Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I'm going to 8th Grade, so I'm in 8th grade!
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 i start kindertgarden late so don't think i flunked lol
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i start kindertgarden late so don't think i flunked lol [/B][/QUOTE] I started late myself, I didn't go flunk, and I went to Pre-K, also, hehe:D
Red Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B]erm...... I live in England and I'm in year 9 what Grade would that be?[/B] :confused:
Dark Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Ummm...i live in Greece and i'm 14. What grade should i be?
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]what about those of us in college??[/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][size=3][color=crimson]what about those of us in college??[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Are you a freshmen, sophomore, junior, or senior?
Matt.D Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]erm...... I live in England and I'm in year 9 what Grade would that be?[/B] :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][b] Uhh...I guess grade 9.[/color][/b]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i] [B]Ummm...i live in Greece and i'm 14. What grade should i be? [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, you are either in 8th or 9th grade.
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I m a Freshman in high school. Lets just hope u kno wat that is.
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]I think most of us know what that is...[/COLOR]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]I m a Freshman in high school. Lets just hope u kno wat that is. [/B][/QUOTE] 9th grade lol
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Freshmain College..... I'm finally done with grade school!
Kuja Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [size=3][color=crimson]im sorta a freshmore... lol i should be a sophomore... but i came home in the middle of the year didnt like ohio state... so now im just gonna go to a cumminity college 2 hours a day 3 days a week lol... to get back into things, but they are considering me a freshman im one credit short of being a sophomore so ill graduate in 2004 like i would have... just have to do a lot of work to get there[/color][/size]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Darn...I'm really thinking about college and how hard it will be compared to HighSchool...
Transtic Nerve Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Darn...I'm really thinking about college and how hard it will be compared to HighSchool... [/B][/QUOTE] I thought College woul dbe hell compared to High School, but it's not... You choose the days you go to school, you choose the times you go to school, and basically have freedom cause you are paying them, so they could care less what you do. :)
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] I thought College woul dbe hell compared to High School, but it's not... You choose the days you go to school, you choose the times you go to school, and basically have freedom cause you are paying them, so they could care less what you do. :) [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, but the difficulty of the classes in general is what I'm worried about.
BabyGirl Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]Well, I must post in crimson now since it is my "color"...even though I really don't like it...[color=purple]Hey, lotsa 9th graders, eh? I'm a senior, marvel at my superiority! Er...just kidding! :D[/COLOR][/color]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Im gonna go to 8th , but soon after I will halft to go to *gulp* High School!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now