Special Youth Force (M 15+)

liamc2

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=seagreen]Hellcat: *sigh* Okay, stay here Kitty, just incase our fallen friend decides to show up.

Kitty: Right.

[i]Graie slid out of the car easily, making sure her makeup was perfect...then she calmly entered Fox's Pub. She took her time, making sure her first impressions were good, then she coolly sauntered up to the counter and took a seat. Almost immediatly, one cruel dark and sinister looking man leaned over and smilded at her.[/i]

Bane: Heeeeey, what's a chick like you doing here?

Hellcat: Not much, buy me a drink?

Bane: Hey Fox! A beer for the sexy lookin lady.

Fox: Sure...*clunk*

Hellcat: Thankx......so, how's the action round here?

Bane: Terrorists everywhere....at that school, killin the kids.

Hellcat: *sip* Too bad for them...*shrug*[/COLOR]

[i]Liam sat down on the otherside of the thug holding his sister[/i]

???: dont try anything *waves a pistol*

[i]Liam sighs and reaches for a drink, ignoring the annoyed death stare he was getting from Jessie[/i]

Liam: mmm. .nice car. .*slides back into his seat*

[i]Liam begins a casual conversation, soon enough, all but the large thug's weapons are holstered to provide more fluent gestures[/i]

???: everything is fore money now days. .especially this job, if we dont get money for your sister from the SYF, I'm sure she'll blossom and become a feature for the underground brothel:naughty:

Liam: *face blanches with anger* really. .thats. .interesting. .

[i]The leader of the group starts to laugh, soon joined in by his crew.

Taking the advantage of the moment, Liam knocks the gun out from under Jessies' neck, the large thug reflexively shoots, barely missing one of the laughing cronies.

Crying out in anger, he unholsters his weapon and trains it on Liam's chest, he fires and Liam slumps to the floor[/i]

???: *to thug* check him out. .

[i]The thug leans over Liam, lifting his face closer to his own[/i]

Liam:...:smirk: standard issue

[i]The thug finds his weapon gone, and a bullet in the brain. The other cronies raise their weapons, but Liam's gun is up and blazing.

Sighing at the carnage, Liam drops his weapon, retrieves his own and kicks the bodies out of the car[/i]

Jessie: *removes gag* took your sweet time bro:demon:

Liam: yup :D

[i]The limo slows down, driver apparantly realising what happened[/i]

Liam: *throws Jessie her eagle* c-mon. .we've got to get out of here

Jessie: *looks out the door* where are we?

[i]Liam and Jessie sidle around the back of the car, looking at their unfamiliar surroundings.

A couple of seagulls flew into the sky, eerie cry ringing out in the open air[/i]

Liam: *motions for her to follow him* the sea? what? thats about and hour away. .that trip was longer than I thought. .

[COLOR=royalblue]Bane: So....whatcha been doin?

HEllcat: Training....whoring, and all that other stuff.

Bane: Whoring...

Hellcat: Just a side job, when I'm low on cash.

Bane: Am I a potential customer?

Hellcat: ;) Don't hold your breath baby.[/COLOR]

OOC: great to see you again :), as far as I know you're heading back to HQ with Neil

-----

[i]As Liam and Jessie sat behind the boatshed, Liam took off his shirt to reveal a punctured bullet-proof vest[/i]

Liam: ugh. .uncomfortable, but it was worth it. .*takes off the vest* broke a rib though. .almost point blank. .

[i]Liam drops the vest and puts his shirt back on, through the holes, badly bruised flesh can be seen.

Liam leans back and rubs his chest, swearing vehemantley under his breath[/i]

Jessie: *laughs* you'll winge about anything, won't ya?

Liam: :therock: . .I think a broken rib is worth more than a winge over. .

Jessie: *punches him in the arm* whatever you say bro :D

Liam: ow. .:blackeye:

[COLOR=royalblue]Hellcat: ...know anything interesting about the terrorists?

Bane: Information like that'll cost ya.

Hellcat:..*snaps fingers* how much?

[i]Bane stood up and leaned over, his mouth close to her ear. He whispered a price then looked at her. Graie tilted her head to one side girlishly and winked.[/i]

Hellcat:...fair enough.

Bane: Shall we?

Fox: ...

[i]She stood up and followed him across the room, then up the stairs. As soon as the door closed behind him, he shoved her against the wall, his lips on her neck. Graie groaned voluntarily and hoped Liam wouldn't pick it up on his microphone.[/i]

Liam: ...WTF?!?!?

Jesse: Woah, what's she doing?

Liam: Getting information.....I guess...

Jesse: Sounds more like an orgy.

Liam: She has her...um...methods....*shudder*

[i]Hellcat twisted him off her and pined him to the wall.[/i]

Bane: What?

Hellcat: Talk. Now.

Bane: Or?

Hellcat: Or you won't be able to talk for screaming.[/COLOR]

Kain and Neil reach HQ and Kain goes straight to the Infirmary.

Kain: They should have my leg fixed in a couple of hours.

Neil: Your still going to need a replacement.

Kain: The boss should have someone ready.Be nice man.They probaly got some newbie.

Neil: Yeah,yeah,yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: where is everyone????

[i]Liam looked round, assesing the situation. It wasnt good, the best thing to do was to withdraw. .and come back with plastic explosive[/i]

Liam: *pokes Jessie* we've got to get out of here

Jessie: I know, we're too out in the open here. .

Liam: no, we have to get out of here, we have to fly out

[i]Jessie looks him up and down in utter disbelief[/i]

Jessie: what are you talking about?

Liam: this situation *rubs chest* unh. .its not good, I can only shoot short range, we have limited ammunition, two clips a piece. Not to mention the fact we have no armour or equipment, they've even taken your headset. One of the things I couldn't find. .so now we dont have a secure connection. .we've got to risk calling for a copter. .

Jessie: *sighs* fine. .call for a chopper. .

[i]Jessie stands up and looks round the side of the shed, leaving Liam feeling that he'd let her down. He sighed and made the call, hint of sadness in his voice[/i]

Liam: LC01 and JC01 requesting a bail out copter, I repeat a bail out copter. .over and out. .

• 2 weeks later...
OOC: gee arent we a talkative bunch ... i am back out of my 3 weeks of no computer!! so yer hopefully we can get this goin again ?? just maybe??

Jessie: *walks back to Liam* look bro, thanks for that ok, i don't expect you to be superman, you are always there for me and if it wasn't for you i wouldn't be here right now....

Liam: *sighs* i still feel like i have let u down sis.

Jessie: *hugs her brother* its ok, look here's the chopper we will be fine now lets go get you fixed up, you look like a wreck...

*they climb into the chopper and are on their way*

Pilot: we'll send in a squad to clear the place out. .by the way, the commander wants you two back at school tommorrow

Liam: what? If you hadn't noticed, we seriously blew our cover, not to mention the school!

Pilot: yeah, well they'll take you back, seeing as you'll be unarmed

Jessie: did you say unarmed?

Pilot2: *smirks* yeah, as on from this point, you two are now suspended. Your cars, licences and identification are now confiscated until further notice

Liam: *stands up* what the hell brought this on?

Pilot: I think its obvious. .the team has been removed, deemed to unsafe, useless

Jessie: who ordered that?? The commander would never-

Pilot2: he doesn't know *draws a weapon* now, the both of you are going to sit down, shut up and go about your lives as normal kids, or we're going to have to kill your parents

Liam:. . .fine. .this just gets better and better. .so, what caused you guys to become corrupted?

Pilot: heh, we weren't loyal to begin with. .you've probably figured it out now anyway, I mean, who else could supply terrorists so much techno and military junk without raising suspicion? Bit obvious aint it?

Pilot2: . .drop point coming up. .now remember. .one word. .

[COLOR=seagreen][i]Bane's mouth opened, then shut again. He looked into Hellcat's eyes, they were slitted, cat-like, completely without compassion.[/i]

Hellcat: You have ten seconds. 1...2...

Bane: Okay okay! I'll talk!

Hellcat: .....

Bane: I don't know who's in charge of the operation, but I know that the man in charge has something more in mind.

Hellcat: Tell me something I don't know....

Bane: Umm..umm....

Hellcat: You wanna help me out? Find somebody who does know![/COLOR]

[i]The helicopter gently landed in a clearing beside the road, no-one was about, giving perfect cover for the copter. One of the pilots nudged both Jessie and Liam out onto the road before it took off again[/i]

Liam: curses. .*unholsters eagle* screw you

[i]Liam cocks the eagle and takes careful aim, but as he pulls the trigger, Jessie knocks the gun causing the bullet to fly off taget[/i]

Liam: why the hell did you do that?? :flaming:

Jessie: you heard them, they've got mum and dad. .

Liam: . . . fine. .you're right, again. .

[i]Liam starts walking up the street, holstering his gun[/i]

Liam: c-mon, lets get going, the house is about 10 minutes from here. .

Jessie: I didn't say give up all together! God, you get over-reactive sometimes, so you just want to go home and live your life like nothing happened? Let the bad guys win? Whatever happened to the bro I knew?

Liam: *stops* you know, all I said was lets go home. We're tired, hungry, and I need to heal.

Jessie: and what are we going to do then? Go back to school in the morning

Liam: nope. Home is where the heart is. .not to mention the massive armoury and transport :devil:

• 2 weeks later...