OtakuBoards

can someone help me please

True Otaku

recently people in my school found out that i was gay, a lot of people were ok with it but i can tell that some hated it very much, i was mugged and beaten up last week and got my left arm broken my some people who were wearing ski mask because i am gay, they called me things like thatll teach you for being gay and stuff like that, i have been very depressed since that day and have been drinking a lot because of it, not many people cared about it and just said to forget about it, i dont know what to do, im just so depressed, so what if i am gay whats wrog with it

sorry about my poor english i live in germany

[color=crimson]Some people can be so stupid... I've seen people at my school do this to gay, black, chinese, mexican, and other different types of people... beating them up cause of their skin color, and what they [b]are[/b]...

But thats' off subject...[/color]

Well for one, I know where you are coming from. I'm gay myself, however I've never had to deal with harassment going as far as physical violence.

What I would do is call the police or some type of authority. I don't know how things work in Germany, so I really can't help you all that much.

Get help from your friends, parents, school councilers, anything. I'm sorry, but it's not right to hurt anyone because of some little prefrence like being gay. It's just stupid and show just how ignorant people really are.

Also, stay clear of these people. And if needed, bring something (NOT A GUN) to defend yourself with if it happens to you. You might end up another Matthew Sheperd if you aren't careful... sadly thats how this POS world of ours works... be careful though.

[SIZE=1]Well, you can't stand up to them, no one would care or listen. And you can't [i]not[/i] go to school, so... I really dunno what to do.

Take up a martial art, bring something like an extendable cane or a staff to school or just try to run from them.

Until you can find out something to do, talk to Chris (TN), he'll give you some help and advice.

I'm really sorry dude :([/SIZE]

[B]Violence towards people who don't think/act/feel the same way as them is unacceptable, though this is still how some people think. I think that these people that have attacked you are unable to accept any other kind of sexuality other than heterosexuality, which is stupid. It's [i]your[/i] choice, not theirs. You live your life the way you want to, don't let people like that get to you.[/B]

Take all the legal action you can. If you can take none, the only options that seem reasonable to me are: fight or flee. You obviously can't try to talk reasonably with them. I suggest that you take Transtic Nerve's advice. No one(no matter how thick-headed) can withstand a blow to the head with a good pipe ;)

-Justin

[color=red][b]I think that you should carry around some form of protection other than a gun. People like that are mean and hateful. My best friend is gay, and people seem to have no problem with that. It took them a while to accept it, but they did. Just hold in there.[/b][/color]

[COLOR=indigo]What you should really do is, tell a gaurdian, or someone, or just learn how do beat the crap out of people. I don't have good advice but just try to listen to TN and try to be able to hold in, and just learn self defense. I know that fighting is not the way to go but it might be in a situation like this. I have found that most of bad times, self defense is probaly the best. I rather don't have good information but that is the best I could do for now. My school has never had this. Most of the kids in my school are from America. There are such only two eople that I know of that are from a diffrent country. One was from Mexico and the other from Germeny. That is the best info I could do for you, but just try to stay safe.[/COLOR]

Guest Apokronos
Heterosexuality is my opinion is the only sexuality there should be. Even though I have no problem with any other sexuality. What you need to do is defend yourself, carry a non-violent weapon with you, such as a 500,000 volt stun gun, or an Air Taser. Or sic a bunch of gang members on them by sayin that those guys disrespect the gang. Other than that, I cant help you.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Well for one, I know where you are coming from. I'm gay myself, however I've never had to deal with harassment going as far as physical violence.

What I would do is call the police or some type of authority. I don't know how things work in Germany, so I really can't help you all that much.

Get help from your friends, parents, school councilers, anything. I'm sorry, but it's not right to hurt anyone because of some little prefrence like being gay. It's just stupid and show just how ignorant people really are.

Also, stay clear of these people. And if needed, bring something (NOT A GUN) to defend yourself with if it happens to you. You might end up another Matthew Sheperd if you aren't careful... sadly thats how this POS world of ours works... be careful though. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=crimson]

I totally agree with TN here and also I would tell you that there is absolutely nuthin wrong with you. And also no matter if you are gay or not...It is your right as a human..to live peacefully and to live how you want to!!!
But also I would suggest not letting the stupidity of others to effect you in anyway b/c no matter what is it you do/ who you are/ etc/ someone is not gonna like it...[/COLOR]

Guest ssjsupreme
[COLOR=royalblue]i totally agree with what everyonre is saying. i have had to go through 1-9 grade, being teased and tormented. that when i took up self defense. during the summer, that's all i would do. i finally became a second degree brown belt(which, in judo, come right before black).
the first guy to even slightly pushed me around, i threw him over my shoulder, and straight into locker. i didn't let a single thing slip. pretty soon, they wouldn't even come near me.:blackeye:
now i'm not saying that you have to become a bully to keep bully's away, by any means. i'm just saying, you should learn to defend you self. i'll hope for the best and you got to tell us if anything gets better.:D [/COLOR]

[color=red][b]I agree with everything but what Spikey said about the gang members. Don't get them involved.[/b][/color]

about everyone who said he should get some people to beat up the people that beat up true otaku, didn't you guys read the part where he said that the purpetrators were wearing ski masks? therefore meaning he couldn't know who they are? :rolleyes:

Guest Apokronos
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssjsupreme [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]i totally agree with what everyonre is saying. i have had to go through 1-9 grade, being teased and tormented. that when i took up self defense. during the summer, that's all i would do. i finally became a second degree brown belt(which, in judo, come right before black).
the first guy to even slightly pushed me around, i threw him over my shoulder, and straight into locker. i didn't let a single thing slip. pretty soon, they wouldn't even come near me.:blackeye:
now i'm not saying that you have to become a bully to keep bully's away, by any means. i'm just saying, you should learn to defend you self. i'll hope for the best and you got to tell us if anything gets better.:D [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Then you over did it. Your only supposed to defend yourself when your facing a real danger. What bothers me is all the kids that brag about being high learners of the martial arts and threaten to beat up people.

be urself because thats the best u can be and i totally understand where u are comin from even tho i'm not lesbian but i have a hearing disablity and i et teased i even got beaten up but what ppl don't understand is now how much they beat u u can't change because no matter how much they hurt me i can't make my hearing come back and if i could they wouldn't neeed to beat on me all the time so hang in there if u need to talk i'm always here and i'll be glad to help but listen to tn he will help u he knows 100% how u feel and besides he is a kool guy to talk to and in my case listin to ;)
~GG~