Jump to content
OtakuBoards

what grade are you in???  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. what grade are you in???

    • 3 and under
      0
    • 4
      0
    • 5
      0
    • 6
      0
    • 7
      5
    • 8
      3
    • 9
      6
    • 10
      2
    • 11
      1
    • 12
      3


Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
I'm going to 8th Grade, so I'm in 8th grade!
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]i start kindertgarden late so don't think i flunked lol [/B][/QUOTE]
I started late myself, I didn't go flunk, and I went to Pre-K, also, hehe:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B][B]erm...... I live in England and I'm in year 9 what Grade would that be?[/B] :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][b] Uhh...I guess grade 9.[/color][/b]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Ummm...i live in Greece and i'm 14. What grade should i be? [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, you are either in 8th or 9th grade.
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I think most of us know what that is...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]I m a Freshman in high school. Lets just hope u kno wat that is. [/B][/QUOTE]

9th grade lol
Posted
[size=3][color=crimson]im sorta a freshmore... lol i should be a sophomore... but i came home in the middle of the year didnt like ohio state... so now im just gonna go to a cumminity college 2 hours a day 3 days a week lol... to get back into things, but they are considering me a freshman im one credit short of being a sophomore so ill graduate in 2004 like i would have... just have to do a lot of work to get there[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Darn...I'm really thinking about college and how hard it will be compared to HighSchool... [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought College woul dbe hell compared to High School, but it's not... You choose the days you go to school, you choose the times you go to school, and basically have freedom cause you are paying them, so they could care less what you do. :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I thought College woul dbe hell compared to High School, but it's not... You choose the days you go to school, you choose the times you go to school, and basically have freedom cause you are paying them, so they could care less what you do. :) [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah, but the difficulty of the classes in general is what I'm worried about.
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]Well, I must post in crimson now since it is my "color"...even though I really don't like it...[color=purple]Hey, lotsa 9th graders, eh? I'm a senior, marvel at my superiority! Er...just kidding! :D[/COLOR][/color]
Posted
Im gonna go to 8th , but soon after I will halft to go to *gulp* High School!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...