OtakuBoards

Special Youth Force (M 15+)

liamc2

Kain-Only one bullet left.

Liam-I'm out.

Neil-........one left.....

Kain spots a car parked right next to the school entrance.He aims his magnum at it and hits the gas tank causing an explosion.

Kain-Now we run.

They run and Neil shoots one of the oncoming terrorists using his last bullet.

Liam-Now what do we do?

Kain-Hide or get yourself a weapon.

Kain Waits for a terrorist to come.When one comes he kicks him in the face and takes his weapons which are a MP5 and an Uzi.

Liam-You make it look so easy...

Kain-It is just fight..

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:flaming:

Abob hurried into the school. In the cafeteria was the bomb. It was a package of C4 explosives with a stick of TNT as a detonator. The timer was a watch that had wires sticking out of it. He pulled a pair of wirecutters uutof his backpack and stated to carefully disarm the bomb...

He worked around the wires untill he found the weakness, the bomb would stop idf the watches battery was removed. He carefully removed the battery and the bomb disarmed. He sat down against the wall and closed his eyes to releive the stress.

Then he was jolted back to reality by footsteps coming his way.
He pulled out the uzi and waited. A terrorist steped into the room and he aimed at the terrorists head and pulled the trigger. click, click. The terrorist turned towards him and he kicked the terrorist in the head, but the terrorist shot him in the leg. then Abob screamed in rage and snapped the mans neck.

Abob used his medi-kit to patch his wound, the bullet had come out the other side, it was a clean wound. He got to his feet and painfully walked out of the cafeteria...................

:flaming:

Liam: *picks up two pistols* this mission has been totally screwed up, traumatised hostages, many of them dead. Not to mention the damages, the list goes on and on. .

Neil: you think waaaay to much about this stuff :rolleyes:

[i] The sound of helicopters is heard, insinctively the group raise their weapons, but drop them when the SYF insignia is seen[/i]

Kain: they've come to shut this mission down. .

[i] Blackhawks hover all around the school and tactical teams are dropped, and hostages picked up. A single blackhawk lands in front of the group, and a grave official steps out[/i]

Neil: *to Liam* why couldn't you shut the hell up?

Official: we gave you time, this mission has been going for 10 hours, we will rap it up, damages will be taken.

Liam: sir, we did what we could in the situation. .

O: *walks closer to Liam* it wasnt good enough! The SYF project is failing, and I intend to shut it down

Kain: wheres the commander :shifty: ?

O: away on business. .

Abob stopped cold, he had heard the conversation over his headset. They couldnt help it if there were more terrorists than you could count...

He ran over to Liams location and saw his talking to a snotty beurocrat. He approached but the man told him to wait out of the way. Furious he sat down on the bloodsoaked grass and continued to sisten in on their conversation with his headset........

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Hellcat and Kitty listened to the arguments and quickly tunned them out. Kitty turned to her quickly, fear etched on her face.[/i]

Kay: Are we finished then?

Graie: Of course not! Read the folder again.

Kay: *pulls it out* Blah blah blah.........um............oh here we go: [FONT=arial]Whatever you do, don't stop with your task. Leave the school to the men and carry on............you can acheive more with this job in the long run....[/FONT] Oh. Right.

Graie: ;) Fascinating, isn't it?[/COLOR]

[i] Liam thought it over, he had to agree with the official, the mission was a failure. But it was through the suicidal tendancies of the terrorists. They just kept on coming, not to mention the ample amounts of weapons and amoury. Only the agency and the army had that amount of power, and the skills to get it in unnoticed. . .something was definitely not right. .[/i]

Liam: . . . the agency. .

Kain: what?

Liam: nothing, *turns to the official* Is my car out of the workshop?

O: yes, yes, but in the recent event of your latest one being destroyed, it will be coming out of your pay

Liam: *laughs* Like I care, It all goes through my parents. All of of our parents are agents, remember?*waves his hands at the others*
After all, they earn more than enough, being high up and all. If they weren't, the others and I wouldn't be here.

[i]Liam and the others smirk at the sudden look of fear that swept over the face of the official[/i]

Liam: now, where is my car?:demon:

[i]The official pulled out a mobile and made a few calls. Soon the sound of a Hercule aircraft was thrumming overhead. Liam's vehicle was dropped, among more that must have belonged to the others[/i]

Laim: *mock bow* thankyou, but we must bid you adieu, and continue to find the source of this. *He walks over to a deep blue WRX STI, complete with rally features, and the agencies 'extras'*

Abob sees his beloved suburban dropped next to the other cars and runs over, types in the security code and gets in. He gets in the drivers seat and opens the center console. Inside were the remote control and a box of poision darts. He reloaded his gun and sat waiting for the others to reach the vehicles so they could find the scource of the very well trained, well armed and well supplied terrorists.........

Kain walks to his SUV and hops in.He punches in a code next to the steering wheel and the inside of his car changes with the blink of an eye.Guns of about everykind pop up in the back.

Kain-Whew.Everything's here.Where's my magnum?Oh well..

Kain chooses a Desert Eagle.50,.45,and a M16.

Kain-*in the headset*Let's get to work!

Liam: *laughs over the headset* so we're finally using these now?:rolleyes:

Kain: mhm

[i]Liam flicks on a gps screen below the CD player. Pressing another button, a red light starts to blink, moving slowly to an unknown destination[/i]

Liam: flick on the gps, see that dot? we're going to follow it, By the way. .how fast can you go?:smirk:

[i] Liam hits the accelerator and roars down the front of the school at 180kph, the speed rising, the others following[/i]

[i]The vehicles pulled into a parking area and the group met, acting like friends who were 'hanging out' [/i]

Kain: where is this the place?

Liam: next to the movies *points to a large cinema, and then to a seemingly normal office next to it*

Kain: we should keep hidden weapons, we dont want to clue them in on our presence.:rolleyes:

Neil: but, we always have extra supplies in the cars don't we?:p

Abob: always;)

Name: Jessie Cameron
Grade: 10
Bio: jessie has been on many missions in the past year. usually out of the country. she doesnt get to see her twin brother, liam, much but when they are working together on a mission the baddies are in for some serious trouble. liam and jessie are the best of mates ever since they can remember.

* the roar of an engine being revved is heard and a sports car pulls up in front of the group, a 15 yr old girl steps out*

Liam : sis??? i thought u were out of the country on assignment?

Jessie: just finished...i have been transferred here to help you on this one

Liam: great to see you again:) side arm?

[i]Jess moves her jacket back revealing a desert eagle identical to Liam's except for a small 'JC' insignia[/i]

Jessie: never leave home without it ;)

Liam: *laughs* c-mon, lets go inside

Kain: and we erm do what? Just stay here?

Liam: yup:p *laughs* we'll go in in segments, Jessie and I'll go in the back way, followed by you three through the front. Remember, there aren't any metal detectors, keep your gun hidden and never use it until its a life death situation. We're trying to learn as much as possible, remember?

Neil: wouldn't be surprised if Rena was in there

Kain: thought never crossed my mind:naughty:

*Liam and Jessie walk off toward the back door..as they do, liam looks back at the car Jessie arrived in*

Liam: new car sis???

Jessie: *beaming* u like?? the old one was due for a trade in...and i always wanted a yellow car....god i love porsches

Liam: * rolls his eyes * you haven't changed a bit girl!!!

Jessie: and i should hope not..

Kain walks through the front door slowly until he spots the eye of a terrorist.Kain grabs Neil and Abob and runs out of sight.

Kain-Looks like their swarming here too.

Neil-What do we do?

Kain-Act casual and keep your head low so they don't see you.

Abob-If they stop us?

Kain-Talk your self out.Now we just have to split up.But head to the second floor where we'll meet.

All-Let's do it.

[i]Liam and Jessie wander casually through the building, avoiding people, but trying not to act supsicious, incase of hidden cameras[/i]

Liam: *feigned awed voice* what a cool building! wonder what its for?

Jessie: mebbe we should do our project on what goes on inside an office building:D

Liam: *undertone*[SIZE=1]man I feel like a fool [/SIZE] :rolleyes:

Jessie: [size=1]you're telling me[/size]

[i]Both of them walk up to a customer service window and Liam pulls out a camera, taking pictures[/i]

Receptionist: *suspicious* what are you kids doing here?

Jessie: *huge sugary sweet smile* We're doing a project on offices for a business studies project, we were wondering if we could do it on this one :angel:

Liam: *same innocent tone, trying to hide his urge to laugh* yes, we were ever so hoping to find out how everything is run so smoothly, it must be through the efforts of a receptionist. Am I right?

R: *smiles* its about time I got recognised, yes I'll take you up now

[i]The receptionist walks in front of Liam and Jessie, giving a running commentry while Liam took photographs and Jessie feigned interest[/i]

Jessie: [size=1] it was so hard not to laugh at the way you buttered her up[/size]

Liam: [size=1] don't talk about it, I feel dirty enough as it is :rolleyes: [/size] *he takes another photo*

[COLOR=royalblue]LOL, you know you're getting popular when you're quoted..........thanks alot Liam.......:all: But in the meantime, Jessie: Would you be interested in joining the Hellcat at Fox's Bar for a bit of..........information gathering......?[/COLOR]

Kain walks up the stairs and slowly makes his way to the elevator.

Kain-That was easy....too easy....

Man-Your coming with me.

Kain-Who are you?

Man-Your going to give me some info.....if you don't you die.

Kain-What ever

[i]Liam and Jessie follow the receptionist up to a waiting room, where she leaves them to go get something she left behind[/i]

Liam: [size=1]this is good[/size]

Jessie: *nods*

--------

Raiha, meet up with jessie or summat, I gtg

Abob walked outside to is car and got in. Then he pulled out his binnoculars and looked at the windows in the upper floor, the terrorists knew something was up, they were loading uzi's and other homemade weapons..

he called Liam on the headphonesand informed him of the situation......................

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Hellcat and Kitty pulled up to a dark greasy looking pub just outside of the city and parked near the back. Graie sat back and slowly removed her headpice.[/i]

Kayisha: What are you doing?

Hellcat: We get searched in there, and this is incriminating, get rid of yours too.

Kay: *sigh* *pulls it out* So how do we communicate with the others?

Hellcat: Well.............

[i]She smiled and opened the glove compartment, pulling out a tiny jewelry box. Inside were three sets of small silver earings. Graie put on her own and offered anohter pair to Kay.[/i]

Kay: Microphones?

Hellcat: ;) Ya catch on pretty quick dear......put them on.

Kay: Alright.......*looks in the mirror* They're cute!

Hellcat: And stylish.....now there's somebody else due any second...

Jesse: *knocks on the door*

Hellcat: Perfecto!

[i]She climbed out of the car and surveyed Jesse's slender build...[/i]

Jesse: What?

Hellcat: You need anothe uniform...[/COLOR]