Spikey Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 I will once i beat a dog gon Final Fantasy game, wich will probaly be FF10.
Sephiroth Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 I have 2 perfect files on ff7, and I used to have one on ff8, but it was accidentally deleted....
Charles Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 I've got a perfect file or two on my PSX memory card for FF7. I can never bring myself to delete them. I don't think I was ever interested enough in FF8 or FF9 to go through the paces with them. I've beaten them, but I haven't really been interested enough to get [I]every little[/I] secret. I've almost got everything in that ole' FF7 killer...FF10. Mark my words I will capture all of those legendary weapons and kill that pesky Ultima Weapon.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 Perfect files: Final Fantasy IV Final Fantasy VII Final Fantasy X Final Fantasy VIII FFIX
steven Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 what do you mean by a perfict file is that having every thing and done all the side quest if that is the case I will have one for ff7 if I finish the one file I have one the second disk becase I usaly miss the one summon and mp turbo
Guest Voodookanaka Posted March 12, 2002 Posted March 12, 2002 i have for IX bar having got excalibur (didnt do it in 12 hours) and im in the process of making one for ff7 im up to lvl 84
Guest Zeh Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]FFIII(haven't got VI yet....)- even had both odins mastered on all FFV-almost just have to kill one weapon then kill the last boss.... FF- I perfected it wayy back then..... (maybe now the square and nintendo are together all you who didn't get to play it might, on the gcn) FFVII- The second one i got (FF the first) FFIV-II- TOOOOO EASY [/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted March 13, 2002 Posted March 13, 2002 [color=indigo]Well, the only things that I still have to do on FFVII is master the Knights of the Round summon, get Yuffie and Cait Sith to level 99, and get everyone so that they can use their final Limit Breaks. Other than that, I've done absolutly everything. I got bored of leveling after about 15-20 hours of it...[/color]
Zero-X Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 i think alomost everyone has a perfect file on ff7 that game is a little too easy!! i almost have one on ff8 but im missing 2 cards but it shouldnt take too long to find them. i have one on ff mystical quest (thats a very old game)
JCBaggee Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Once I go back and beat Omega Wepaon, I will have a perfect file in FF8. After that, I'm gonna start working on 9.[/color][/size]
Nerdsy Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-X [/i] [B]mystical quest (thats a very old game) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=purple]-.-''' Unfortunately, that's the only FF game I have ever gotten a perfect file on...[/COLOR]
James Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 [color=royalblue]The only FF game where I have a perfect file is FFVII. But I only did that once...and I haven't played the game since. If you get all of the various Materia (I think there is one which doubles each attack or something, I forget)...it's [i]so[/i] easy to beat the last boss. It literally takes a couple of minutes (especially if you have the best sword in the game).[/color]
Guest Sycho Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 I have perfect games on: FF VII FF VIII FF IX FF Tactics Right now I am working on another perfect file on FF VIII.
Zero-X Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]The only FF game where I have a perfect file is FFVII. But I only did that once...and I haven't played the game since. If you get all of the various Materia (I think there is one which doubles each attack or something, I forget)...it's [i]so[/i] easy to beat the last boss. It literally takes a couple of minutes (especially if you have the best sword in the game).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] it is WAY WAY WAY too easy to beat the game with all the materia. all u really need is either kotr or omnislash and u can kill him in one hit aint that a trip!!!!!
Guest Shift Posted April 4, 2002 Posted April 4, 2002 [SIZE=1][COLOR=royalblue]I have an FF7 one and almost an FF8 one but i'm not even close to it in FF9 or 10![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
Zero-X Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 same as in 8 im missing some cards in 9 the card game really gets on my nerves i mean i like it an all but all diffrent cards there r just too many of them!!!!:demon:
Charles Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-X [/i] [B]same as in 8 im missing some cards in 9 the card game really gets on my nerves i mean i like it an all but all diffrent cards there r just too many of them!!!!:demon: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, I didn't like the card game in FF9 as much as the one in FF8 for some reason. I found FF8's to be almost as addicting to that mini game in Suikoden where you threw dice into a bowl.
JCBaggee Posted April 5, 2002 Posted April 5, 2002 [color=red][size=3]Yeah, Triple Triad takes a while to learn, but it's a lot of fun once you get it down.[/color][/size]
Darkness Posted May 3, 2002 Posted May 3, 2002 Nope, and it's not going to happen with ffx, becuase I can't stand the blitzball! That's also the reason I'll never get Wakka's world champion! But I did have one on FF7, the game is really easy with all materia (my favorite is hades)
*-- RagnaroK--* Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 My perfect file was deleted because my brother wanted to get revenge on me since i broke his monopoly gameboard. Dont worry though, i redeemed my self and did everything again! :cool:
Sephiroth Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *-- RagnaroK--* [/i] [B]My perfect file was deleted because my brother wanted to get revenge on me since i broke his monopoly gameboard. Dont worry though, i redeemed my self and did everything again! :cool: [/B][/QUOTE] I don't remember neo bahamut telling me about that.... must have been years ago or something....
*-- RagnaroK--* Posted May 20, 2002 Posted May 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] I don't remember neo bahamut telling me about that.... must have been years ago or something.... [/B][/QUOTE] Remember that gap where we never saw each other for about 2-3 years? Well it was in between then when ff7 had just recently been released.
Guest NOFX_21212 Posted June 3, 2002 Posted June 3, 2002 no lie, i have had like 3 perfect files on 7, where i had everything, i think i had one on 8 but wasn't sure, didn't really care for that one, and 9?.... yeah right, i won't even go there since that would involve a bunch of cards and beating the game in under12 hours or whatever you do to get the excalibur II, but yeah, i've had too many on 7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now