OtakuBoards

Special Youth Force (M 15+)

liamc2

Abob was about to leave the car when a terrorist jumped up from beside the car and knocked him uncouncious.

two minutes later..

Abob: awoke and ound he was tied to a chair.

Terrorist one: "who are you?"

Abob: "........."

Terrorist one: "WHO ARE YOU?????"

Abob: "........"

terrorist one: "ok if you want it like this", *shoots abob in the leg*

Abob: "ahh! *moans.."

terrorist one: "grrr !! *shoots abob in his arms and in his other leg* TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND WHY YOU ARE HERE"

abob: "moans, shut the:cussing: :cussing: :cussing: up you :angry2: .."

terrorist sighes and tells abob the question again and adds, if you dont respond youre dead!

Abob: ".........*single tear runs down cheek* *mutters*, sorry liam*

The terrorist reloads his uzi and places it against abobs temple. Then he pulls the trigger...

:bawl: :bawl:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man: Who are you?

Kain: F**k you.

Man: *laughs*Stupid son of a b***h.

Kain: :mad:

Man: Gettin mad?What ya gonna do about it?

Kain: :flaming:

Man: Dumb kid......might as well kill ya..

Kain: :devil:

The man reaches for his gun and puts it to Kain's head.Kain twists the man's hand and takes the gun.

Kain: Lead me to your leader...d**n terrorists...

Terrorist: How'd you know I was a.....

Kain: Shut-up and lead the way!!

Terrorist: :(

[COLOR=royalblue]While I wait for dragonflame........................please do us a favor Boba Fett and please please please show who's talking with a : before the dialouge. It's really hard to read your posts.[/COLOR]

OOC: *laughs* you'll be waiting a while Raiha, she's down at the coast and has forgotten her otaku password, she'll be back soon, and I'm leaving for the coast tomorrow so nyeh :p

*moves to Germany and changes his name to Freddy von Ulrich*
:nervous:
--------------

[i] Liam and Jessie had been sitting in the room for half an hour, both having an uncanny suspicion that they were being watched[/i]

Liam: this isn't right. .

Jessie: Lets go, we'll come back later. .*tries the door* its locked. .

*Voice over intercom* take a seat, we know you are agents, unwise of you not to bring weapons however. .

Liam: *looks surprised but stands and looks out the window* don't know what your talking about

V: *laughs* we know all about you Liam, but your partner we do not. .

Jessie: you will soon enough

[i] In a blur of movement Liam and Jessie whip out their weapons and shatter the window, leaping out over broken glass and onto the Cineman[/i]

II'MM BBAACCKK....liam cant u read emails..i said rocky not coast !!!! but still...anyways the important thing is i am back and this comp likes me so its awes!! catchas all later...and to raiha: sowwie i wasnt here and didnt let u know i was goin...but i forgot about the cookies thingy..will post when i get this goddamned wb away from me

OOC: Dragonflame: eheh oopsie:p well I'm back and have found that the story has increased by nil amount :rolleyes:

I suppose itrs better than a a few pages and me being the one who is lost :)

SS: dragonflame and I have just escaped from the building, you and the others are still in it. .

Name: siren kojia
Grade: 10
Bio: can't remember before her 13 year... she was taken by one of the SSA and raised for a single purpose...to kill...she began to train for the SYF the molment she was able to stand for longer than 10 seconds...as much as she bugged her gauridan he would never tell her who she really was... and so she trained...every free second of the day was devoted to pushing her body to new levels...this pratice often landed her in the hospital for many days...it was so that she woke up one day and was assigned to her first mission...it was what she had trained so hard for...it left her elated

OOC: SS. .read back a bit :cross:

was it something I said?
------

[i]Liam and Jessie run across the Cinema and climb down the otherside, they waited for the bullets, but none came[/i]

Liam: don't want to lose their cover

Jessie: mhm. .*looks around the corner of the cinema, look up and down the street* coast is clear. .

Liam: ok, lets get back to the cars and regroup. .if the others aren't out in 1/2 an hour, we are going in. Full gear.

[i] Jessie nods and they both walk back to the cars, passing a group of people gawking at the smashed window[/i]

Jessie: c-mon, before we get recognised. .*grabs Liams arm and runs to the cars*

Liam: *looks at Abob's Suburban* wait a sec. .something isn't right. .the door is open. .

Jessie: huh?

[i] Liam walks over to it and opens the door fully, seeing Abob's body lying on a sticky bloodstained seat[/i]

Liam: *puts arm out to stop Jessie walking closer* call a clean up team. .agent Abob is out of action. .

[i]Liam closes the door, walks to his car and sits on the bonnet. Things like this happened all the time, it was the natural thing in this business. But he still didn't like it, after the funeral he would notify the parents, lie blatantly and tell them Abob went down in a blaze of gunfire. All the time thinking that Abob died because of the fact that he did not help[/i]

Jessie walks over to her car and , on her headset, calls for a cleanup team. Telling them exactly what Liam told her, that Abob was out of action.

Jessie: *walks over to liam* mebbe i should join hellcat? get my mind off the fact someone just got killed!

Liam: good idea, call her.

Jessie: dont mind if i do...*calls hellcat on her headset and talks then a car arrives and jessie gets in* *throws her keys to Liam* look after my baby for me will ya ??

the car speeds off and liam is left alone with abob's body waiting for the clean up team

[i]Liam watched the car go and turned away to see Neil come out of the building. [/i]

Neil: *holsters his gun* wheres your sis?

Liam: with Graie. .I'm worried about her. .

Neil: c-mon, Graie isn't that bad :rolleyes:

Liam: mhm I know, but all the same, this mission has had so many stuff ups. .with Abob dead. .it could happen again, especially with the girls so far in without any back-up

Neil: . . . so Abob is dead?

Liam: *waves his hand to the suburban* he's in there. .he must have been captured, slipped through our safety net. Quite frankly I'm surprised he didn't used the headset. But-

Neil: -they've been stuffing up all along. .

Liam: *thinks for a while, then notices Kain isn't there* wheres Kain?

Neil: dunno, must be inside

Liam: fine, we are going back in *pulls out flakk jacket and other SYF combat gear* cover up Abob and lock the car, there is nothing we can do for him, but everything for Kain

Neil: *stops to object about Liam taking charge, but complies and puts on the gear*

[i]Now wasn't the time[/i]

Terrorist: Your trapped kid..look around.

Kain:*thinking*How could I have been so stupid!?!

Kain dashes into a office and calls Liam.

Kain:*over headset*Don't come up here you'll just get killed!!

Liam: What?You need help!!

Kain: Don't.

Neil: What do we do now?

Liam: Wait for him a little longer.

Kain dodges bullets and fires off a couple.

Kain: Have to get out....

Kain gets shot in the arm and blood rolls down his wrist and fingers.

Kain: Damn!

Kain spots a window and jumps out of it to Liam and Neil's position.He breaks his leg in the process.

Kain: Help me up!!

Kain fires off shots at the terrorists coming to the window.Liam and Neil help him up into his SUV and they drive off.But the terrorists follow.

Neil: You alright?

Kain: Yeah.

siren paces in the small room waiting for her instructions...she was starting to feel cramped and looked at the door expantly...the were debating wether or not to send her after the others that left...she had the training but not the expirence... she grumbled about never being able to get the expiernce if they diden't let her

OOC: page two. .whoa that was close ^^

---

[i] Liam swerves the van sideways, blocking off the street, he motions to the others to get out, run, and get to the parking lot[/i]

Liam: separate, regroup. .

Neil: fine. .*gets Kain into his car and starts the engine* right. .

[i]Liam starts up his own car, then notices his sister's car parked[/i]

Liam: shiz. .*ducks bullet fire and gets a tow chain out* *attaches it to the tow hooks at the front of the porche* bumper* alright. .

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Hellcat flicked the side of her headpeice experimentally then talked into it in an annoying stage voice.[/i]

Graie: Hello Hello, testing One Two Three.

Kain: SHUT UP!

Graie: F*ck you.

Liam: What now?

Graie: Have you seen your sis?

Liam: No, why?

Graie: She hasn't shown up yet, Kitty and I are getting bored.[/COLOR]

Liam: *turns a corner* hmm. .well a car came to pick her up. .

Graie: car? well. .it should be here by now. .

Liam: you mean it hasn't arrived?

Graie: no, not at all its parked outside now :rolleyes:

Liam: *sighs and fires a few rounds out the window* she'll be alright. .if not, there will be hell to pay. .

[i]Liam turns a few more corners, gradually reaching the inner city, bustling with life and cars, the terrorists soon give up chase. The police, however, are quite interested in why a 15 year old is towing a porche and driving a hotted up STI at the same time[/i]

Police1: *looks at Liam* you are under arrest for driving with out a liscence, driving dangerously, ownership of several firearms, and not to mention possible grand theft auto

Liam: and what if I told you to stick that where the sun don't shine? *shows SYF liscence and badge*

P2: :flaming: son, you our out of line, step out of the car now!

Liam: wait, pass me your radio, I'll prove myself in order, then you can shove it up your a**

P1: :flaming: *barely able to control anger, but calls base on the radio* officer Stevens reporting sir, we have a minor here with offences *reads out the list* and also claims to be a 'SYF' member:rolleyes:, which somehow makes it all better, awaiting orders

Base: ID number

P1: ID Number?

Base: the SYF card ID number constable

P1: *sighs and reads it out* LC01

Base: *sound of keyboard* that will be all constable, let him go

P1: excuse me? what did you say?

Base: leave him on his way, or it will cost your badge. .and never speak of this again

P1: fine *turns to Liam* you can go. .

Liam: *sugary sweet* why thank you officer, you have a nice day:smirk:

[i]Liam puts the car into gear and drives off, the sound of mocking laughter in the air.
He continues driving until he reaches an SYF owned garage, in which he leaves his sister's car.
Filing the right papers, he leaves, turning on a GPS scanner, searching for his sisters ID tracking device[/i]

Liam: [i] I will follow you, where ever you may go[/i] :laugh: *cough* back to business. .

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to interrupt but please don't tell me it's too late to join! Your RPG sounds so cool! If it's not, here's my character:

Name: Alex Winters
Grade: 11th
Bio: A blond haired, blue eyed boy who joined the SYF at 14.
Alex has no parents, he was raised in an orphanage and put into
the school by the man in charge to keep him out of trouble. Alex was put into the SYF because he is very good at hand fighting and disarming an opponent, he is also training at hacking. His weapon of choice is a H&K, (I don't know what types there are.)

OOC: urk. .:drunk: the praise was nice and all. .but I'm sorry, if you read back a bit, I pointed out that this RPG is full, no hard feelings. .

lalalala. .double posting is evil. .*continues singing with fingers in his ears*
----------

OOC: *rocks backwards and forwards* double posting is evil. .but. .cant. .restrain. .ah what the hey. .anything to get this story up again O_o

*runs from Raiha*
________

[i]The GPS made a steady beeping sound, Liam had been going for and hour now, and the beeping sound was starting to get on his nerves. .[/i]

Liam: somethings up. .I should be where she is right now *he curses and smacks the dash board*

"You know. .you could ask for help:rolleyes: "

Liam: I take thats not my concious speaking?

Graie: nope, just your regular demon on your shoulder

*Liam laughs and turns up the volume on his headset*

Liam: the GPS signal keeps changing places abruptly, just as I get close to her supposed location, it jumps to another location, someone is messing with the signal

[i]Liam stops at the traffic lights and continues talking, oblivious to a group of men in suits walking towards his car[/i]

Graie: well, do something about it

"how about you come here and do something about it"

"you going to make me?"

"obviously not:laugh:"

???: apologies for interrupting your conversation young man, but your presence would be greatly appreciated

[i]The man in the suit motions for his cronies to surround the car on all sides. Before he can react, Liam and the car are flipped over[/i]

???: in case you thought of leaving us:devil:

Liam: why would :ungh: I? *takes off his seatbealt and falls from his seat*

???: good good, now if you'd kindly remove your weapons, we can leave

[i]He snaps fingers and the cronies unholster Liam's Desert Eagle, handing it to the man[/i]

???: *looks over the Eagle* ah. .LC. .how touching. .now, if you would like to follow me:demon:

[i]A black limo pulls up and Liam is shoved inside, followed by the man and his men. Eyes adjusting to the gloom, he sees Jessie on the far side of the limo with a gun barrel placed under her chin[/i]

???: now Liam if you decide to do anything, lets say, funny. Your sister will help us in a little :ahem: redecorating:devil: