OtakuBoards

Did Americans Really Handle it Well??

Sui Generis

I received this in my e-mail...Yes I respect being Patriotic and all that but I think this crossed the lines...I mean I understand how its horrible that two people could laugh about a situation as tragic as 9-11.....but isn't this considered racism...or to some sort of degree...I don't know...when I read this I was disgusted for some reason...Even tho I cried for the whole day on 9-11

How Budweiser handles those
who laughed at those who died on 11 Sept 2001:
Thought you'd like to know what happened in a town
north of Bakersfield, California. After you finish
reading this, please forward this story on to others
so that our nation and around the world will know
about those who laughed when they found out about
the tragic events in New York, PA and the Pentagon.

September 11th, a Budweiser employee was making a
delivery to a convenience store in a town called
McFarland. He knew of the tragedy that had occurred
in New York. He entered the business to find two
Arabs whooping and hollering and really cheering it
up. It was obvious they were elated with what had
happened earlier. The Budweiser employee went to his
truck & called his boss and told him of the very
upsetting event. He didn't feel he could be in that
store with those horrible people. His boss told him,
"Do you think you could go in there long enough to
pull every Budweiser product and item our beverage
company sells there? We'll never deliver to them again."

The Bud employee walked in, proceeded to pull every
single product his beverage company provided and
left with an incredible grin on his face. He told
them never to bother and call for a delivery again.
Budweiser happens to be the beer of choice for that
community. Just letting you all know how Kern County
handles this situation! Well, I need to add to this.

My father in Nevada sent this to me. Fact is, I live
not too far from McFarland here in Central
California, and I heard about this at work the day
after it happened. Seems a lot of people from work
frequented the store in question. But it doesn't end
there. As Paul Harvey might say, here's the rest of
the story...

Seems the Budweiser driver had friends...in
particular, the Pepsi route driver. The Bud driver
called his Pepsi friend from his cell phone while he
was still at the store and told him what happened.
Seems the Pepsi driver called his boss and received
the identical orders the Bud driver did. So Pepsi
went in and took out everything in the store under
their corporate brand. And if you know Pepsico
(Pepsi, Frito Lay, etc.), that's damn near EVERYTHING.

Last I heard, that store has no product, no
customers (word spreads fast in these small towns,
y'know) and no hope. And I say good riddance to bad
rubbish. I hope they enjoyed their cheers . . . it's
the last they'll be doing in THIS country.

Pass this along. America needs to know that we're
all working together.

True Story by Harry Arbios

Guest Shift
Those arabs deserved it . We gave them the right to live in this country...why do they laugh at it when it gets injuered that bad?

[color=deeppink]What?! So they interupt a community's well being and food source (however small it may have been) because of two people's personal beliefs?

Please :rolleyes:

That is the most ridiculous thing, is it even warranted by the actual Pepsi Co, Budweiser, etc. [i]companies[/i]? Or was it just an irrational decision influenced by the emotions on 9-11 by the delivery boy and his boss?

This is really sort of stupid. It upsets me that they would so such a thing.[/color]

the whole thing is just......ummmmm......... :(

what you have to remember is distribution companies (like Bud and Pepsi) are represented by the final sellers of there product....would anyone here want to be represented by those who express joy at another's pain, whoever the parties involved are?

i'm not saying what they did was right, i'm just saying that isn't entirely wrong either.....
ugh, now i've confused myself....

who gives a crap. i mean, you kill like 5000 people and laugh it up, and you do this in a redneack hillbilly town(i know where it is and know what its like)i am suprised they did not get shot...

if i were that budwiser guy, i would have done the same thing, screw those guys, same with the pepsi guy. now if they really wanted to hurt them, they should have told the playboy guy not to drop off any more:devil:

I give a crap. If someone laughs at the 9-11 they should be shot. I mean who laughs at Americans being killed exept non-americans and if you do laugh your not American at all. When people stick together bad things seem to go away. So I give a crap, especially when someone laughs or talks trash about my country.......[SIZE=5]The U.S.A[/SIZE]

[COLOR=sky blue]I agree that the Arabs had no right to laugh at such a thing and that angers me because I lost a relative in the bombings, but they shouldn't have taken all the products out of the store, no matter how wrong that was. Even jerks and morons need to live off something.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]I give a crap. If someone laughs at the 9-11 they should be shot. I mean who laughs at Americans being killed exept non-americans and if you do laugh your not American at all. When people stick together bad things seem to go away. So I give a crap, especially when someone laughs or talks trash about my country.......[SIZE=5]The U.S.A[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]*sigh* Patriotism can be a very blind thing, can't it?

I hate it when people say "those Arabs", like they're a disease or something.

Do you have any idea how many countries could be considered "Arabian"?

Probably not.

Therefore, it's wrong to just say "the Arabs were laughing". I mean, granted...you may not know [i]exactly[/i] where they're from...but still, I think it's a sign of racism for people to constantly say "those Arabs hate us Americans".

I mean, Sephiroth comes from Iraq...but do you consider him to be as bad as someone like Saddam Hussein? Of course not!

This just proves that you can't just throw people into one big group...as not [i]every[/i] person who would be considered an Arab laughed about September 11...remember that many people of Middle Eastern descent died on that day. Therefore, it's not soley an American vs Arab issue. That is an oversimplification of the events.[/color]

Seems to me that this is a VERY touchy topic, and one wrong move could...upset people. This could spark a political debate hailing all the way back to the days of McCarthyism...

Many people did die, but you can't, as James said, steriotype them as "Those Arabs", because that is being incredibly steriotypical, and verging on racist. I know many, many Arabic hailing people whi were completely against the September 11 attacks.

However, due to events in my country and terrorism, and what happened to it for trying to clean out it's terrorists, it got bombed to nothingness...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Heh... If they were in a small town in Texas they would have been shot most likely...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
as scary as that thought is, I can actualy see that happening. especialy where I live *cough*hicksville*cough* they'd be halfway down a ditch after their second laugh...

I know how you people feel about it all....but hell...Not ALL arabs did this...and give them the benifit of the doubt...god my friends were laughing to on that day...these people don't know why they are laughing!! Excuse them!! I mean put it this way...people handle things differently..I myself am not afraid of crying and I do so when I feel that bad...others go to anger when something devastating happens...others go into suclusions...some like my best friend has to find something funny about it...Doing this is just being Racist!! I mean if two white people were laughing nothing woulda happened...but when two Arabs laugh...Oh you guys better watch out those two are terriost!!

[QUOTE]I give a crap. If someone laughs at the 9-11 they should be shot. I mean who laughs at Americans being killed exept non-americans and if you do laugh your not American at all. When people stick together bad things seem to go away. So I give a crap, especially when someone laughs or talks trash about my country.......The U.S.A[/QUOTE]

But you see right there you are no worse than they are....Are you saying we Americans are always right? I respect your Patriotism for I am heavily behind my country but I think we are far behind Nationalism anymore its more like Jingosim...And besides is being non-American bad? I mean you talk to non-Americans on this board every day? Do you truly despise someone for being a "non-American"??

[B]I would hereby like to express my personal views and opinions concerning the September 11th crisis etc. I do not take sides so don't go accusing me of being anti USA.

[color=darkblue] Since Sep 11th, Afghanistan has been bombed and so forth by a combination of military forces, but mostly America. Thousands of innocent Afghans have died in mistake bombings (including a red cross centre which was bombed). A new of type bomb was created specifically to prevent anyone escaping from the blast (it sucks people back into a 3000C flame like a vacuum). If the Americans want revenge, they have certainly got it.

Trying to find Osama Bin Laden is nigh on impossible. It's like me taking one of you to the area I live in, telling you to wait for a week, and then find me..... I would know the terrain/hiding places etc. Just like Bin Laden knows his country.

The American government has been known to provide money to terrorist groups such as the IRA. I don't think that America is about to fly in and begin bombing major cities in Northern Ireland just to get at a few terrorists as part of their anti terrorist campaign.

I do not support terrorism or the Al-Qaeda/Taliban in any way. But the enormous amount of racism that has been generated over this whole series of events is terrible.

I thank you for your time. [/color][/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B][color=crimson]Heh... If they were in a small town in Texas they would have been shot most likely...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

If they were in New Orleans, a riot woulda started, and I would be at the center of it.

The Taliban members are the ones to blame, people. Any of the Arabic people(Or anyone else for that matter) that support them are just as bad. That's where I think the policy of matrial law should come in place. If someone is openly commiting treason, give 'em the chair. Better yet(And this is my solution to ALL exicutions), just take them out back, get a .45, and blow their head off.

Click, click, boom.

Simple
As
That.

Everyone that has/is/will try to commit any act of terrorism ANYWHERE will be stopped. Such crimes against 'innocents' shall not go unpunished..

-End of Rant-

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]

If they were in New Orleans, a riot woulda started, and I would be at the center of it.

The Taliban members are the ones to blame, people. Any of the Arabic people(Or anyone else for that matter) that support them are just as bad. That's where I think the policy of matrial law should come in place. If someone is openly commiting treason, give 'em the chair. Better yet(And this is my solution to ALL exicutions), just take them out back, get a .45, and blow their head off.

Click, click, boom.

Simple
As
That.

hey man i like your style but we could cook up something special for the taliban members. chop of there balls and make them eat it. chop off osamas penis and rape them with it star breakin bones and let them leave handi cap for a few years then while pissing on them shot them in the back of the head. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SWEET REVENGE!

Everyone that has/is/will try to commit any act of terrorism ANYWHERE will be stopped. Such crimes against 'innocents' shall not go unpunished..

-End of Rant- [/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ryanmc225 [/i]
[B]yes we let them live here without a problem and now they pull this crap we never had a problem with them! [/B][/QUOTE]

But in the 80's, after the war with Russia, the US helped put the Taliban in power. If that wasn't a bad mistake, and a problem, then what is...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]

But in the 80's, after the war with Russia, the US helped put the Taliban in power. If that wasn't a bad mistake, and a problem, then what is... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Hm, the USA did help to put the Mujahadeen (sp?) in power...but they weren't the Taliban. The Taliban were backed by Pakistan and were seen as a force that would bring order to Afghanistan.

But of course...the Taliban brought both order and severe oppression. :([/color]

I don't know...from the post I have seen in here I am not so sure if the bombing was unjustified...I mean we are being so hateful against these people and all of the "taliban" I mean from the way the Taliban is ruling how do you know that more than half of these people are being forced to fight? We judge to quickly...God help us all...

well i'm canadian and the WTC dosen't really matter to me besides it ain't my problem so i say leave it and live on cause we peeps have better things to do then get angry over what hppened a few months ago yes i morned for a month and a hlf but that was all now my work is done sendng food items and money to the US for suplys sheesh i spent like whut 150 bucks and gave half my refridgetator christ!! give it up i'm starting to get mad at all the people who bring this topic up!!!:flaming:
BTW osma bin ladin is the one who did this not all of the muslims stop blaming people who are innocent it makes me sick!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Gohans Gurl~ [/i]
[B]well i'm canadian and the WTC dosen't really matter to me besides it ain't my problem so i say leave it and live on cause we peeps have better things to do then get angry over what hppened a few months ago yes i morned for a month and a hlf but that was all now my work is done sendng food items and money to the US for suplys sheesh i spent like whut 150 bucks and gave half my refridgetator christ!! give it up i'm starting to get mad at all the people who bring this topic up!!!:flaming:
BTW osma bin ladin is the one who did this not all of the muslims stop blaming people who are innocent it makes me sick!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

What is your Problem!!! just because you don't live in the US u don't care that all those people were killed ! that is messed up! u need to rethink what you said how would you feel if they targeted Canada?

if they targeted canada then yes i would still feel the same way because everybody would still be blaming the wrong people i mean we are bombing peoples homes and work places and all of the places they were once hppy i mean they didn't do anything so don't blame people who laugh blame people who flew the stupid planes into the buliding you are ruining the future for all of the kids over there ever think of that and when the next bomb get dropped over there who laughs then huh??? so i say we are just as much of a terroist society as they are and if u are going to fight with me better do it in pm or james will get mad