minute* LOLOLOLOL, I've got a stupid idea for a thread now! *gleefully finishes post and begins new thread*
Charles Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 None of them. They all get killed AT LEAST once.
Emcew Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 yeah, but getting killed is what makees the show interesting. and Gohan dosen't get killed once. when a Z fighter gets killed, later on they need that person and then they have to get the Dragonballs to reveve him/her. That is my opinion.
Charles Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Actually Gohan gets killed TWICE. Once as Mirai no Gohan and again by Buu.
Emcew Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 How does gohan get killed by Buu? And Mairi No Gohan is in a movie, if we are counting movies 2 then everyone dies at least one more time
Vegitto4 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 its potara emcew. but hey, they are still royally good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now