OtakuBoards

What do you find so mindboggling about the opposite sex?

Ryan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Why are they so dumb? And irritating? And why do they make out with their girlfriends in FRONT OF YOU? EWWWW[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

if i had a g/f right now, then this is what i would say:

[b] I only would make out with my girlfriend infront of my friends if i was 1) Dared to, or 2) didn't care.[/b] Now, ther serious making out, i would never do infront of anybody, because thats just wrong, but a little(:naughty: ) kissing isn't bad, it just makes for a more interesting night....:devil: :naughty: :demon: :devil:

Edit: baby Kiwi,, The guy in me would say that i am perfect. i have been called the perfect guy, and was even dumped because i was to perfect( i was to, NO JOKE!!!), but in reality, I only know that there is one, count her, one girl out there for me to marry. if i seem like a player, or an egotictical facist pig that can emotionally manupilate you into doing anything, thats because i used to be that way. But having to leave the one girl in my life who has made me happy, brightened my day, and i did the same to her, I dont expect anything from her, and same on that end. You will find the perfect guy, but he will be the perfect guy for you, and nobody else

[I] THIS IS WHAT BOGGELS MY MIND[/i]

[b] Girls, whenever they are single, or not, when with a group of friends, always try and get th hottest guy out there, whether they are single or not. If one of there friends got hit on by a hot guy, sudenly, it becomes a competition for the best looking guy.
[i] and it pisses me off!!!![/i][/b]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]shave our legs:bellylol: now thats a good one:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

What's so funny about it? I shave my legs, and I know a lot of other guys who shave. Mine look much better shaved than "Werewolf-style":D .

As far as I know, I have never cheated a girl. Even though I think of the "bad-thing":naughty: , I know that waiting for a good moment is better that being too pushy.

Many girls I know seem to be *female dog*, but I know some pretty cool girls.

In the end, it's all just part of what makes relationships interesting: Getting to know what the hell is wrong with your g/f or b/f.

And there are as many sex-starved girls as sex-starved guys...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]

WHAT!!!!!!!! Homosexual males are close to perfect?? I don't know what world your living in but howcan a homosexual be close to perfect??? No on is perfect and thats a fact no is close to being perfect you are who you are. No-one can say they're close to perfect with-out lieing. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson]The reason why I said that is because gay men are usually more sensitive, understanding, and caring than straight men. At least in my OPINION. Dont go off on me just for stating an opinion. And don't be so judgemental![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]

What's so funny about it? I shave my legs, and I know a lot of other guys who shave. Mine look much better shaved than "Werewolf-style":D .

As far as I know, I have never cheated a girl. Even though I think of the "bad-thing":naughty: , I know that waiting for a good moment is better that being too pushy.

Many girls I know seem to be *female dog*, but I know some pretty cool girls.

In the end, it's all just part of what makes relationships interesting: Getting to know what the hell is wrong with your g/f or b/f.

And there are as many sex-starved girls as sex-starved guys... [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry, some guys just aren't used to shaving their legs. I agree on all your points there, apart from the leg shaving. I think it looks more natural "Werewolf style", and we're not really trying to impress anybody...It's as weird as guys shaving their eyebrows...

Anywya, relating to what is intriguing about the opposite sex, it's the fact that "Opposites attract". Girls are different, and guys just want to understand them better (Although I don't understand why it takes you 3 hours to go to the local newsagents (Just from experience)).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka[/i]
[B]its amazing how no-one ever says, heterosexual guys are close to perfect.....

most of the gay ppl i know are aragant hypocrits, who think there something special because theyre a minority group. i say most, i know 2 which are pretty cool. and none of them are really that good looking, girls just say they are because they always want what they cant have.
i figure id b gay if ever met the right guy, but i dont think thatll ever happen, theyd have to be....dunno, cant explain it.[/b][/quote][size=1][color=indigo]Well I don't know enough homosexual people to have an opinion statement about how most are "[i]arrogant[/i] hypocrits". Though I do agree with the other part that girls always want what they can't have. My biggest experience with girls like that are the kind that really like guys who still have their virginity (i.e. [b]Me[/b]). I [i]know[/i] about three girls like that, and then they've told me that there are other girls around the school who want me the same way (at my school if you know one person then the whole school will know who you are). It drives them crazy, which I find funny cause they're not going to get anything from me no matter how hard they try. I would rather make love to a homosexual guy who would actually maybe care about me still afterwards, before I'd just have sex with a girl who wouldnt really 'want' me anymore afterwards cause she got what she wanted.

I know what you mean about "i figure id b gay if ever met the right guy.." It seems lately guys tend to ask me if I'd ever kiss another guy. I always just say 'Why not?' There just another human being, I don't care if they're gay or not. If it was that big of a problem with kissing a guy just pretend it's a girl. You're eyes should be closed anyways so its not like you'll see each other kissing. So ya, I've been called gay a lot lately, but whatever. Chances are I will never see them again after this school year. But ya, I consider myself about 1/4 homosexual, lol.[/size][/color]

[quote][b]what baffles me bout' females is that no matter what time of month it is they still seem to be able to blame PMT.[/b][/quote][size=1][color=indigo]Amazing isn't it?!?[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]...they're quite attactive.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

*points up* Main reason right there. Also, I find that it's so mindboggling that a chick can curse me out one minute, and then start flirting in another. It kinda ticks me off. On the other hand, it gets me goin.....:D :whoops: *trys to keep mature-leveled themes down*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]shave our legs:bellylol: now thats a good one:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo]

Yeah, that is funny! Ok, Lady Katana, Boys don't shave their legs. That is what girls do. Boys aren't suppose to. It is just one of those things girls do and boys don't. We don't want to be made fun of. If we run track then that is when we shave our legs. But otherwise, We dont![/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1][color=indigo]

Yeah, that is funny! Ok, Lady Katana, Boys don't shave their legs. That is what girls do. Boys aren't suppose to. It is just one of those things girls do and boys don't. We don't want to be made fun of. If we run track then that is when we shave our legs. But otherwise, We dont![/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Speak for yourself please. I know a lot of guys who shave (including myself), and I have never been made fun of. Also, there's a lot of people who shave and don't run track (me included again!).

This "guys don't shave" stereotype is starting to become really annoying...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][size=1][color=indigo]Amazing isn't it?!?[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]It's not really amazing. The only reason why we do is because we can. :P

On topic, there isn't really anything that confuses me about guys, except how they can be so mean sometimes. :bawl: SO MEAN! *runs away crying*[/SIZE]

[color=deeppink]Yeah, I've never heard of a guy shaving his legs except for sports :shifty:

The only cases I've known of is when guys need to get their ankles taped for any sport, and they shave from like halfway up their shin, down. But not the whole thing...I think that would really weird me out to date a guy who shaved his legs...but then again, that's just a personal opinion :)[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duckie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]On topic, there isn't really anything that confuses me about guys, except how they can be so mean sometimes. :bawl: SO MEAN! *runs away crying*[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]You sound just like one of my [girl] friends. She's always complaining about how boys are so mean and stuff.. I don't know, I'm not mean to girls at all. She tells me that I'm the only boy she knows that doesn't make her mad...[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]She tells me that I'm the only boy she knows that doesn't make her mad...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]You just know what women want, Piro. Guys [like you] who understand, and are in tune with, a female's feelings are great. They tend to make the best boyfriends ;)

(That's another reason gay guys rock, because they are usually all of the above :p)

ps...I'm not saying that you're gay Piro, just so I make myself clear :)[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
[B]

[color=deeppink]You just know what women want, Piro. Guys [like you] who understand, and are in tune with, a female's feelings are great. They tend to make the best boyfriends ;)

(That's another reason gay guys rock, because they are usually all of the above :p)

ps...I'm not saying that you're gay Piro, just so I make myself clear :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

thats his 1/4 side that shows through :)

it was a trend a while back to be gay, or bisexual, specially amongst women, i never really understood that, it was asthough everyone was jumping on the band wagon thinking they were missing out, so i figure deep down most ppl are, even if its only a little minute bit.

[Quote]Whats so mindboggling about girls is how if I know them I get all nervouse, but if I'm at a party somewhere with people I don't know I'm all Rico Suave. Whats the deal with that?[/Quote]

thats more u, rather than the other sex.... :P

[size=1]I agree with BabyGirl n Kiwi..Gay guys are perfect so perfect if they accepted us woman i would date one! but then again the ONLY flaw i seein them (and no i'm not steriotyping) but in places they arn't accept they tend to snap at you at every little thing and try and blame you that you od it cause they are gay:rolleyes: oh please....heh but in general i would rather date a gay guy instead of a straight one (if that was possible) they seem to understand us woman alot better!
and i also agree with DBZChicaGohan, its not fair!
:bawl: well i go to an Art School and like 60 to 70% of the guys are well..not straight...and are dead sexy (IE:TN)... *snivvle*

ok i'm quit done with my ranting, heh

[B]EDIT:[/B]i've been hearing alot of the "girls are attractive" and "girls are sexy" quotes floating around here....thats one thing that pisses me off about guys is they can't look past the looks to personality...which puts some girls into alot of trouble of not knowing when a guy is telling the truth or if hes jsut going out with you for looks...blargh-.- (and no,i'm not saying all arelike that but the majority are theres no denying it)[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B][size=1]

i've been hearing alot of the "girls are attractive" and "girls are sexy" quotes floating around here....thats one thing that pisses me off about guys is they can't look past the looks to personality[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Yes. I have an 'ex' friend (she was really really annoying) who was very pretty and guys liked her for that. Only thing is, she's the dumbest person I know...! She still acts like a 4 year old, and it's [b]not[/b] funny or cute or whatever. It's annoying! But of course, guys can't get past her pretty face to figure out that she's a complete idiot -__-[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]

what baffles me bout' females is that no matter what time of month it is they still seem to be able to blame PMT.
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]Ah-ha!

You all just don't listen close enough...

It's not just PMS is it ladies?

Nope...

there's also...

DMS, AMS, PPMS, and pPMS (yes they are different)

We just say it's only PMS...

Its really...

Premenstrual cycle, During menstrual cycle, After menstrual cycle, Pre-PMS, Post-PMS... all of which affect women's moods...

so guys instead of being unhappy when you women is in her menstrual week, be happy when shes NOT in her week, when she has that one week a month, cuz really, thats all we get, one week, one pure week, that may be why your women are always so testy. :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]Ah-ha!

You all just don't listen close enough...

It's not just PMS is it ladies?

Nope...

there's also...

DMS, AMS, PPMS, and pPMS (yes they are different)

We just say it's only PMS...

Its really...

Premenstrual cycle, During menstrual cycle, After menstrual cycle, Pre-PMS, Post-PMS... all of which affect women's moods...

so guys instead of being unhappy when you women is in her menstrual week, be happy when shes NOT in her week, when she has that one week a month, cuz really, thats all we get, one week, one pure week, that may be why your women are always so testy. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, so that's why my sister is on edge, like, all the time...
Heh, no wonder girls have INCREDIBLE mood swings. Like from laughing and being jokey, a few seconds later a slap and "I hate you!"

[B]

[color=deeppink]Yes. I have an 'ex' friend (she was really really annoying) who was very pretty and guys liked her for that. Only thing is, she's the dumbest person I know...! She still acts like a 4 year old, and it's [b]not[/b] funny or cute or whatever. It's annoying! But of course, guys can't get past her pretty face to figure out that she's a complete idiot -__-[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=indigo]

That is why I have only had 2 girlfriends. Most of them act like they are hot and wear way too much makeup and I don't like that. Ones that are funny and laugh at my jokes and athletic. I like them. I don't go for the ones that are all conceded.[/size][/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]...and it's [b]not[/b] funny or cute or whatever. It's annoying![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Depends on which way you look at it! *falls over laughing*

Sorry, but as many of you know, I have no heart basically.

[quote][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie:[/i]

[color=indigo][b]Amazing isn't it?!?[/b][/color][/quote]

Yes..... Incredibly annoying too..¯__¯;;;;;;

[size=3]

Yes, that is a fact. You do not have a heart. If you did you wouldn't act the way that you do right now. I don't think that was funny though. Annoying people: Ahh! I just want to slap them lol![/size]