OtakuBoards

Death...

PiroMunkie

[SIZE=1]How do you or do you not want to die? I'm just wondering... I'm just gonna say that I [i]don't[/i] want to get stabbed to death.. I'd hate that.. if I got shot I wouldnt have a problem cause it's over like that! But if you get stabbed you see it coming for one so your like "oh no im gonna get stabbed here comes the knife! *gets stabbed* AAAHHH!!! its in my body!!! *gets pulled out* AAAH!! It left good!!! Oh no here it comes again!! *gets stabbed*' you see what I'm talking about? You actually have to live the expeirience. But I either want to die of old age or some other thing, but with dignity.[/SIZE]

I was terrified of death, until August 3, 2000, when my grandmother died in my arms and I felt her soul filled with peace pass through me....I realized that this is hell, we suffer here, from the day we are borm we're already with one foot in the grave....life is a gift we should cherish while we have it, but when it's time ,there is nothing , no fear, just peace

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]I was terrified of death, until August 3, 2000, when my grandmother died in my arms and I felt her soul filled with peace pass through me....I realized that this is hell, we suffer here, from the day we are borm we're already with one foot in the grave....life is a gift we should cherish while we have it, but when it's time ,there is nothing , no fear, just peace [/B][/QUOTE]

How true. And if I died, I'd like to see it coming, but I wouldn't like to experience the pain of being stabbed ect. And just like to see death coming, and then die peacefully. In other words, fast and painless. But I'd prefer to die of old age above anything else...

I dont mean to diss anyone but I believe suicide is an attribute of ones cowardice.

I have always had the fear of beeing burried alive. Also ever since I saw Saving Private Ryan, I am afraid of having a knife drivin through my heart slowly. I would hate to die by other means too like having a water house stuck down my throat and then turned on till my stomach busts. Or being shot in the stomach in the middle of no where. (slowest and most painfullest way to die)

If shot i would prefer a clean shot through the brain. anything that doesnt kill your brain instantly will make you suffer dreadfully till your last bit of blood is pumped through, then you still have a couple seconds before you die.

I really believe you feel no pain after a while..When my son was born..I was on a respirator due to complications from toxemia......I felt nothing or remember nothing....My grandma before she died started seeing all these people that had died years ago..like her mom and sons and daughters..My grandma lost 8 children and the only ones that survived were my mom and aunt....And until she died I did not figure out that it was them coming for her....So nah I'm not scared..my one fear is dying while my son still needs me is all..but otherwise , we know one day will be our turn, there's no denying that.

P.s. Sucide is a Chickenshi+ thing to do, you gotta hack life and do you..no matter what....killing yourself is an escape, if you do it..I'll wear Red to your funeral is how I feel...no respect

[SIZE=1]Yes, I agree suicide is cowardly... I just want to live as long as I can in this world, no matter what. This place is meant to suck to see how long people can stand this place. It's just one big long game.. and as Gene Starwind put it so clearly,"just remember there is no 'reset' button in this game.." those who commit suicide and duck out of the game early didnt deserve to be in it in the first place.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Yes, I agree suicide is cowardly... I just want to live as long as I can in this world, no matter what. This place is meant to suck to see how long people can stand this place. It's just one big long game.. and as Gene Starwind put it so clearly,"just remember there is no 'reset' button in this game.." those who commit suicide and duck out of the game early didnt deserve to be in it in the first place.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh, couldn't have said it better myself! I don't really care when or how I die, because when your numbers up your numbers up and there ain't no stopping death when it comes for you. I think it would be cool to die in a long drawn out Jet Li type martial arts fight where we both beat the sh** out of each other for a while and do some fancy karate moves then finally bring out the Samurai Swords and have a long drawn out sword fight where he slashes me, I fight I slash him, then at the conclusion we both stab and kill each other at the same time. That would be the ultimate and coolest death in my book.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]Eh, couldn't have said it better myself! I don't really care when or how I die, because when your numbers up your numbers up and there ain't no stopping death when it comes for you. I think it would be cool to die in a long drawn out Jet Li type martial arts fight where we both beat the sh** out of each other for a while and do some fancy karate moves then finally bring out the Samurai Swords and have a long drawn out sword fight where he slashes me, I fight I slash him, then at the conclusion we both stab and kill each other at the same time. That would be the ultimate and coolest death in my book. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Wow, you're askin for a lot with that, lol. The odds of that actually happening are the chances of me dying right now................................well, I'm still alive so point proven. But I always enjo defying death.. I do crazy things that would prolly kill me if I did it wrong, and I dont take precautions I just do it. Yet so far I have never broken a bone in my whole life. probably the worst I've done is rolled my ankle, which wasnt even that bad. I dont get it!!!! lol[/SIZE]

I agree. I know that suicide is just an easy way out for a lot of people. I know that it's foolish and a waste. But I also know that one reason a lot of people consider it is so that they go out on their own terms.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]And I've been sick for a while, pull the plug..I don't want to depend on a machine.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that...

Or if someone's been in a coma for years... It's hard to do, but the chances of them making it back are extremely slim...

Um...I think suicide is stupid. I mean, it's jus plain stupid.

Suicide is indeed the coward's way out.
I'm hoping for more of a 'special' death. Y'know, like SSJ5 Vegetable. It can't get cooler than being Tatsumaru, out in Japan, like er,..a few hundred years ago...all swords, no guns.
Man it'd b cool ta b a ninja.
[i]'Live by Honour, Kill by Stealth'[/i]
Yup. Altho, when ya think about it. Slinking about in the shadows to kill u'r enemy is pretty cowardly as well. Soo,....Samurai...
NEways,
[i]'the Traitor must Die....'[/i]
Man, Tatsuamru was cool. NE1 else played Tenchu 2 on PSX? It pretty old now..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B]Man it'd b cool ta b a ninja.
[i]'Live by Honour, Kill by Stealth'[/i]
Yup. Altho, when ya think about it. Slinking about in the shadows to kill u'r enemy is pretty cowardly as well. Soo,....Samurai...[/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I support chivalry and bushido but practice guerrilla style "warfare". It's not actualy war but when playing capture the flag on campouts with my boy scout troop.. it is soooo awesome! We have built traps, infiltrated enemy terrtiory unseen for looong amounts of time, have well thought out battle tactics... ya we dont just try and run in and capture the flag and take it back to our side. We devise a heavily thought out plan including distractions, difficult path obstructions (you cant move forawrd very well when you have a bunch of fallen trees stacked a good six feet high in your path), traps (we've covered watery,muddy areas with simply leaves and twigs making the others think its solid ground and then they get stuck in the thick mud :D)... but its all worth it, I might have to take that into the actual war grounds someday, I hope not though.. death would come quick if another war started :( :( :( :([/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]One thing, I do not want to die of 'old age.' Gah... I hatve enough problems with my life enough as it is, never mind living eighty more years of it.... [/B][/QUOTE]
same here. I don't neccessarily wanna die when I'm 40, but sometime before I'm old and brittle enough to be put in a nursing home. gawl, I wouldn't be able to stand it. I went to one last Saturday, and it depressed me to think that I could be in one someday.
basically, [i]if[/i] (hehe, Miss Optimism) I'm gonna die, I want it quick and painless
or I'd like that I actually died for a reason, not just cuz I got sick or somethin', like if it was to protect someone or if I was standing up for something I believe in