OtakuBoards

Where did Majin Buu come from???

Ryu

They made quite a long time explaining it in the episodes, so here's what it said. It mainly says that a long time ago a wizard named Bibidi made him. It doesn't exactly say HOW he made him, but I suspect he was on a planet, took a body, and formed his creation from it. They went along together destroying hundreds of galexies...yada, yada, yada...the kias try to stop them and buu absorbs this fat kindly old kia. He then forms into the buu you know today. Because of the mixed emotions, him being totally evil and the kia being totally good, he was unable to control his emotions and bibidi had to seal him in a ball every time he got out of control. He goes to earth and the kias finnally got him into check once bibidi seals buu in the egg. They kill bibidi, unaware that he had a son. His son, babadi, comes back and awakens buu with the energy of the z-fighters. I went off track a bit...but yea, that's about it.

Well, that's basically it in a nutshell.

*weird, muffled voice* No, this is the topic in a nutshell! Now lemme outta here!

*Neil* Riiiiiight... Moving along.... I thought they said Bibidi created Buu with a combonation of magic and ki. Am I right, or just misinformed?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B].... I thought they said Bibidi created Buu with a combonation of magic and ki. Am I right, or just misinformed? [/B][/QUOTE]
Maybe, they didn't mention anything about that in the dubbed episode, i'll have to go through my old tapes just to make sure though.

I seem to remember watching a clip of Dou talking about Buu, but it's hazzy. So, it really doesn't matter. I'll ask Piro or Seph or..or somebody. .....Hell.

Anyway, I hope this uhhhhh......sorta helped....Ryu.....

Guest kaioushin
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]They made quite a long time explaining it in the episodes, so here's what it said. It mainly says that a long time ago a wizard named Bibidi made him. It doesn't exactly say HOW he made him, but I suspect he was on a planet, took a body, and formed his creation from it. They went along together destroying hundreds of galexies...yada, yada, yada...the kias try to stop them and buu absorbs this fat kindly old kia. He then forms into the buu you know today. Because of the mixed emotions, him being totally evil and the kia being totally good, he was unable to control his emotions and bibidi had to seal him in a ball every time he got out of control. He goes to earth and the kias finnally got him into check once bibidi seals buu in the egg. They kill bibidi, unaware that he had a son. His son, babadi, comes back and awakens buu with the energy of the z-fighters. I went off track a bit...but yea, that's about it.[/B][/QUOTE]Your wrong d0de

Buu is Kid buu (created by Babidi). He absorbs the south Kai (wich is the strongest kai). Then he becomes all buffed up and is super strong (we see this form later in Dbz) and aggresive. Then the Dai-Kaioushin (wich is a very fat guy) sacrafices hisself and lets buu absorb him. This way Buu becomes Fat and has that baby-like nature...

Whats wrong with you story? You forgot about Buff Buu:D

Bibidi created Buu from planet particles and stuff and Buu killed Bibidi and could not be stopped by the Kaios until they sacrificed the fat one and buu was trapped in a ball which was on earth hidden until babidi found it and opened it using the sayain's fights and everything he eats becomes part of him strenghts and weaknesses. Check out Buu's Creation? for more info!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jlow [/i]
[B]Bibidi created Buu from planet particles and stuff and Buu killed Bibidi and could not be stopped by the Kaios until they sacrificed the fat one and buu was trapped in a ball which was on earth hidden until babidi found it and opened it using the sayain's fights and everything he eats becomes part of him strenghts and weaknesses. Check out Buu's Creation? for more info! [/B][/QUOTE]

yuo are wrong, Bibidi did create Boo from planet particules but boo doesnt kill bibidi. When boo absorved the fat one Bibidi controlled him more easily and began destroying plant after planet, then bibidi traped boo in a ball so he can recover sstrength and send him to earht, and Kaio Shin ceased the opportunity and killed Bibidi, but doesn´t destroy the ball in fear of realising boo in the way.

Buu is a magical being that was created by an evil magician named Bibidi millions of years before DB started. He was used by Bibidi to destroy planets, galaxies, the like. Eventually, all of the Kaioshins except for East Kaioshin were absorbed by Buu and East Kaioshin became Supreme Kai. Bibidi sent Buu to Earth, intending to make Earth Buu's next target. Fortunately, Supreme Kai and Kibito were able to defeat Bibidi and stop him. They were going to destroy Buu when he was lying dormant in his transportation egg, but thought it best to leave him lying dormant on Earth because thet thought nobody else had the powers to release him. What they didn't know was that Bibidi had a son, Babidi, also a magician, that could release him. So, in 784 AD, Babidi came to Earth and started trying to release Buu, hence the sagas after the World Tournament saga.

Ok bibidi created buu and then Kioshin the Supreme Ki fought Buu and and Bibibdi had to seel buu up in a nutshell (i forget why though) nad so then the Z warriors have to fight him now. That is all I am going to give you you must watch it!

hmmm, well, since evreybody baisically explained it, heres my 2 cents:

Bibidi created him to go an destroy planet and stuff, baisically like a cosmic attack dog, that dosen't need provoking. I think there was a thread on this somewhere..........hmm, oh well, i can't find it, but i am sure a mod can

• 13 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...