OtakuBoards

What do you find so mindboggling about the opposite sex?

Ryan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Er...sorry about that first reply...I was a bit drunk and my friend and her boyfriend were pretending to make out behind me so it just kinda came out...::cough::

Anyway, now for a true answer. What I find most mind boggling is the fact that they lie all the time...and date lots of girls (including you) at one time and don't tell you...that's the thing I hate the most.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

phew, I'm glad I'm not one of those kind of guys....

*looks around suspiciously*

what.............what?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=purple]Well I'm not going to rant about the opposite sex as a whole so I'm going to tell you what I think about certain groups of the male sex and why I find them mind boggling.

[B]Republicans[/B]
Why do you all exist? Your the f'ing bane of my existence! SUCK UP SELF LOVING STUPID PIGS!

[B]Macho Men[/B]
Why do ya'll love your muscles more than your women?

[B]Players[/B]
Did you all wake up one morning and just say, well today I feel like making enemies, but how to do that? Oh I know! I'll piss off a bunch of people my gettng some from my girlfriend then cheating on her, lying to her friends, and all so I can get some more? *glares vengfully at Krillen*

[B]Pimps[/B]
Do you all HAVE to dress like complete idiots?

[B]Gay Men[/B]
Gay men are what make the world unbearble to live in, now before you start taking offense there TN and friends, hear my reasons, what truly boggles my mind about Gay Men is the fact that I have yet to meet a gay man who wasn't hott as the sun. Honestly, WHY IS IT THAT GAY MEN ARE THE SEXIEST MEN ON THIS EARTH AND WHY CANT WOMEN HAVE YOU GUYS?! It's just not fair... it really isn't... *runs away and cries*

[B]Perfect Men[/B]
Why don't you exist?

That's all I can think of right now... Sorry if I offended you... anyone... I'm just... not in the best mood right now...

Probably b/c this is my 666th post... O.o[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]well, i am a republican bodybuilder.....
dose that earn me anything???

[SIZE=1]and, yes, i am the perfect man...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*ahem*... yeah... perfect..... (no offence meant ;) )

I'd say I'm none of the people on the list... I'm more of a 'guy who respects people but takes the piss a little bit'... hmmm... what would that be.. oh yeah.. I'm also a scientist in the making :drunk:

[color=crimson]What I find mindboggling about boys....
1. They don't seem to care about girls feelings
2. All they want is some action
3. Why do they do not want to make plans in advance for anything!

I'm sure there's more.... not saying that I don't like guys... I love them and they are cool.... but sometimes really confusing! [/color]

The most mind boggling thing ever about certain girls is How do they take hours and hours to put make-up on and comb hair????? Thats so confusing. Heck My mom won't even leave the house with out hair and make-up done. Its so weird and confusing.

Hey goddess21 not all guys are like that I'm not I do care about girls feelings and I don't care about action. If it happens, it happens...not a priority. Most of the time I plan for things. So don't say boys as in boys in general.
Some boys aren'tlike that.

Well, I've almost finished getting out of the "ewww girls got cooties" stage lol, but seeing as I know alot of teenagers on these boards I'm evolving much quicker than all the other boys at my school :devil:

Most the girls at my school are the evil types that don't care about anyone, so what I don't get is how can they be so selfish? And they are always saying that boys are evil! :D :rolleyes:

*Runs off before he gets a giant mob of girls after him saying they're not selfish*

:D :D :D

[color=crimson]Sorry boys, but there is NO such thing as the perfect man. If you think you are perfect...that's really sad. :rolleyes: What boggles me the most about guys is that they cannot discuss anything with anyone. They bottle up their emotions and break things when it gets too complicated for them. I guess guys could say the same thing about girls because when stress becomes too apparent, we cry and vent to anyone or anything that is around us...heh heh. (Oh, sorry BG, we weren't making out! He was giving me a hug.)
To all the homosexual males out there...you are the closest thing to being the perfect guy! (At least in my opinion) :smooch: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson](Oh, sorry BG, we weren't making out! He was giving me a hug.)[/color][/quote][/b]

[color=deeppink]Sure, that's what they ALL say :rolleyes:

Heh :p Nah, I forgive ya...though I guess someone decided to tell Melissa that I was "whining" about not having a boyfriend last night...I'm going to shoot whoever told her that :shifty:[/color]

[color=crimson][quote][b]To all the homosexual males out there...you are the closest thing to being the perfect guy! (At least in my opinion) :smooch: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Something tells me this will please TN immensely...[/color]

[size=1] hmmm...to all you guys who called us girls annoying, moody, b*tches, etc along those lines..i've got 3 letters for u.....[/size]
[size=3][B]P M S[/B][/size]
:p

[size=1]well anyways...what i find so mind boggling about males? they are shovenistic male pigs....they cheat...and they only have ONE thing on their minds *cough* :rolleyes: well most of them...[/size]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]Well now, one thing that bothers me about girls is that they always know how to put a good guy down, simply by generalizing there comments about guys, even if they didn't really mean to attack all guys.
[list]
[*]"most of them want to get laid" - [b]I'm straight edge thank you very much.[/b]
[*]"Perfect Men... Why don't you exist?" - [b]You're not looking hard enough, I'm sure you'll find the one for you sooner or later.[/b]
[*]"What boggles me the most about guys is that they cannot discuss anything with anyone." - [b]You should have read some of the notes I've written my [girl] friends lately...[/b]
[*]"What I find most mind boggling is the fact that they lie all the time...and date lots of girls (including you) at one time and don't tell you" - [b]I have never lied to a girl that I know well enough as a friend since about the 8th grade. I'm a sophomore now, almost a junior. I don't understand why guys will date multiple girls either, I know a guy like that and I just want to punch him in his face every time I see him cause he is really mean to girls in general. It should make him happy that the halls are crowded enough to where there are too many people between us for me to do anything to him (verbal or physical). I'm a one woman man myself, which does tend to have it's downsides. I'm torn between two girls that I'm interested in right now. One already currently has a boyfriend and I respect that, but she says that they don't really like each oter or anything. This girl offers more of a fun/physical relationship type thing (not physical as in sex or making out or anything, she's just not afriad to put her arm around me or anything). This other girl though offers more of the emotional type relationship. We talk all the time about whatever is on our minds and I really enjoy it. It's just really confusing..[/b]
[/list]
I would do more but I have to go eat dinner right now.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]

[B]Gay Men[/B]
Gay men are what make the world unbearble to live in, now before you start taking offense there TN and friends, hear my reasons, what truly boggles my mind about Gay Men is the fact that I have yet to meet a gay man who wasn't hott as the sun. Honestly, WHY IS IT THAT GAY MEN ARE THE SEXIEST MEN ON THIS EARTH AND WHY CANT WOMEN HAVE YOU GUYS?! It's just not fair... it really isn't... *runs away and cries*
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually I've always found having gay male friends kind of useful. When you go out with them it looks like your on a date and ups your attractive value to other men in the room to be seen with someone, and they can give you an honest opinion of said guy! Like a girlfriend but better!

Gwen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B][size=1] hmmm...to all you guys who called us girls annoying, moody, b*tches, etc along those lines..i've got 3 letters for u.....[/size]
[size=3][B]P M S[/B][/size]
:p

[size=1]well anyways...what i find so mind boggling about males? they are shovenistic male pigs....they cheat...and they only have ONE thing on their minds *cough* :rolleyes: well most of them...[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

I am one of the guys that is not like that! I think I make a good boyfriend LOL! I stayed with one girl for 2 years and another for 1 year and a half. So many more lol! No, really I do make a good boyfriend!:D [/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I find everything about girls mindboggeling, maybe that is why I am so unsuccessfull at getting into serious relationships. It just seems that 80% of the girls I take out are morons yet they seem intelligent when I meet them...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
You know, you and me would make great friends. :) Funny though, I've had a girlfriend for about 7 weeks now.... alot longer than usual.. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]The most mind boggling thing ever about certain girls is How do they take hours and hours to put make-up on and comb hair????? Thats so confusing. Heck My mom won't even leave the house with out hair and make-up done. Its so weird and confusing.

Hey goddess21 not all guys are like that I'm not I do care about girls feelings and I don't care about action. If it happens, it happens...not a priority. Most of the time I plan for things. So don't say boys as in boys in general.
Some boys aren'tlike that. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red] I don't think that all guys are like that... just a lot of them act like they don't care... even my best guy friends act like it! I think that some guys just can't show their feelings so maybe that is why it seems like they don't care and they actually do!

A lot of guys just want action all the time... even if they have a girlfriend... sex always seems to be on their mind!

I know not all boys are like that ... so don't get offended! You are just one of the good ones than :D

And another thing.... not all girls take forever to do their hair, makeup, ect. I don't even wear makeup and most of the time I don't care what my hair looks like! :cross: [/color]

well, the thing i find fustrateing about wemon, is the fact that they think that they know every thing about love. no offenise about it, you know alot, but, alot of times they are to controlling. guy do ya know what i mean?

right now i am single, not for any reason, but i am looking, but all i can find is air head blonds and barbie brunnets.(noone take offenise) i try to meet wemon at the gym, but all i find there is helga the 400 pound 7 foot power lifter and barbie, a 40 pound anorexic woman with a boobjob who thinks shes over waight.

now, barbie would be good for , well, you know, but she would prob eat 3 frenchfries and be full, and she aint so smart nither....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B][color=crimson]
To all the homosexual males out there...you are the closest thing to being the perfect guy! (At least in my opinion) :smooch: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT!!!!!!!! Homosexual males are close to perfect?? I don't know what world your living in but howcan a homosexual be close to perfect??? No on is perfect and thats a fact no is close to being perfect you are who you are. No-one can say they're close to perfect with-out lieing.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]

WHAT!!!!!!!! Homosexual males are close to perfect?? I don't know what world your living in but howcan a homosexual be close to perfect???[/b][/quote]

[color=deeppink]Erm...are you descriminating against homsexuals? I believe you may be...some may feel offended by that ;)[/color]

[quote][b] No on is perfect and thats a fact no is close to being perfect you are who you are. No-one can say they're close to perfect with-out lieing. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Which is true. If you were using the homosexual comment as an example of this, then I would agree. NO ONE can really say that they're perfect...including homosexuals. But don't single them out like that :)

I know homosexual people, and I indeed think gay males are some of the coolest people alive.[/color]

Their inability (some of them) of recognising when being all sweet and lovie-dovie isn't appropriate (sp?). Whether you're just in a bad mood in general or whether they've done something personally to upset you..the last thing you want is them cradeling you and telling you that they love you..when all you feel like doing is killing something. You honestly want to brain them!!!

:D

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Which is true. If you were using the homosexual comment as an example of this, then I would agree. NO ONE can really say that they're perfect...including homosexuals. But don't single them out like that :)

I know homosexual people, and I indeed think gay males are some of the coolest people alive.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

its amazing how no-one ever says, heterosexual guys are close to perfect.....

most of the gay ppl i know are aragant hypocrits, who think there something special because theyre a minority group. i say most, i know 2 which are pretty cool. and none of them are really that good looking, girls just say they are because they always want what they cant have.
i figure id b gay if ever met the right guy, but i dont think thatll ever happen, theyd have to be....dunno, cant explain it.

what baffles me bout' females is that no matter what time of month it is they still seem to be able to blame PMT.

most of the things a lot of u have said about men, (that they only have one thing on their mind, they cheat etc...) in my experience has ALWAYS applied more to women

(lots of sp)