Most wanted game for ps2

Zachary

[SIZE=1]Ok, I have a list :):

1. Capcom Vs. SNK 2: Mark of The Millenium 2001
2. Dynasty Warriors 3
3. Guilty Gear X
4. Kessen 2
5. Jade Cocoon 2

These are only my list of the ones I want that are actually out now, but definately FFX for the ones that aren't out yet...[/SIZE]

Guest Solid Snake
[COLOR=teal]Are these games, by any chance, ones that are [i]due[/i] to come out, or those that you would [i]like[/i] to come out? The ones that are [i]due[/i] to come out that I am looking forward to are Tekken 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Final Fantasy VII, Capcom (or was it SNK?) Vs. Dragonball, and the Dragonball Z game coming out this fall. The single game that I would [i]like[/i] to see is very doubtful, and that is Metal Gear Solid 3.[/COLOR]

:blah:

Note: Some of these games are allready out here in New Zealand, but i havn't played them.

My most wanted would be:

1: MGS2 (I have only played half of it)
2: FFX
3: State of emergency
4: Tekken 4
5: FFXI

My most loved games at the moment are:

1: MGS2
2: GTA3
3: FFVII (May be on PSX, but it's a great game)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]I would have to go with "[U][i]State Of Emergency"[/i][/U] ,As i have rented it and it is one of the best First person shooter games every to have graced my Television Screen with it's presents. [/B][/QUOTE]

State Of Emergency is a FPS?

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]I would have to go with "[U][i]State Of Emergency"[/i][/U] ,As i have rented it and it is one of the best First person shooter games every to have graced my Television Screen with it's presents. [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]That's odd, but I can clearly remember the game to be in third-person, it was not entirely a shooting game, and I found it to be very repetetive. We can go on talking about this game forever, but this topic seems to be more about the games you would like to see/play. I would like to play Virtua Fighter 4, and see what all the fuss is about.[/COLOR]

:blah:

My most wanted PS2 Games:
1. FFX
2. SSX Tricky
3. NBA 2K2
4. GT3
5: Jak and Daxter: TPL

About that [U]State of Emergency[/U] thing, I remember it being 3rd person as well. But it wasn't as cool a game as GTA3 so I didn't pay so much attention to it.

Well, I'll have to add onto this topic with an unncessarily long post by outlining the main games I want to play/purchase based on what I've heard.

[B][U] Vitua Fighter 4[/U][/B]

The Virtua Fighter Series has always been a step ahead in terms of visuals, but daunting to say the least in it's sophisticated gameplay mechanics. The tables have turned now. While it remains impressive in terms of visuals with expansive backdrops and sophisticated facial expressions, it's not the most impressive visual package on a console anymore. Now, the series is focusing on bringing fans back with an easier learning curve while catering to veterans as well. There's no doubt in my mind that it'll be the fighter to own for PS2 until Tekken 4 comes along. However, I hope that they implement some sort of storyline for once....

[B][U]Final Fantasy XI[/U][/B]

For the first time, Square's bringing it's beloved Final Fantasy franchise into the realm of online gaming and I couldn't be more pleased with what I'm hearing. Forming six man parties and uniting with other parties(sometimes totaling up to 18 people) sounds awesome. What I'm really anxious to see, is how Square will translate the fantastic storyline elements that it's rpgs are renowned for. The communication system in the game seems well thought out. There are ways to communicate with specific people, long distance people and only people in the immediate area. Plus, there's a link shell that allows gamers to make private chats. This'll definitely be one that I'll add to my collection.

Those two games are the ones that I'm most looking forward to. Others include Tomb Raider Next Generation, Tekken 4, Medal of Honor: Frontline, Xenosaga, Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Kingdom Hearts, Auto Modellista, Soul Calibur 2, Stuntman, new Grand Theft Auto games and Blood Omen 2.

Most people look forward to a new Tomb Raider game like they do a cold sore, but I'm really anxious to see what the developers will do to pull the series out of the rut the franchise is in.

Likewise for Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance. Ed Boon and his team are totally altering the gameplay by giving each fighter three distinct fighting styles that can be switched on the fly. I want to see how they do this without making the gameplay cumbersome. Furthermore, they're eliminating many of the magical attacks that have spanned the series. Also, we'll see fighters take damage, which is long overdo in next gen fighters. My only gripe with the pictures I've seen, is that the backgrounds leave something to be desired. Then again, the games not even near complete yet.

Well, that's it for my picks. Crazy White Boy out.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Solid Snake [/i]
[B][COLOR=teal]Are these games, by any chance, ones that are [i]due[/i] to come out, or those that you would [i]like[/i] to come out? The ones that are [i]due[/i] to come out that I am looking forward to are Tekken 4, Grand Theft Auto IV, Final Fantasy VII, Capcom (or was it SNK?) Vs. Dragonball, and the Dragonball Z game coming out this fall. The single game that I would [i]like[/i] to see is very doubtful, and that is Metal Gear Solid 3.[/COLOR]

:blah: [/B][/QUOTE]

when would capcom or snk vs. dragonball come out

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tronic [/i]
[B]

when would capcom or snk vs. dragonball come out [/B][/QUOTE]

It's only a rumor. The game hasn't been confirmed yet. Also, it's unknown what system it will be on if it does surface. I'd say that PS2 is a safe bet though.;)

[color=darkblue][b]My most wanted game?? Do you really have to ask?? OK then...

[size=5]DEUS EX!!!!![/size]

one more week to go ^^

and I suppose some others are: FF10, FF11, and who can forget:

[size=5]DEUS EX 2!!!![/size]

^^.... only.... whatever amount of time left, to go ^^;;.. which could be a while due to the lack of info going around[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NeoCactuar [/i]
[B]

My most wanted would be:

3: State of emergency

My most loved games at the moment are:

1: MGS2
2: GTA3
3: FFVII (May be on PSX, but it's a great game) [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't really recommend state of emergency, its only fun for a few days before it gets very repetitive....

heh, I share the same loved games as you do, lol, ff7 being 1st of course :naughty:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I wouldn't really recommend state of emergency, its only fun for a few days before it gets very repetitive....

heh, I share the same loved games as you do, lol, ff7 being 1st of course :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, hence why i said "My most loved games at the moment are..." FFVII will allways be on my top games list, as the all time great game.

About state of emergency, i know it is a repeditive game, and that's why i'm not going to [i]buy[/i] it, But i still want to [i]play[/i] it. It has been named, one of the worlds worst games to buy, one of the worlds best games to hire.

[size=1]My most wanted Ps2 games with brief descriptions are:

[b]Soul Calibur 2[/b]

First off I happen to be a very big fan of fighting games, because I just love seeing cool looking characters with great fighting techniques duking it out.

Anyways, I've always liked Soul Calibur on the Sega Dreamcast, the fighting in the game is superior compare to most fighters out there that I have ever played.

The huge environment is also a good feature in the game it gives me a better experience to explore the stages.And with all the new characters coming to the sequel I hope to have a great experience playing with them all just like I did with the first one.

[b]Capcom Vs SNK 2: Millionare Battle (It is out in the U.S but I still haven't had a chance to get it yet)[/b]

I've grewn up playing both fighting games, each had thier own unique fighting system along with the great selection of fighters to choose from.

Now to see both fighting games in one is like a dream come true for bigs fighting fans like me.Im also interested to see how all the 6 fighting grooves is.

[b]Kingdom Hearts[/b]

I would have never thought that Square & Disney will ever work together on a game, but it turns out that they are with very great looking artworks of the characters.

After reading all about the characters that will be involve in the game, I got excited to see that and former past Square & Disney characters to help out the main characters on their adventure, it'll be interesting to try out this game.

Besides those 3 games, I'll also be looking forward to Dynasty Warriors 3, Virtual Fighter 4 (I just rented it today), Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, Legend of Legaia 2, Tekken 4, Spiderman the Movie, and Final Fantasy XI.;)[/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B][size=1]Legend of Legaia 2[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]:drools: the first one kicked butt. would be odd to see a second one thou... considering the 2 worlds are split and all of the 2nd world is DEAD! lol................ cool combat system thou ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]:drools: the first one kicked butt. would be odd to see a second one thou... considering the 2 worlds are split and all of the 2nd world is DEAD! lol................ cool combat system thou ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Heh, I couldn't believe that a sequel would be coming out, but when I saw pics of the game I was amazed!This time around the graphics looks smooth out and better since its on the engine of the Ps2.

And of course the great Arts returned as well which I think this made the game a blast to play simply by the fun battle engine.But since this game is in the works there will be a whole lot more to learn from this game.

Interesting ain't it? You can get pics here.[url=http://www.gamers.com/game/1056980] Legend of Legaia 2[/url].

I personally liked this pic though, he looks alot like Vahn with that Vest but he is a new character.:)

[url=http://www.gamers.com/i/pics/1062740.jpg] Lang[/url][/size]