Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i]
[B]i think id be vegeta, cause he gets to **** bulma, lol! [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, a bulma fan. Thinking lik dat, i wud rather b u, krillin.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark Sephiroth [/i]
[B]i rather be Gotenk cause he could make duplicate of him no1 is a ghost of a chance against GOTENK [/B][/QUOTE]
His name is Gotenks and that is a move he made called the Kamakazi Ghost Attack.
Guest M&Mgreen
Posted
I would probably want to be Gohan because he is so strong.;)
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Gokou cuz he can kick anybody's ***..
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]hehe, I would want to be Mystical Gohan, he is even stronger the SSJ 4 Goku.;) [/B][/QUOTE]

No its not. If it was stronger than Super Saiyajin 4, why did he get his *** kicked by Buu. Mystic Gohan is equal to Super Saiyajin 3 not 4.
Posted
:o sorry, yeah, I remember he got his *** kicked by buu.. very funny clip, tho not as funny as Gotenks's many attamps at fusion ^_^
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emcew [/i]
[B]:o sorry, yeah, I remember he got his *** kicked by buu.. very funny clip, tho not as funny as Gotenks's many attamps at fusion ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, and Chocalate Vegetto trying to fight Buu lol. And knocking him down a few times, lmao!
Posted
I'd like to be Videl 'cause she can fight, or 18 because I think Krillan is adorable, but as an avid Trunks fan any girl he's dating would be good......j/k:D :D
Posted
hummm, there aren't many girl Z fighers, are there?
if you're talkin' about DBZ, I'd be Android 18 (heh, not really a Z figher, but oh well)
GT, Videl hands down

*thinks for a minute* LOLOLOLOL, I've got a stupid idea for a thread now! *gleefully finishes post and begins new thread*
Posted
yeah, but getting killed is what makees the show interesting. and Gohan dosen't get killed once. when a Z fighter gets killed, later on they need that person and then they have to get the Dragonballs to reveve him/her. That is my opinion.
Posted
How does gohan get killed by Buu? And Mairi No Gohan is in a movie, if we are counting movies 2 then everyone dies at least one more time

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...