OtakuBoards

What do you find so mindboggling about the opposite sex?

Ryan

[size=1]What do you find so mindboggling about the opposite sex? One thing I find weird about girls is why are they so selfish most of the time? I mean, when you take one out they expect you to go all of the work. They could atleast help a little bit.[/size]

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I think that girls are irrationall, especially my sister.(no offence Babygirl!!!!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noodle-z, i am sorry for messing up your Hogwarts RPG...
I sent you a apology in a e-mail and a pm ,i hope you got them...
sorry again,
Boba Fett

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Boba Fett [/i]
[B]Hmmm. I think that girls are irrationall, especially my sister [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

I could agree with that very much. Sister are pains in the butt yet sometimes they are nice and all, but they are just faking it.[/size]

Guest Imsirion
I wonder how they can be such drama queens and be enimies with their friends one day and well, friends the next.
I agree about sisters and cousins (since I dont have a sister but buy the way my friends sister is, there little brats.

p.s. Nothing personal to the oppisite sex:D

Guest Shift
Girls are so freakin' annoyin' especcially my sister...get off the phone..don't hurt him...and all that other girly crap!!!

from a girl's perspective, i have no problem understanding the opposite sex. men are so transparent about their maleness. i personally have a lot harder time understanding women. then again, i did grow up a tomboy & have practically all male friends.

but guys, if you have trouble understanding us, all you have to do is ask. finding a man who understands you is pretty significant, & well worth the effort on your part.

[FONT=century gothic]heh...

So I never talk on the phone....
I'm not selfish....
I don't feel that I am irrational.....
I don't get into enemy/friend relationships with other people...

Gee. You guys must know some pretty rotten girls, if those are the impressions you get.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]the shape.. mainly the shape.. :blush: :excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

HELL YA! and my g/f has a very pleasant personalit.....o hell. she has a frickin hot body. :D :excited:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]heh...

So I never talk on the phone....
I'm not selfish....
I don't feel that I am irrational.....
I don't get into enemy/friend relationships with other people...

Gee. You guys must know some pretty rotten girls, if those are the impressions you get.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

We aren't saying that every girl is like that because every girl isn't like that Cera. Like you. I mean some girls are, they think that you have to pay for everything and some people will say that is being a gentlemen but why waste your money when there is a very high chance that they will just dump you after the date?[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \?~NoodleZ~?/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1]
We aren't saying that every girl is like that because every girl isn't like that Cera. Like you. I mean some girls are, they think that you have to pay for everything and some people will say that is being a gentlemen but why waste your money when there is a very high chance that they will just dump you after the date?[/size] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh. I'm not saying that I feel you've generalized all girls....I'm just commenting that if those are the awful impressions you get, you must know some real jerks. ;) Leastaways in my opinion.

Heh, anyway.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]from a girl's perspective, i have no problem understanding the opposite sex. men are so transparent about their maleness. i personally have a lot harder time understanding women. then again, i did grow up a tomboy & have practically all male friends.

but guys, if you have trouble understanding us, all you have to do is ask. finding a man who understands you is pretty significant, & well worth the effort on your part.[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Eh, I'm just like you but vice versa. I have an easier time understanding girls than I do guys. Of course, I did grow up with very few male relatives my age so I was always hanging out with my female cousins and stuff, and I would always have to do the girly stuff since I was obviously outnumbered.... Yes.. I was forced to play with Barbies :drunk: Lol, but spend a few years around the opposing gender and you tend to learn where they come from with certain things. But guys? Guys just sicken me to be honest. I can't stand [most of] them. So along the lines of what Transtic said: which is why I'm glad I'm [b]straight[/b], lol... Though it is fun to pretend to be gay, and make the those homophobics scared of you, lol. Though it hurts when they bweat you up for being "gay". But ya, guys are weird, my [girl] friends tell me about guys they know all the time and how they say things like: "We can make out, but not go out." That's just completely wrong in my opinion. Guys are so dumb, they make me wish I was a girl sometimes...[/SIZE][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Why are they so dumb? And irritating? And why do they make out with their girlfriends in FRONT OF YOU? EWWWW[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I am so with you on that one chicka:smirk:
And when they like you and show interest and introduce you to all their important (male) friends and then they go and talk to other chicks and have those other chicks put their arms around them, all while they're watching you to see if you get jealous and when you don't get jealous, they don't talk to you anymore....but they still look at you and they still talk about you....And their friends are still super nice to you.

WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT???? SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME...It's not my fault if i'm not the type to get jealous. I just don't get the male behaviour.... But some of them are great for a good perv...lol:laugh: :blush:

[B][color=deeppink]Why are they so dumb? And irritating? And why do they make out with their girlfriends in FRONT OF YOU? EWWWW[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]I sooooooooooo agree y do people have to make out in front of you when they KNOW your single and they purposely do it to make u sick. Hello i know im single you dont have to remind me dangit![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
The only thing I find mind boggling about the opposite sex is in how to get a date and why sometimes they can be cruel and tell a guy flat out to your face, your too short or another mean comment. Other then that I grew up in a household full of women and learned why they do the things they do, you could say I'm somewhat educated thanks to my upbringing, however it never helps me get a date!

Other then that nothing really is mind boggling, but I do hate when people throw the fact that you are single in your face!:( :bawl:

[color=seagreen] what's wrong with being single?

you can go out and flirt with as people as you like and don't have to worri about your 'significant' other getting jealous...well that's how i look at it! :D

[color=skyblue][size=1] i guess sometimes people get lonely...? yeah...i kinda see the point now.... *shrugs*[/size][/color]

and i find nothing *too* "mind bogging" about the oppy sexy...i mean they're onli human...:rolleyes: [/color]

[color=deeppink]Er...sorry about that first reply...I was a bit drunk and my friend and her boyfriend were pretending to make out behind me so it just kinda came out...::cough::

Anyway, now for a true answer. What I find most mind boggling is the fact that they lie all the time...and date lots of girls (including you) at one time and don't tell you...that's the thing I hate the most.[/color]

[B][color=deeppink]Anyway, now for a true answer. What I find most mind boggling is the fact that they lie all the time...and date lots of girls (including you) at one time and don't tell you...that's the thing I hate the most.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue][size=1] I agree with you 100%, though it never happen to me, because I never date. [/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]Other then that nothing really is mind boggling, but I do hate when people throw the fact that you are single in your face!:( :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=blue][size=1] What's wrong with being single. It's true, some people like to throw the fact in your face that you're single. My friends (not that close) and cousins keep telling me how great it is to have a boyfriend, and the other want to get a boyfriend too. It's like a race. [/color][/size]

[B][color=deeppink]

Anyway, now for a true answer. What I find most mind boggling is the fact that they lie all the time...and date lots of girls (including you) at one time and don't tell you...that's the thing I hate the most.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

well babygirl, i have the guy for you, and he only has 3 girlfriends right now, i am shure he could swing 4.....
but no, i think its slimy to date many at once, just find the one you like and stay with that one

but back to the topic, the one thing i find mind boogling about the oppiste, well, that how can they spend hours in the bathroom putting stuff like makeup on...how.... well that can be fine with me, as long as that dose not make me and or us late, you know, i hate to be late.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I've never really thought of the opposite sex as mind boggling, sure some can be cruel, mean, stuck up, etc. but then again, isn't it the same with some guys too? [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm cruel all the time :devil: ... but.... a lesser cruel... the kind of cruel that feeds rabbits alcohol :drunk: ... I'm serious.. I did that..... after having my fair share of the stuff :drunk: .

ANYWAY.... what I find most mind boggling about the opposite sex is... hmmmm *ponders* why must we find them so mind-boggling :drunk: