James Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=indigo]I will use this thread to provide up to date reports on Nintendo Space World, which commences in about four hours. Some information has already been revealed though, so I'll post it here. And I'll show some of the newest shots released by Nintendo :) Firstly, SEGA has confirmed that it will release Sonic Adventure 2 on Nintendo GAMECUBE in early 2002. Nobody yet knows whether or not the game will feature any enhancements, but it's expected that at the very least, we'll see four player split screen play. In addition, new screenshots have so far been revealed, including in-game shots of Metroid and Donkey Kong Racing. [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/space2k1/dk03.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/space2k1/DM-02.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/space2k1/MP-01.jpg[/IMG] As you can see, that last pic is of Metroid. It's a very low quality capture though...so I hope that as Space World progresses, I can get my hands on some nice high quality pictures for everyone to see. Oh and by the way, there is a lot of talk that Tekken 4 and a brand new Ridge Racer are headed to cube. Tekken 4 AND Soul Calibur 2....that's ironic, N64 was the weakest console in fighting games...but GCN may just become the dominant console in that area. ;) As a footnote, Shigeru Miyamoto confirmed that he will be showing Mario Sunshine, the all-new Mario Bros. game today. I will post screens and details as soon as I hear about it![/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Excellent...the new metriod screenshot looks interesting Ridge Racer was on the 64 a while back...so I guess namco is starting to support nintendo more as well. So you're actually going to spaceworld?
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Sweet Mickey Mouse games looks cool and so does Donkey KOng Racing hmmm Sonic Adventure 2 sounds cool hope they do have new features in there.Cant wait till even more better updates come by.
James Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 Here are some images from the GCN version of Soul Calibur 2. [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/space2k1/soulcalibur2_3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/space2k1/soulcalibur2_2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://cubemedia.ign.com/media/space2k1/soulcalibur2_1.jpg[/IMG]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Sweet pictures! I'm already gonna get a GCN but looking at these pics makes me want it more.
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Hmmm I dont seem to reconize some of the characters in the sreenshots maybe the charcters just look different oh wells the pics looks great.
Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 nightmare is in soul calibur 2? oh hell yeah! thank you namco.... metroid looks a lot like quake if you ask me....
Defcon5 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Hmmm now that sonic adventure 2 is comming to the Cube should I still buy a dreamcast?
James Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 You guys ain't seen nothin' yet. As soon as Nintendo releases images of the new Mario game (and hopefully Zelda), I'll post them up here straight away. :) Space World hasn't even begun yet...Nintendo have just released a few teasers to get us ready for the real deal ;)
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Yeah Nintendo will have alot of secrets up their sleeves even more and more great things still havent been revealed at Spaceworld yet expect Nintendo is known for surprises. And for Defcon5 ya got any other Dreamcast games ya intrested in other than Sonic Adventure 2?
Defcon5 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Yeah Nintendo will have alot of secrets up their sleeves even more and more great things still havent been revealed at Spaceworld yet expect Nintendo is known for surprises. And for Defcon5 ya got any other Dreamcast games ya intrested in other than Sonic Adventure 2? [/B][/QUOTE] Is sonic adventure any good?
Treble Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B] Is sonic adventure any good? [/B][/QUOTE] Of course well to me in my opinion its good ya play as Sonic go through an Adventure do many things then ya get to unlock other charcters and play their Adventure very fun.Well its night time i gotta get some rest.Peace.
Defcon5 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 well those are the only game I wanted. good night and don't let the bed bugs bite. (that sound really quier)
Zomby Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]Hmmm now that sonic adventure 2 is comming to the Cube should I still buy a dreamcast? [/B][/QUOTE] Of course you should. If only for Shenmue and the upcoming Shenmue 2. Neither of which have been anounced for any other consoles that I know of. Z
Warlock Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Nice pics. So, where is this Nintendo Space World?
Cecil Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Im pretty sure space world is in japan... but in not totally sure...
James Posted September 5, 2001 Author Posted September 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i] [B]Im pretty sure space world is in japan... but in not totally sure... [/B][/QUOTE] [font=arial][color=darkblue][size=small][b] Space World is held at the Makuhari Messe convention centre in Tokyo, Japan. [/font][/color][/b][/size]
anime lover Posted September 16, 2001 Posted September 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]Hmmm now that sonic adventure 2 is comming to the Cube should I still buy a dreamcast? [/B][/QUOTE] No, because saga isn't going to make gamesystems anymore. just Games.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now