Guest Musahi Posted April 21, 2003 Posted April 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Desbreko [/i] [B][color=indigo]Well, unless they changed it for G/S/C and/or R/S, you can't switch out Pokémon when you knock out one of your opponent's Pokémon. Yours stays in until you switch it out instead of attacking, or until it gets knocked out. Or maybe they changed it in one of the Stadium games... I know in R/B/Y, though, you couldn't switch out when you KOd an oppnent's Pokémon.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Either way it still works generally well. At least you wasted a turn.
Desbreko Posted April 22, 2003 Posted April 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cyko [/i] [B][color=darkblue]Either way it still works generally well. At least you wasted a turn. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Not if you can't switch out at the same time that they switch out their KOd Pokémon. They'll switch out, it'll say what Pokémon they're using (giving you the fake name), and then you'll actually be able to see the Pokémon when they bring it out (revealing what Pokémon it actually is). Then you both select your commands for the next round, after actually being able to see what Pokémon they're using. So if you can recognize what Pokémon they're using by looking at the sprite, it's not going to make a difference.[/color]
Patronus Posted April 25, 2003 Posted April 25, 2003 Minun=Sparky Blaziken=Macho Medicham=Chan-Chi Swellow=Sweeli Azumarill=Azuki Groudon=Koo-Koo
Guest XxDrAgOnxX Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Here are my nicknames Charizard: Fireball Blastoise: (I think it was) Shellshock (really) Typhlosion: Blaze Feralligatr: Hydro Geodude: Rocky Rattata: Speedy Caterpie: Sucker (I don't know why I called him that) I think they are ok!
Kwai Posted May 9, 2003 Posted May 9, 2003 Laplas - Gaghiel Lugia - Arael Mewtwo - Tabris Dragonair - Armisael Machamp - Zeruel Snorlax - Adam Where did I get em? Look at my sig :)
Genkai Posted May 13, 2003 Posted May 13, 2003 I normally just make the names lowercase... Except in the beginning I named them random letters.. I have a Beedrill named BCDM male. I also went to the nickname changer person dude and changes my raticate's name to "Cornholio!"
LastSheikah Posted May 14, 2003 Posted May 14, 2003 Here's a perfect name for Entei, Caliente!!!!!!! For those who don't know caliente means hot. heheheh :laugh: :D
Erika Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 I came up with a few more nicknames for my Pokes. Most are from R/S. I also changed most of my G/S/C Pokes' names from my previous posts. (F)Wiggytuff--Mint (M)Raichu--Gully (F)Hariyama--Chun-Li (M)Blaziken--Alundra Regice--Ganon Regirock--Amber Registeel--Renigma (F)Absol--Cammy (M)Blastoise--Boomer (M)Magmar--Meta (M)Electabuzz--Spazer (F)Poliwrath--Zoycite (M)Aggron--Bardock (F)Medicham--Chosu (M)Tropius--Fiorae Beldum #1--Alpha Beldum #2--Beta Lunatone--Moonbay Solrock--Sunbay (F)Zangoose--Sheen (M)Exploud--Blorg :rolleyes: Kyogre--Hoenn Groudon--Starch (M)Machamp--Bison (M)Grumpig--Sunny (F)Altaria--Corn Pops (M)Shuckle--Loogie (or was it Luigi?) (M)Ludicolo--Lotus/Mariachi (F)Salamence--Friday (M)Alakazam--Magistrate (M)Gardevoir--Aura (F)Delcatty--Skittles (M)Whiscash--Lugnut (M)Flygon--Sandy (M)Girafarig--Queer (F)Ampharos--Q-Tip
Guest Crimson Spider Posted May 15, 2003 Posted May 15, 2003 I have a few new nicknames myself from Ru/Sa Cacturne: Mirage Ninjask: Velocity Shedninja: Paradox.
Hyper Posted May 17, 2003 Posted May 17, 2003 For my newer team: Slaking - "Lazy" Shedinja - "Shedninja" Camerupt - "Volcano" Whiscash - "Barbtail" Wobbuffet - "Happy" Breloom - "Mudstomp"
Ellerby Posted May 24, 2003 Posted May 24, 2003 I nickname every Pokemon I get,(most of the time)!!!! Here they are: Sceptile - Roket Kyogre - Echoe Dotrio - Swift Torcoal - Coal Linoone - Taz Swellow - Genesis Xatu - Psy Skarmory - Roadrunner Pelipper - Falco Absol - Shadowcat Jigglypuff - Popcorn Girafarig - Bry Meditite - Fiter Poochyena - Wolfbaine Gyarados - Giro Wynaut - Sploosh Cacnea - Vulcan Vileplume - Tully Bellossom - Sunny Plusle - Lil'Beeper Pikachu - Sparky Gulpin - Fatty Aron - Erin Rhyhorn - Leaf Sandshrew - B-Lrb Donphan - Trumpet and last but not least Anorith - Scorpio
Imp Posted May 27, 2003 Posted May 27, 2003 R/S Nicknames: Carvanha: Jaws Xatu: Hattie Kadabra: Espa Roba Ninetales: Kira Tentacool: Jellygoo Gyarados: Karpy Shroomish: Pashu Gardevoir: Cado Zubat: Echo Taillow: Eyrie Roselia: Romeo Nincada: Ferati Poochyena: Bruno Grimer: Ewww! Whismur: Taike Aron: Helmasaur Heracross: Hornett Minun: Miamouse Raichu: Zappa Wingull: Tyla Swablu: Windex Kyogre: Koia Barboach: Sporty Seviper: Mnemeth Shuppet: Shame Castform: Ian Tropius: Banana Skitty: Chococat Dustox: Marigold Lileep: Flower Phanpy: Phanta Bagon: Lupetha Golbat: Acro Spinda: Twirla Baltoy: Playmate Surskit: Maple Plusle: Miamole Volbeat: Brite Oddish: Bibble Zigzagoon: Groundhog Graveler: The Bomb Spoink: Porkie Pie Machop: Wan Sandshrew: Sandra Torkoal: Wildfire Slugma: Escargot Makuhita: Makit Wynaut: Bubba Blaziken: Sunny Dee Wailmer: Ball Absol: Umber Kecleon: Amelia Wurmple: Ketse Duskull: Taunter Horsea: Aquasea Whiscash: Shrimpy Clamperl: Shellby Ludicolo: Nettle Spheal: Sokotei Azumarill: Aquatica Electrike: Rai Trapinch: Quiksand That's it for now!
Wormmon's Tamer Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 Beowulf= Swampert Tai= Swellow Ziggy= Linoone Red= Latias Chutou= Pikachu Shoker= Manetric Shrek= Kyogre Yena= Mightyena Bane= Banette
Kei Posted November 6, 2003 Posted November 6, 2003 [color=darkblue]Heh. It's been a while since I've seen you around here. I have to say, however, if a topic's over a month old, where this one is six, we'd rather it not be brought back, to be honest. Plus, there's only so far a nickname thread can go without being spam, which this thread has pretty much become. Therefore, it shalt be closed.[/color]
Recommended Posts