Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Do any of you have nicknames for your Pokemon?
i don't see what the point of nicknaming them is but i do have four with nicknames:

Charizard-Zippo
Venusaur-Fru Fru
Blastoise-Shellshock
Spearow-Kenya

Have you nicknamed any Pokemon? If so replie and tell me waht they are and what Pokemon it is!
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=green]Well, I used to have my pokemon nicknamed, though I renamed them back to their original name a short time afterwards....

Typhlosion - Rex
Octillery - Octo (I can't remember if this is the exact name I named it)
Poliwrath - Swirly
Noctowl - Spookemout

And I have more, though I can't even remember what pokemon they were..... :D[/color]
Posted
I kind of nicknamed the Pokémon in my lineup; I just brought the letters of their names down to lower-case. It's much easier on the eyes that way, plus it looks more natural to see your character shout "Go, Vaporeon!" as opposed to "Go, VAPOREON!"
Posted
I nickname all the Pokémon in my party except for the Legendary ones.

Gold:
Tyhplosion=Inferno
Pidgeot=Razor
Furret=Fuzz-Fuzz
Azumarril=Bubblina
Scizor=Blade
Jolteon=Boltstrike

Crystal:
Feraligator=Watrina
Pidgeot=Speedster
Furret=Silka
Suicune
Entei
Raikou
Posted
[size=1]I named my GS pokemon after otaku boards members, I didn't know what else to call them but I thought it was pretty funny.

Snorlax - Adam
Suicine - Babygirl
Eevee - kuja
Tododile - Nerdsy
Jigglypuff - Ginny
Raiku - Sepiroth

...And I think that was it.[/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]I named my GS pokemon after otaku boards members, I didn't know what else to call them but I thought it was pretty funny.

Snorlax - Adam
Suicine - Babygirl
Eevee - kuja
Tododile - Nerdsy
Jigglypuff - Ginny
Raiku - Sepiroth

...And I think that was it.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]Totodile? -.-''''


*grumbles something about being Mewtwo*



Blastoise- Shelly.
Venusaur- Sprout.
Charizard- Pyro.
Mewtwo- Mewtwoy.
Pikachu- Bolta.
Magikarp- Mew. (Yes, this was a vain atempt to get Mew.)[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]


[COLOR=deeppink]Totodile? -.-''''


*grumbles something about being Mewtwo*[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Mewtwo? I happen to like Totodile, he is one of my favorite pokemon.

*wanders off mumbling something about Nerdsy being ungrateful*[/size]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char-Char,Mander-Char! [/i]
[B]I kind of nicknamed the Pokémon in my lineup; I just brought the letters of their names down to lower-case. It's much easier on the eyes that way, plus it looks more natural to see your character shout "Go, Vaporeon!" as opposed to "Go, VAPOREON!" [/B][/QUOTE]

The name in capitals is supposed to make it look like the trainer is shouting just like in the cartoon.
Posted
I haven't put nikenames on my pokemon for a long time, unless I'm angery at them (like all those nedoran I accendentally caught), then I name them Annoying or AAA:p.

My nicknames are:

Picatchu-Lightning
Blastoise-Shellslam
zapdos-Zappy (not very original I know)
Charizard-Nightflare (once I almost named it Hazardos)
Vaporeon-Vapstreak (it's pronounced Va-e-p Streak)

:whoops:I don't remember any of the others unfortunatly. And they were good ones too...
Posted
Vaporeon: Lavendar; Aurora
Pikachu: Pika; Chu
Jolteon: Storm; Lighting
Umberon: Kavern
Espeon: Iris
Eevee: Krystal
Snesal: Blackie
Togetic: Togi

From there on I don't really remeber well but I will tell you as soon as I remeber.:ball:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i]
[B]

The name in capitals is supposed to make it look like the trainer is shouting just like in the cartoon. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know. Just looks cooler to me is all.
Posted
aerodactl = AERO

tyranitar =SCAR

eevee= POPPY

growlithe= FIREMUTT

ampharos= LIGHTHOUSE

feraligatr= GATORAID

jumpluff= COTTENCANDY

scarmory= METALBIRD

magby = HOTHEAD

those are the ones i use...or like........
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Butterfree: Alorick
Charizard: Flarato
Mew: Flotino
Vaporeon: Aquila
thats all i have right now... (that i can think of) i really come up with strange names... [/COLOR]
Posted
[color=indigo]I've only thought of one nickname that I really like, and that is:

Ho-oh - Ho-bo

Now, if only they had made it so Ho-oh lives around one of the train stations, LOL.[/color]
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I once nicknamed six Magikarp Mews in Blue Version and showed
'em off to my friends... Heehee

Too bad they didn't fall for it.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...