OtakuBoards

What Ever Happined To Them????

SSJ Gotenks ok

what ever happined to tien and shozu i know tien left cuz he didnt want to fight nomore or something but is that the last time we see them or they come back sometime during the buu saga or in gt i was just thinkin about this anybody got a answer:worried:

i havent been able to see gt yet but i see that kuririn looks older does he still fight and if anyone gotz a pic of him in gt i would like to take a closer look. thanks

Even if he was in GT he'd be ................. about 60 or so. I think. And i think he would be too old.

And for the tien question. He left the Z warriors to train with chiotzu. he never came back. But he was shown 1 time in the buu saga

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]what ever happined to tien and shozu i know tien left cuz he didnt want to fight nomore or something but is that the last time we see them or they come back sometime during the buu saga or in gt i was just thinkin about this anybody got a answer:worried:

i havent been able to see gt yet but i see that kuririn looks older does he still fight and if anyone gotz a pic of him in gt i would like to take a closer look. thanks [/B][/QUOTE]

I merged your two threads together, you should have just made one thread with your tww questions from the start, really....

please remember this in the future....

Krilin doesn´t fight in GT becouse :
1) Hes too old as Zachary as just point out.
2) He said that he wouldnt figth no more becouse he couldn´t keep up with goku, gohan, vegeta and others.
Why Tien doesnt fight:
As Zachary said "And for the tien question. He left the Z warriors to train with chiotzu. he never came back. But he was shown 1 time in the buu saga"
He was also shown in dragon ball GT but wasn´t much tough.
Here is a pic of old Krilin.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]Krilin doesn´t fight in GT becouse :
1) Hes too old as Zachary as just point out.
2) He said that he wouldnt figth no more becouse he couldn´t keep up with goku, gohan, vegeta and others.
Why Tien doesnt fight:
As Zachary said "And for the tien question. He left the Z warriors to train with chiotzu. he never came back. But he was shown 1 time in the buu saga"
He was also shown in dragon ball GT but wasn´t much tough.
Here is a pic of old Krilin. [/B][/QUOTE]
There is Maron in the background, lol. Chao-Tzu left cause he just got too much of a wuss after he killed himself in the saiyan saga. He's a weaklean anyway, no loss. Tien left because he, as well, got scared. He is not as strong as the other fighters (NOTE: Krillin is the strongest human) except he does try to help in the buu saga...once. No, Krillin does not fight in GT. Pretty much only the saiyans. Piccolo fights, lik, once, but then stays with earth when it is destroyed. It was time for every1 to settle down in life, they cannot keep fighting and dying their whole lives. Saiyans (Saiya-jins), however, are born with natural fighting craving, and they sustain that their entire lives. Wanna be fighters can't live up to that, heh.

yeah i think he was
maybe they all though his 3rd eye was a birth defect

if krillin is around 60 would n't that make goku about the same age because in dragonball their ages are the same

[COLOR=red]I put your two posts together, please don't double post in future-Sephiroth[/COLOR]

[color=red][size=3]Actually, I think Goku is two or three years younger than Krillin. But Saiyan's don't appear to age normally, which can be expected: a warrior race probably would adapt to where they aged slower.[/color][/size]