OtakuBoards

Pets

kizu

For those of you who on't know I have a dog. A very cool dog. It got me thinking that there has to be a lot of other people here who have a cool pet. And I want to see pics of your pets. I don't think that anyone's pet can beat my dog. Just take a look at it and tell me you don't love it.

I know that sounds like crap. Just post a pic of your pet and a bit of feedback on other pet pics you see.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Heh heh, a very cute dog indeed. I myself have only have a cat... That's all.. Though I've had countless dogs, fish, rabbits, etc... [/B][/QUOTE]

I wouldn't let crazy white boy get anywhere near your cat, he seems to have a strange fixation with cats O_o;;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I wouldn't let crazy white boy get anywhere near your cat, he seems to have a strange fixation with cats O_o;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, I've noticed. And it [b]scares me very much[/b]. o.o;;

[COLOR=indigo]i have odd pets... 2 cats.... on likes the taste of my flesh, and the other one, is so shy he's afraid of me and my mom, and we've had him for 2 years....

he only likes my bro o.O [/COLOR]

[B]

I wouldn't let crazy white boy get anywhere near your cat, he seems to have a strange fixation with cats O_o;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

Me, have a strange fixation with cats? Heck yeah I do. The question is: Who doesn't?

Cats are wonderful animals that have served as man's real best friend for 5000 years. Unlike the dog, a cat isn't a pack animal...a cat isn't dependent on it's kin. As a matter of fact, cats don't have built in co-operative instincts.

The domestication of the cat actually began in the valley of the Nile, in what is now Sudan but was then Upper Egypt. That's if my memory serves me correctly, anyhow. Cats were quite useful to the egyptians because they ate vermin that ravaged Egyptian crop. By leaving out fisheads, the egyptians encouraged cats, such as the African Wildcat, to eat the vermin.

Being a naturally calm species, the African Wildcat quickly adapted to people, allowing itself to at first be approached, then petted, and eventually to be held. The cat is a passionate animal, and rewarded all that caressing and holding with love and affection in kind.

Dogs basically jump around and act like idiots, but a cat(once it's affection is won) purs. Surely, we should all celebrate the cat as the egyptians did.

Ah well, I don't have a picture of my cat, but I hope that everyone keeps those cat pics a' comin'. It'll make these boards a better place.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Me, have a strange fixation with cats? Heck yeah I do. The question is: Who doesn't?

Cats are wonderful animals that have served as man's real best friend for 5000 years. Unlike the dog, a cat isn't a pack animal...a cat isn't dependent on it's kin. As a matter of fact, cats don't have built in co-operative instincts.

The domestication of the cat actually began in the valley of the Nile, in what is now Sudan but was then Upper Egypt. That's if my memory serves me correctly, anyhow. Cats were quite useful to the egyptians because they ate vermin that ravaged Egyptian crop. By leaving out fisheads, the egyptians encouraged cats, such as the African Wildcat, to eat the vermin.

Being a naturally calm species, the African Wildcat quickly adapted to people, allowing itself to at first be approached, then petted, and eventually to be held. The cat is a passionate animal, and rewarded all that caressing and holding with love and affection in kind.

Dogs basically jump around and act like idiots, but a cat(once it's affection is won) purs. Surely, we should all celebrate the cat as the egyptians did.

Ah well, I don't have a picture of my cat, but I hope that everyone keeps those cat pics a' comin'. It'll make these boards a better place. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's just obsessive...lol

I have six dogs at my house. My dad has a kennel on his ranch with 42 dogs and 4 pups.
My dogs names and breeds are:
1.)Dakota-Alaskan Malamute(2)
2.)Red-Pitbull(3)
3.)Bear-Bull Mastiff(5)
4.)Rebel-mongrel(7)
5.)Missy-Collie(10)
6.)Shep-German Shepard(4)
I don't even know all my the names of the dogs at my dad's house...lol. He mainly uses them for breeding. Though, one has become his actual pet. His name is Jimmy; he's a 9-year-old Labrador.

As for cats: *shudders*...eeeeeeviiiil....

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]That's just obsessive...lol
[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]I agree with you there...

As for me... I don't mind cats, really...they're just fun to hate... Arrogant little creatures.

For many years, my best friend in the world was an old dog named Trapper. He died a couple years ago--he was close to twenty.[/FONT]

I cant post a pic but my dog Sydney, a gloden retriver is not the cutest dog but she is the smartest.
She drives me mad! she can open doors , knows what school is(takes backpacks and hides them!!) , even brings me my mail(only magizenes nothing else!) she is the best.

I have the most gorgeous, smartest cat in the entire world. He's quite intelligent and his name is Clinton. I have his pics posted all over my workstation at work. He has incredible markings on him, very distinct. I've spent and will continue to spend a shitload of money on him and keep him spoilt. He's my darling:love:

I have pets of my own..............well not anymore but in the past I sure did.From kittens,puppys, to dove birds mainly they were given to nice people since my mom don't like any pets in the house.She think of them as filthy creatures who go poop poop 24/7.

But anyways every now and then theres this fat cute chubby cat who always come by my front door making all these cute faces, rubbing its head & neck all over my legs which gave me no choice but to give it some food.Now since this happen it seems to occur everyday in the afternoon, as that cat just get fatter & fatter everyday when I feed it.

What's all this talk about me being obsessive and cats being evil? Everyone should be celebrating felines, just like me. I'm even going to push for an Absolute Cat section on the otaku site, thank you very much. And let's not forget: Cat's aren't eeeeeviiil animals....no, no, no, they're [B][I]party[/I][/B] animals.

[url]http://community.webshots.com/photo/9670463/9712690OMRLdSIMKW[/url]

[color=deeppink]My kitty is my baby! Her real name is Chloe, but I started calling her Baby Girl years ago...I probably subconsciously took my member name from her or something :cross:

Anyway, she's absolutely beautiful. She's a great kitty, too. She's a lot like me, and that's why I find her so amusing. I actually learn stuff about me just by observing my Chloe :whoops:

This isn't the best picture of her, it was taken 4 or so years ago, but I haven't scanned my most recent ones of her. I have THE cutest one of her that I just took...I should get around to scanning that...[/color]

Crazy...you just scare me....I think he is passes obsessive...

Aw...Cute cat Babygirl!! I don't like many cats but those tend to be nice to me so I like them alot!! :) Yep most cats think I am a scratching post...but the few that are nice to me..make me like the WHOLE cat kingdom....

I have 1 dog...a cocker spanielle...he's 5 years old....brown with a little white strip on his muzzle...really cute!! But I have no pics of him sorry! I was SUPPOSED to get a snake for my b-day but nooooo I didn't get one...*walks off mumbling*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]

As for cats: *shudders*...eeeeeeviiiil....

[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you, cats are very evil i got the scars to prove it too!! only because my cat is mean, she is very much like my mum and me... she has a short temper, she is such a b****
I also think my cat is quite dumb... i don't really have a proper reason other than the fact that she really annoys me, and can't even run away properly...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]My kitty is my baby! Her real name is Chloe, but I started calling her Baby Girl years ago...I probably subconsciously took my member name from her or something :cross:

Anyway, she's absolutely beautiful. She's a great kitty, too. She's a lot like me, and that's why I find her so amusing. I actually learn stuff about me just by observing my Chloe :whoops:

This isn't the best picture of her, it was taken 4 or so years ago, but I haven't scanned my most recent ones of her. I have THE cutest one of her that I just took...I should get around to scanning that...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

awww, what a cute kittie :)

say, it isn't one of those cats that look friendly, but as soon as you get close to it, it tries to claw your legs off.....or your face off, is it? :p

[B]

say, it isn't one of those cats that look friendly, but as soon as you get close to it, it tries to claw your legs off.....or your face off, is it? :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hah, of course she isn't! She's super friendly, loves people, enjoys sitting on laps, all of that friendly cat stuff. Besides, I don't think I've ever heard her hiss...and the only time she bites or scratches me is if we're playing, and then she always apologizes by licking my hand...it's so cute :D[/color]