OtakuBoards

Pets

kizu

[COLOR=crimson]*Sniff* I didn't know someone had the same feelings about cats as I did, cats have been loved and adorned for centuries and will be for centuries to come. My special OWN pet, Star, a cute black cat that looks like she's stepped in pearly white paint, with a star on her forhead, white too. We also have a puppy called Hunny, a gilden retreiver, some others too, 2 more cats, a 3 legged Gyn Gyn and a messt mud-eating Boots.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B][size=1] heh i have a countless number of pets its like living in a zoo o.o;; but since so many people are posting cat pics heres my kitty.... his name is kittywitts(don't ask...)[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]KITTY! That's so cute!

I finally got around to scanning the latest picture of my Chloe...she's cute cute cute!!![/color]

[color=royalblue]Ahh, I must take a photo of my pet birdy...called [i]Bob[/i].

He's utterly insane -- when I put water in his cage, he attacks the water dish thingy and then realizes that it's actually good for him lol.

And my sister's bird is much smaller...it's called Muttski. lol

It is REALLY insane...it makes out with its own mirror lol. And it tries to eat the paint off the bars on the cage...:rolleyes: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=royalblue]Ahh, I must take a photo of my pet birdy...called [i]Bob[/i].

He's utterly insane -- when I put water in his cage, he attacks the water dish thingy and then realizes that it's actually good for him lol.

And my sister's bird is much smaller...it's called Muttski. lol

It is REALLY insane...it makes out with its own mirror lol. And it tries to eat the paint off the bars on the cage...:rolleyes: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

O_o;;;;;;;

well, you know, they say pets get their ideas from their owners, lol....

[COLOR=indigo]That dog is real cute. Sorry, I can't put any pictures of my cat but I can tell you about her.

She is a Clico Cat, oh and it is named Sally. She is so funny, whenever we turn the sink water on in the Kitchen she comes running in and starts to drink it from the fosset. Oh, she just looks so cute.

My dog, Chynna, she is all black, and she is so lazy. She just sits on ther furniture and just lays there. It really looks like she is watching T.V.

My outside dog is just plain, Hyper. She is so cute too. If you throw a tennis ball, wherever you threw it your gonna see the dog with the ball infront of you. She is real fast, her name is Yo-Yo, 'cause she jumps up and down all the time.[/COLOR]

[color=seagreen] i would Love to post pics of my babies here!
but alas...i am without scanner or digi cam or any other device that i could possibly use!

i have 10 cats.... :love: :love: :love:

like 7 dogs...not sure...me da takes care of them...:confused:

so mani lil guppie fish....but i Love them all! :D

my lizards have sadly passed onto the Summerland...i miss them...

and well those are my babies!! :love2: [/color]

:wave:

I have a cute little Ragdoll breed cat named Saea. She's so pretty. Her fur is long and Black with a big white apot on her back. I wish I could post a pic of her, but I broke my scanner. (Don't ask how) And all you people who said cats are evil can burn!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][FONT=century gothic]As for me... I don't mind cats, really...they're just fun to hate... Arrogant little creatures.[/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE]

haha yea I second that and we have 3 of the little begga's living here. Stupid little me called mine Loki (the celtic God of Mischief *duh!*) and he's always gettin his nose and paws into everything, trashing the place, then acting like it's his right :rolleyes:

I have three cats! In this picture is Benny, Katie & Samantha. Ben is about 1 now(the orange one), and Katies just a lil one. Samanths is the big black one, we've had her since I was 10, when we lived in Phoenix. Bens name used to be Pharoh, but we changed it when we got him. Although that name fits him even now. He acts like he owns everything! I love cats, we've had them all my life! We only had a few dogs, acually only about 3. The last time we had a dog I was about 9.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

I only have one thing to say: Will you marry me? lol [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=seagreen] i'd marri anyone who Loves cats as much i as do!! :D :love: :love: :love: [/color]

[size=1] [color=skyblue] maybe not [i] anyone [/i] [/size] [/color]