OtakuBoards

Special Youth Force (M 15+)

liamc2

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Graie looked at the commander quietly, after he spoke his peice, then handed her a folder.[/i]

Commander: Some problem?

Graie: Lemme get this straight.........I put on a outfit that isn't really in existance...........infilterate their base..........get the info........seduce the main guy, whoever he is, and kill him?

Commander: Of course, Kayisha will be with you.

[i]Graie looked at Kayisha quietly, sizeing her up slowly, then nodded to the commander, cursing inwardly.[/i]

Kayisha: Hi.....um....Graie?

Graie: Call me Hellcat while we're on this mission please.

Kayisha: Um......right.......

[i]She handed the folder to Kayisha and picked up her jacket and belt. Kayisha looked at her uncertainly and Graie winked. The two smiled and walked out.....[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kain runs his hand through his blonde spikey hair.

Kain-Tougher than I thought but still weaklings...

Kain walks inside the school and catches up with Liam.

Liam-What took you so long?

Kain-Shh..they're coming.

Kain and Liam act like regular students.The terrorists pull out MP5's and fire off five rounds in the air.

T#1-Eveybody down!!

Kain-*whispering*Hey....Liam....

Liam-*whispering*what.

Kain-You take the guard on the right and i'll take the one on the left....

Liam-Sure....

Kain pulls out a knife and hides it in his sleeve.

T#2-Hey you with the red coat on!!

Kain stands up and walks over to him.

T#2-What are you talkin bout over there?

Kain-..........

Kain gets his knife ready as the guard points the gun at his head.

T#2-ANSWER ME WHEN I TALK TO.......

Kain slashes the guards throat and takes his gun.As the other terrorist begins to shoot at him Liam kicks the guard right in the head then snaps his neck.

Kain-This is goin ta be on hell of a day....

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Kayisha and Graie walked past Kain and Liam, moving slowly and deliberatly.......Graie tested Kain's relflexes by nudging him with her hip......almost immediatly, he turned and locked eyes with her. She smiled and winked, while Kayisha looked on in shock.....[/i]

Graie: Watch your step Kain.

Kain: :demon:

Graie: ........somebody might.....get........hurt.......

[i]Then she turned and left, Kayisha following close behind......watching her movements.[/i]

Kayisha: How did you do that?!?

Graie: Don't tell me you never learned how to flirt.....[/COLOR]

Kain-..........

Liam-What's wrong with you?

Kain-Here take this.

Kain gives Liam the MP5.

Liam-Thanks.

Kain takes out his magnum.

Kain-We're going to have to split up.

Liam-For what?

Kain-To find the leader.

But Kain is cut off when heavy gunfire is fired at them.They both dodge into a classroom.

Kain-F**k!!!!

Liam-How do we get out?

Kain-Watch and learn...

Kain walks out into the open hall with his hands up.The terrorists approach him slowly and cautiously.

Kain-When i say shoot shoot...

Liam-Understood...

But they're plan goes sour when one of the terrorists hit him in neck with a pistol.Kain blacks out and is taken away.

Liam-F**K!!!!

OOC: we might set this in aus. Its highly unlikely that anyone has a weapon, there is no free access to guns without a liscence and they are usually only for farmers. (excepting police, army etc)

that way we can show why the terrorist were so surprised that 'civilians' had guns, 'children' at that ;)
----------

*Liam leans against the wall breathing heavily, waiting for one of the guards to come in. But he doesn't, instead the wall he leans on starts to be ripped up by gunfire*

Liam: dammit. .

*Liam runs blindly and jumps out of the window, clouds of dust behind him and bullets flying in all directions. While midair he suddenly realises its the second story*

Liam: double dammit :eek:

*Liam lands on a large sailcloth that is providing shade for the area below, lying flat for awhile he looks up into the window where he jumped out, and notices one of the terrorists*

Liam: :smirk: payback *he pulls out his eagle and the bullets rip into the window, glass flying everywhere, killing the terrorist.

Liam stands up and the sailclothe and jumps down, out of the way of the glass*

Liam: where the hell is my back up???

*voices are heard from a classroom on the second storey, one they didnt get to*

T1: men have sealed off the area, no one is getting in, not even by air

T2: good, good. We have all the hostages we need here, not a adult among them.

T3: none are much of a worry, we've already dispatched one that rebelled, and have a strange one, possibly an agent of some sort

T1: *curses loudly* one of those SYF agents. .leave him, there will be more

Kain wakes up in a classroom with two guards.They are both armed with MP5's and onee of them has his magnum.

Kain-U..ugh.....how the hell did this happen....

T#1-Well,well,well he's awake.

T#2-Get up kid.

Kain-Hahahaha!!Look at that!

The terrorists turn around and Kain grabs them by the neck and snaps their heads back killing them.He takes his weaponary and shoots the locked door down.

Kain-Dumb a**.

Kain sees Graie walking down the hall with Kayisha.But before he can say anything they are hit with gunfire.Kain pushes them both in a classroom.While Kain retreats into the classroom he gets shot in the arm.

Kain-........

Kayisha-You alright?

Kain-..........

Graie-He's fine just in alot of pain that's all.

Kain rips off a piece of his shirt and puts it around the wound and ties it around the wound.

Kain-Both of you jump out the widow.

Kayisha-WHAT!?!

Kain-She must be a new agent.

Graie-She is.

Graie throws Kayisha out the window onto a sailcloth.Then she jumps out herself.Kain follows behind.

*Liam looks up at the sound of gunfire and sees the others fall onto the sailcloth. Smiling he holsters his weapon, walks over to the sailcloth and looks up*

Liam: we have to get those hostages out of there, the terrorists have had them to too long

Kain: *jumps down* right

As son as the gunfire started Abob ran towards it. He saw Therr terorists about to shoot a group of kids who had tried to escape by running out into the woods. He silently pulled out his dart gun and put three darts in each of the terorists. They dropped and the kids stood looking at him in shock. Then he ran off to find the rest of his team....

Kain-All right...where are they?

Liam-In the gym and scattered about in the classrooms.

Kain-Let's get to it..

Kayisha-Hey what do we do?

Kain-Find the leader and kill him without getting shot....

Kayisha-Oh....

Graie sneaks up behind Kain and whispers something in his ear.

Graie-Don't get killed Kain.

Kain-Me......get killed......not possible.....:therock:

Kayisha looks in shock again along with Liam.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]...graceful, pretty...[this helps her with her work.][/COLOR]
:naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]

God, she's at it again? :rolleyes: *WHAM!* Ok, I'll shut up now...

Mindin' if I join yall?

Name: Neil Shria (Pronounced 'SHH-ra')
Grade: 11
Bio: Hacker, expert gun fighter, the best of the best of the best in hand-to-hand combat. Think USSJ Brolli with Vash's hair, and a black shirt with a grey thorn design along the right side, black jeans, wallet-on'a-chain, and black, buffed Reeboks.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]and black, buffed Reeboks. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]Tch, Reeboks are so last mellenium. ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Graie stood up quietly and looked at Kayisha, the two pulled out their backpacks and unzipped them.[/i]

Kay: Do you know where the boss might be?

Graie: I have a few ideas........:smirk: And for that we'll need a change of costume.....

Kain: Lemme guess.....you get to find their bigger boss the old fashioned way.....

Graie: Lol.......yep.

[i]She reached into her pack and pulled out something that must've come from the Molin Rouge movie.....holding it against Kayisha's slight form she nodded in approval, then pulled out her own.[/i]

Liam :wtf:

Graie: ;) Don't worry, they look better on us than against us.

Neil: Cute.

Graie: *whirls around* Like you would know..... *nudges Kayisha* He wouldn't know something cute if it danced naked in his lap.

Kayisha: *giggle*

Neil: :demon:

Graie: *steps into a bathroom* *waves* See you on the other side Shria.

Kay: Huh? Woah! *gets pulled in*

[i]The two quickly exchanged their sudent clothes for the "new look." Stepping out, Graie quickly snapped Kayisha's garter into place, then laughed at her face.[/i]

Kay: I feel like a slut.

Neil: Ya look like one too.

Graie: Save it for the enemy Shria.

Neil: *crosses arms* You too Hellcat.

Graie: Deal.[/COLOR]

*Liam shakes his head and reloads his eagle before holstering it again behind his jacket*

Liam: the only ones that saw Kain and I seem to be dead, I might do a bit of scouting around, see if I can get to the car. I might be able to create enough of a distraction for you to do your 'work' *he laughs and walks outside*

Kain: notice he's a bit. .Iono. .arrogant? He should have got one of us to go with him. .

Graie: he's always worked alone, he hasnt yet got used to having other agents :rolleyes: and I dont think that will be happening anytime soon

-------

[i]Liam reaches into his pocket, pulls out the headset and puts it on. As he walked through the other half of the school, he noticed that it was empty of terrorists, quiet as the grave[/i]

Liam: [i]mustn't have got here yet. .[/i]

[i]Liam continued to walk through the school and finally reached the car.[/i]

T1: smash the windows, there might be valuables in these cars here boys

T2: yeah, make some money of our own

Liam: [i] dammit. .[/i] *he hides behind a nearby industrial bin and taps his headset before whispering into it* terrorists looting the cars. .the situation might get hairy *looks around the bin* squad of 6. .Liam signing out

T3: *steps in front of Liam* well what do we have here?:devil:

Liam: dont you know its rude to interrupt people when they're on the phone?:rolleyes: *whips out eagle, the terrorist is dead before he hits the ground*

[i] the other terrorists, alerted by the shot immediatley walk around to see what happened.

Liam stands up and smiles, hiding his gun[/i]

Liam: i-i dont know what happened, his gun went off. .and its disgusting..

T1: *swings at Liam, hitting him across the jaw*

Liam: *spits blood out of his mouth* :demon: big mistake *grabs the terrorists uzi and empties it into all of them*

Liam: *taps headset* situation fine. .proceeding to car

Abob is carefully creeping down an empty hallway when he sees some hookers, no not hookers, fellow agents!! they looked so halarious he started to laugh. They heard him and whipped around, their guns raised. Then they lowered them and told him to knock it off, or else they really would shoot him this time

Kain hears gunshots in the woods.

Kain-Hmmm....

Kain walks over and listens in.

T1-Kill them.One at a time.

Kain-Hostages......bout 5 terrorists.....

Kain shakes a bush and 2 of the terrorists come over.

T2-What was that?

T3-Don't know..

Kain kicks both of them in the head and snaps their neck's.Kain climbs a tree and finishes of the last three.

Kain-Whew....You people alright.

Hostages-F-f-fine.

[i]Neil wheeled a custom-made semi-automatic G18 on his right indew finger, face showing his extreme boredom. Kayisha turned to Graie, a look of confusion reigning supreme.[/i]

Kayisha: [size=1]Psssst! What's up with him?[/size]

Graie: Who, Neil? :haha: He's always like that. He's bored to death unless he's either shooting something, or getting a lap dance.

Kayisha: Wha..? An odd mix of......pleasurable....Ahem..activities..

Neil: It's the best when both are happenin at the same time..

Graie: :rolleyes:

[i]At that very moment, Abob rounded the corner, laughing.

[b]~A few minutes later~[/b]

Neil sat, G18 in hand, looking out a classroom window. Graie quietly came over, also looking out the window from a good three feet away.[/i]

Graie: So Neil.... You're not your usual "Kill everyone, shoot stuff, kill s'more people" self. What's up?

Neil:.......Nothin...

[i] Liam rummages through the contents of the glovebox, and finally finds what he's looking for. Smiling he pulls out a compact vacuum sealed plastic explosive. [/i]

Liam: [i] now, to set it off somewhere that will get attention, without killing the hostages. [/i]

[i]Liam places the explosive and detonator onthe seat and starts the engine before driving up to the school.

The car increases speed and crashes through the doors in the assembly hall, surprising many of the terrorists no doubt. They immediately opened fire, but the bullets bounced harmlessly off the bulletproof glass.

Smirking Liam drove the car through to out the otherside, continueing through the school, carving a wide arc of destruction[/i]

Liam: *taps headset* Hello? distraction in process, use the time well. There'll be big show of fireworks if I can help it

. . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . .

Liam: *curses* doesn't anyone follow the code and use their headsets?

[i] a patch of ground beside the car erupts, spraying hunks of concrete, smashing the window.

Liam swerved in shock, glass cutting deep into his cheek, wincing he stopped the car and looks out the cracked windscreen, and saw a small combat helicopter, chain gun and hellfire rockets facing him[/i]

Liam: ****!

[i]Liam revs the engine, looking haphazardly at the dashboard, hoping for any of the extras like his other car[/i]

Liam: :smirk: *flicks a switch, self destruct, and puts the plastic explosive in for an extra 'bang'* got to get out of here. .

[i] Liam grabs a backpack from the backseat, full of extra 'supplies' and then runs out of the car.

Just as the copter flies over, chasing him, a deafening roar erupts from the car and fireball erupts, destroying the copter and pushing the leaping Liam forward a few extra metres[/i]

Liam: *rubs a bleeding cheek and grunts, getting to his feet* all in a days work. .*he leaves the area and heads to where the others were*

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Graie swiftly captured his attention by slidding the side of her leg down his back.......he immediatly turned around and stared at her.[/i]

Neil: :o.

Graie: Wanna talk now?

Neil: Umm.....

Kay: Oh god......

Neil: I'll tell you later. *glances at Kayisha*

Graie: Well have fun, we're going to a little place that might help me out.....

Kain: Where?

Graie: Guess.

Kain: Fox's.

Graie: Correct for twenty points?

Kay: Foxes?

[i]Moving quickly, Graie winked at Kayisha then led her out the side doors to the parking lot......they dodged the view of several terrorists, then climbed into Graie's M5 and took off......[/i][/COLOR]

OOC: :rolleyes:

-------

[i]Liam bent down and picked up the last surving part of the car, the liscence plate, he laughed thinking about the reprimand he'd get, but he focused on the task ahead. After all, this area was still a hot zone.

He walked into the carpark in time to see a M5 roar out of the parking lot, and at the same time heard a tell-tale sound of another copter[/i]

Liam: **** [i]better have the car radio on[/i] *he tunes his headset to the car's band and stutters out* Battle copter behind you, closing in, another one totaled my car *he tried not to smile as he said this* suggesting evasive action

[i] static again[/i]

Liam: I need to get this headset checked, and maybe my head for what I'm gunna do. .

[i] Liam slung off his backpack and pulled out a precision rifle, and started to shoot the armoured underbelly of the copter[/i]

---------

Neil: do you guys hear shots?

Kain: *listens* yeah. .not to mention that explosion before. .do you think the girls are in trouble?

Neil: s'pose we should check it out? we might have some fun :devil:

[COLOR=purple]You said 15+!!! And I'm taking full advantage of that losening of the rules! So :p to you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=seagreen][i]Kayisha looked at Graie quizzically.........again.......and her jaw dropped as Graie lit a cigarette.[/i]

Kay: You smoke?!?

Graie: ;) No........it's just to mask a few other scents of mine that'll make Fox's people warry.

Kay: Like......?

Graie: You'd be surprised......

Kay: Try me.

Graie: Okay..........blood.....................gunpowder residue from using a handgun........dust and Neil's scent.

Kay: Ah.

Graie: And while we're there, I'm Hellcat. And your Kitty Kay.

Kay: Oh god no.....

Graie: We can't ever reveal our true names, so you'd better damn well think up something else if ya don't like it.......[/COLOR]

OOC: *laughs* :p right back at ya. .I should stick by my rpg rules :rolleyes: even if it means being ignored :p

----

[i]Liam continues to shoot the copter, a satisfactory hole had formed in the bottom of it now. He released the empty clip and put in armour piercing rounds, the copter hovered, facing him.[/i]

Liam: *waves* bubye :devil:

[i]Liam raises the rifle and squeezes the trigger as fast as the mechanism would allow, the glass at the front of the copter was peppered with the bullets, and smeared with blood.

The copter swerved violently in the air and careered down, exploding at the front of the school, just as Neil and Kain ran over[/i]

Liam: *smears the blood off his cheek* 'bout time you got here, but you missed the fun. . .

Kain watches as the fire roars from the downed helicopter.10 terrorists walk out of the school.

T1-What are you doing!!

Kain swirls around gun in hand and shoots the terrorist in the head.

Kain-Better get out of here while you can.

Liam-No way!

Neil-And miss out on the fun.....**** no!

Kain-Whatever..

Kain fires off a couple more shots as the others do the same.

Kain-They keep on comin!

Liam-No ****.

Neil-What do we do now.

Kain-Fight.

They hold off the terrorists with armor piercing bullets and they move around to avoid getting hit.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Um, people? Since some of you don't really know who the Hell I am, let's give you guys a bit of a eye-opener.. I'm jackass, I fight to every extent, and I'm none to friendly.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]LOL, you couldn't of said truer words.....but you won't say no to a chick wearing almost nothing either.....;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~[/COLOR]
[COLOR=teal][i]Kayisha thought deeply for several minutes.....as Hellcat blazed down the freeway, pushing 95mph.....finally, she perked up.[/i]

Kay: Just Kitty then.

Graie: Great, now I feel hella old...

Kay: Oh well.

Graie: ;) Fox won't mind....he likes pretty young chicks.

Kay: You mean....

Graie: I hope you've had a boy friend before...[/COLOR]

Abob had taken cover behind a dumpster and the helicopter was still spraying the area with bullets. Then the fire stopped. Abob pulled out his dart gun and waited. A terrorist causiously poked his head over the dumpster and Abob filled it with darts. Then he grabbed the dead terrorists uzi and turned the circling helicopter into a flaming wreck.

Then Abob heard screams and saw hundreds of students screaming and running out of the school. He tried to ask them what was going on but they kept on running. He grabbed one of them and asked him why they were running.

Student "there is a bomb in the school, let me go you:cussing: "

Abob "thing just get better and better.

then abob ran back into the school............