OtakuBoards

What do you find so mindboggling about the opposite sex?

Ryan

Concerning what BabyGirl siad, we can't call each other by derogatory terms. We can have normal conversations, especially as you have time to plan what to say, so say it would the swears.

It'll do a whole lotta good:D :D

(I'm not a angel, though. It's just on the Internet you have enough time to not say "*****" or "*******")

P.S.: I am not contradicting myself...it's just an example...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjsupreme [/i]
[B]
same here!:) i thinkl that it's really kinda gross to think of two guys tongue kissing and stuff:nope: but, for some reason, two girls that tongue kiss, it looks just fine. maybe it's just the femine body is just more beautiful. but hey, who knows?:eek: :huh: :all: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]:therock:

Right... because that's not sexist at all...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Voodookanaka[/I]
[B]the last 2 gf i had both broke up with me for the same reason 'im not good enough for you, u can have some gorgeous rich blonde with nice legs' both of them said the same thing, twas kind of spooky...and if this person actually exists id love to hear from u [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=purple]*takes out polaroid camera*

Strike a pose!

*snaps shot of Voodoo*

*hands the polaroid to Voodoo*

He's right there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beh... Voodoo you seem to be in... er... a lot of my posts... and locations... and... um... this is gonna sound really stupid but not quite as stupid as what I just said... what is your real name? i dont feel like typing out Voodoo anymore... :D[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=purple]*takes out polaroid camera*

Strike a pose!

*snaps shot of Voodoo*

*hands the polaroid to Voodoo*

He's right there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beh... Voodoo you seem to be in... er... a lot of my posts... and locations... and... um... this is gonna sound really stupid but not quite as stupid as what I just said... what is your real name? i dont feel like typing out Voodoo anymore... :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=3]

I never really thought about that until now. That is funny! Yeah Voodoo, now i am wondering what your name is. I usually go by Ryan and NoodleZ. Wait. That is what I go by.[/size]

I know Voodoo's name. Here's a hint:

......................POLO!!

or

"I don't know how to write"
"Well, sir, then make your _____"

or

"______ my words, you'll pay for this!"

Wow Voodoo, you're name is quite versatile. heh, ;) props to you eh? And if y'all can't guess it, then........... oh well.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Baby Kiwi [/i]
[B]
[color=crimson]You are sooo not too shy! I've seen you make eye contact! You silly gal! You just need to get some 'balls' to go up and talk to the guys! (You could have had Mike Romblom! hahaha! Dont hate me! I'm only kidding!) [/color]:rotflmao: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=purple]Oh yeah BabyGirl... You should have gotten a piece of that hottie!!!!!!! :) or stalker... whatever you want to call it!

And on the topic of guys kissing.... I don't think I would like that too much.... :bawl: And I don't get why girls kissing is so much different than guys kissing![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

lol, I hope people know what I meant... I dunno I was just kind of ranting off there, I know not all guys are completely sex-driven zombies, it's just there ARE some who are like that and, no offense to like, your friend or anything, but I don't find those types appealing at all. It just aggrivates me, like, are they just not capable of thought processes above that of Animal Level?? -__- Eh I dunno I guess I sound witchy, but you know what I'm not apologizing for how I feel. And as a sidenote, I [i]am[/i] grateful for guys like you Piro who have their head on straight. Guys like you give me hope! ^_^ lol, okay I'm going away now.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Not all guys a sex driven zombies, you're looking, no wait. .well you know what I mean. Anyhow I'm not a zombie and I personally respect a womans integrity.

About that 'not all guys a sex driven zombies' *cough* But it is sad when you walking around and you hear stories from half of the boarders from out west go on about them getting drunk and having sex with this really hot ***** They constantly womanise and such, its disgusting. .the worst thing is that the girls love it, I dont know whats going on, but after all 'Be in the World but not of the World'

Moving on, my point is, they're 14-15 and they're ranting about this??????

what kind of world do we live in. .

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Not in THESE forums they don't!

Hehe :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Babe, you'd be surprised, or is just in your imagination??

and anna, ARE YOU A VALLEY GIRL!!!!???? for cryin' out loud you say "like" a hellalot

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

Babe, you'd be surprised, or is just in your imagination??

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]-__- It wasn't a cut and dry comment, Vegitto...my point was that I am going to [i]enforce[/i] that the two genders do not slander each other with those words. I think it is the most offensive thing ever to be called a ***** by a male when he really means it. I could quite honestly punch a guy that called me that, and I wouldn't feel bad about it either :p[/color]

Guest Voodookanaka
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]I know Voodoo's name. Here's a hint:

......................POLO!!

or

"I don't know how to write"
"Well, sir, then make your _____"

or

"______ my words, you'll pay for this!"

Wow Voodoo, you're name is quite versatile. heh, ;) props to you eh? And if y'all can't guess it, then........... oh well. [/B][/QUOTE]

If thats not enough ChikaGhan heres some more lol it begins with 'M' and ends with 'ark' and most ppl like to add an 'O'
.................i hate it........can u blame me?.....

[QUOTE]About that 'not all guys a sex driven zombies' *cough* But it is sad when you walking around and you hear stories from half of the boarders from out west go on about them getting drunk and having sex with this really hot ***** They constantly womanise and such, its disgusting. .the worst thing is that the girls love it, I dont know whats going on, but after all 'Be in the World but not of the World' [/QUOTE]

i know, i hat all the woman that act so proud of stuff like that, its the only type of thing i really dont like...that and ppl who go around acting just like Ali G.

Here's something to think about: How come if a guy is going with more than one girl he's "pimpin" and is praised for it, but if the girl does the same thing then she's a "slut," and is put down? Is that fair?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]-__- It wasn't a cut and dry comment, Vegitto...my point was that I am going to [i]enforce[/i] that the two genders do not slander each other with those words. I think it is the most offensive thing ever to be called a ***** by a male when he really means it. I could quite honestly punch a guy that called me that, and I wouldn't feel bad about it either :p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I wasn't trying to be funny BG. Ok, maybe I was trying to be funny, and it didn't work, that happened sometimes, or most of the time.....

Ok, anyway, I only call a girl a ***** when i mean it, and thats only when she is being one. I could go into a story now, but its not necessary.

As for your post Char-Char, I have been called a pimp, a Player, and everything that gives props to guys that can pull-off playin' Girls for whatever he wants. I, however, got sick of it when it backfired in my face, and oh, it BACKFIRED. I only consider a girl a slut when she just goes around and ****s anybody she can. **copugh cough** my ex**cough, cough** I stopped bein' a player, when i found somebody that made me happy, and it wasn't just having to do with the physical sense[ and no, i didn't bang her, for those of youthat are like me, and would twist that so fast that hyperspace seems like a snail trying to race a rabbit] It was an emotional thing[ sniff, sniff] OK. I'm done.

:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Here's something to think about: How come if a guy is going with more than one girl he's "pimpin" and is praised for it, but if the girl does the same thing then she's a "slut," and is put down? Is that fair? [/B][/QUOTE]

[i]Is it fair, you ask?[/i]

+ Most men are naturally good at being dogs; you can't fight nature.

+ Everyone expects more from women.. makes you wonder [i]why[/i], and on what grounds they have to do so.

[quote][size=1]"Sometimes God gits familiar wid us womenfolks too and His inside business. He told me how surprised he was 'bout y'all turning out so smart after Him makin' yuh so different; and how surprised y'all is goin' tuh be if you ever find out you don't know half as much 'bout us as you think you do. It's so easy to make yo'self out God Almighty when you ain't got nothin' tuh strain against but women and chickens." - [b]Janie[/b] (referring to men) [i]'[u]Their Eyes Were Watching God[/u]'[/i][/size][/quote]

Of course it's fair! For the women, that is...

[b]- simply.. making it true.[/b]

[B]ok, you are the first girl that has said its fair that guys get called pimps, and girls get called sluts, or hos. Thats interesting......:genius: [/B][/QUOTE]

Since I'm not a slut, I view it this way -

It's flattering in my opinion, for others to expect more from a girl. They believe she should be more than a slut. More importantly, they believe she [i]can[/i] be more than a slut. [i]On the other hand[/i]... most people give up on guys, simply labeling them 'pimps'. Perhaps society [b]does not[/b] believe most men can be anything other than 'pimps' or 'dogs'. Perhaps men just [b]don't[/b] have the capability to rise past their immaturity (that is, dating more than one female at a time)... yes... perhaps.

- My opinions are out-of-whack... and only represent those who they represent!

Vegitto, I said 'like' a lot?! :worried:
Anyway, I think a lot of problems would be solved if people could just drop the catagorizing. But, since this is not a perfect world, it seems more focus [i]is[/i] put on the negative patterns of behavior of both sexes, like with the whole 'slut'/'dog' thing. Just remember that not all girls are always moody all the time, we do have a brain, and are not all 'easy'; and not all guys are horny 24/7, they have feelings too, and have the capability of integrity just as much as women. Okay, I'm done.

[B]I think that all girls can be more that sluts. Since not all girls are sluts[ happy bg? j/k] the sluts can be more than that. All humans can be more than they appear to be, or act like. Immaturity usually passes, usually :lecture: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orange]I definitely agree with you there.... two of my old best friends were considered (and still are) sluts... but there really is way more to them than that! They are some of the most caring, considerate, and most wonderful people I know. So, I am just saying... I agree!:babble: [/color]

[color=green]Well I'll just add in here that I think maybe we should drop the "slut" and "pimpin" talk around about here..... Don't you find it a bit wierd to talk about these things....? :drunk:

....there's my $2 000 000 000 000 worth. ........(j/k)[/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Ok I don't scold people very much but lets keep this thread clean or at least PG. It is not right to call a girl a ****, or any other derogatory remark, as it is not right to call a guy a ******* or any thing else. So if you don't mind me saying lets keep it clean here for the sake of the youngin's that might show up on this thread! And simply out of respect for each other!

:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]Here's something to think about: How come if a guy is going with more than one girl he's "pimpin" and is praised for it, but if the girl does the same thing then she's a "slut," and is put down? Is that fair? [/B][/QUOTE]

No offense, ladies, but I find that comment quite funny (Don't kill me). It's very unfair, though...

Although, as a person, I truly do hate it when people are steriotyped, but what is even worse is when you get caught in the crossfire as you friends with one or the other...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B][color=green]Well I'll just add in here that I think maybe we should drop the "slut" and "pimpin" talk around about here..... Don't you find it a bit wierd to talk about these things....? :drunk:

....there's my $2 000 000 000 000 worth. ........(j/k)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Weird to talk about it eh? Well, isn't what these forums are for, to [b] talk[/b] about anything and everything?If you can't talk about it in person, why talk about it here?[ or the other way around]

What I hate about girls is that I-I well here:

Girls are always snotty, and like whatever, and there always doing stuff with the pretty make up and they think there all big and bad, well atleast in my class, there are a lot of things I hate about girls, and they are sometimes just to shelfish and don't want to help anyone.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]What I hate about girls is that I-I well here:

Girls are always snotty, and like whatever, and there always doing stuff with the pretty make up and they think there all big and bad, well atleast in my class, there are a lot of things I hate about girls, and they are sometimes just to shelfish and don't want to help anyone. [/B][/QUOTE]

They sound like sluts to me. I hate people like that...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

They sound like sluts to me. I hate people like that... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]That has [i]nothing[/i] to do with being slutty (and I use that term loosely). Some girls may be the most stuck up people in the world and yet never messed around with a guy before. Besides, who's to determine who's a slut and who isn't? Guys use that word far too easily...less than 25% of the girls who obtain the "slut" label actually deserve it.

[quote]Labels are for jars, and human beings are certainly not jars.[/quote]

Keep that in mind.[/color]