Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Does anyone else want to kick the crap out of young trunks?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I liked him when he was older but not when he was younger, about 7 or 8 (i don't really know).

I really like goten but i hate the young trunks he is so much like when vegeta was bad.

Anyone else hate him, or disagree with me?:flaming:

I also like Videl, shes so cool.

I combined your 2 posts into 1-Sephiroth
Posted
trunks does not act like vegita in the subs, they made him like that for some reason in the dubs, don't ask me why, they never even made son goten say kamekameha when he was fighting trunks in the tenkaiichi boudakai....
Guest ssjsupreme
Posted
[COLOR=orange]i know exactly what you mean. he acts like he knows everything, and it bothers me sooooo much. maybe goten should beat the tar out of trunks. butr i doubt that will ever happen :([/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B] they never even made son goten say kamekameha when he was fighting trunks in the tenkaiichi boudakai.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I noticed that too. I find it amusing that Trunks acts like his father. It's weird, but I've always liked people with attitudes.
Posted
Chibi Torunkusu-kun is so Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!! Why would I want to kick his butt?... Now I'd kick Goten's butt... just because he poses a threat to me by getting in the way of my Trunks! Goten can't have him! ::spanks Goten:: 0-0;;
Posted
The kid is the offspring on Vegeta and Bluma, I would think something was wrong if he DIDN'T have some attitude!

HOW CAN YOU LIKE VIDEL!?!?!?!
That chick drives me nutz! Not that I can say exactly why, but she does.

Gwen
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gwendolyn24 [/i]
[B]HOW CAN YOU LIKE VIDEL!?!?!?!
That chick drives me nutz! Not that I can say exactly why, but she does.

Gwen [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, she was annying, but she mellowed out a whole heap after she got her hair cut. And in the dubs Trunks is just a confident little kid - he's not that annoying. Him and Goten make a good fit.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by asar [/i]
[B]

Yeah, she was annying, but she mellowed out a whole heap after she got her hair cut. And in the dubs Trunks is just a confident little kid - he's not that annoying. Him and Goten make a good fit. [/B][/QUOTE]

how much are the dubs tapes..and how can u get them??

videl does look good with her hair cut...but rememver..its just a cartoon..
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Not to mention the fact that Videl looked rather manly with the pigtails, oversized t-shirt and short, short, shorts. She looked much better after the hair cut, and her best outfit was the one she wore after her fight with Spopovich. But that's just my opinion.[/color][/size]
Guest Shift
Posted
t[SIZE=1]I really don't mind him..dunno why u should?[/SIZE]
Posted
Ooooooh, I loathe young trunks! I just wanna drop kick that little cock b*stard into the next milenium.

when I watch the shows that mainly have Trunks and goten in the plot it's just enough to make you wanna drive an Ice pick throught your temples....

All fear the spawn of Vegeta
*marches away leaving everyone looking like :therock: *
Posted
WHy would you want to kick the crap outta them? Well, first of all you can't do crap because their cartoons. Second, if they were real they'd kick the crap outta you before you touched them. Whats the point of talking about you want to beat up trunks? Is there really a reason?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Chibi Torunkusu-kun is so Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!! Why would I want to kick his butt?... Now I'd kick Goten's butt... just because he poses a threat to me by getting in the way of my Trunks! Goten can't have him! ::spanks Goten:: 0-0;; [/B][/QUOTE]

*dies a thousand laughing deaths*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]noooo! i want to kick the crap outta anyone who wants to kick the crap outts my chibi trunks! he's sooo cute! [/B][/QUOTE]

Looks like you have some competition there, TN... ;)
Posted
To be honest I hate all the Trunks's. All future Trunks does is sit around and lick Kakarots Butt, while little Trunks things he knows everything and acts like a little b*tch.

DEATH TO TRUNKS!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Chibi Torunkusu-kun is so Kawaii!!!!!!!!!!! Why would I want to kick his butt?... Now I'd kick Goten's butt... just because he poses a threat to me by getting in the way of my Trunks! Goten can't have him! ::spanks Goten:: 0-0;; [/B][/QUOTE]

*falls over laughing* *dies from lack of oxygen*

Anyway, I like Chibi Trunks better than Miari Trunks. Miari Trunks is all kind, and nice... Full of vitrues and crap. Makes me sick. ON the other hand, Chibi Trunks is funny! And I liked it when he yelled at Goten about Vegeta being the Prince of all Saiyans.

And Chibi Trunks is cooler..... His attitude and all.... I can relate to him with the

1) Short temper
2) Cockyness
3) Ability to go Super and blast people to oblivian.

:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...