OtakuBoards

How do I beat Adel, from FFVIII?

Guest FFchocobrat

Guest FFchocobrat
How to I beat that she-man Adel??? Geezuz!! That's one helluva boss! This is the first time in a FF game that I was desperate for help!! SOMEBODY HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! And what else sux is that I can't escape Lunatic Pandora (dammit, squall!) so I can't get my Magic and Junctioned crap powered up! Uurrrrgh! And I need a big-time upgrade on my weapons (uhhm, level 2?) cuz I dunno where the damn materials are!!

HEEELLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!:flaming:

Adel's the one absorbing Rinoa right? Sorry, its been a long time. But if that's the case dont use GF's!
And here's the party I used from benefiting off the Limit Breaks:-
Squall
Irvine
Zell
It really depends on how many combat king's you've collected.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Adel's the one absorbing Rinoa right? Sorry, its been a long time. But if that's the case dont use GF's!
And here's the party I used from benefiting off the Limit Breaks:-
Squall
Irvine
Zell
It really depends on how many combat king's you've collected. [/B][/QUOTE]

'It really depends on how many combat king's you've collected.'? ha, I think not...

Every turn or so, Remember to cast Cura or something on Rinoa. And use Meltdown on Adel! *always* use Meltdown on bosses. (You can get it by Modding the Gayla cards into Mystery Fluid, then using one of the Magic refines... Might be Sirens or Diablos', I dunno...). Anyway, just smack Adel with whatever you can, and Yes, Limit Breaks are good... But be careful with Squall, if any of his Finishers hit Rinoa, she's prolly already dead! >_<
If you used good strategy, and all your guys are on low levels (15-), but your GFs are High levels (With all things learnt...), then it will be an EASY battle. Otherwise, try and hit her hard with Limit breaks from Irvine (Fast shot/AP Shot/Dark shot is good... Avoid Pulse/Fire shots though!), and attack with Magic/Attacks from other members (depending on what you're good at...), and don't forget to heal Rinoa. Good luck!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]What I meant was if you have Zell, then Combat Kings are useful, sorry I didnt post that before. Thanks Flash. Anyway, nice banner. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh, thanks. And sorry about the way I put that last post, I sounded kinda arrogant... :P

[color=red][size=4]SHAMELESS PLUG!!![/SIZE]
[size=3]My ultimate FF8 walkthrough will be up SOON! As for Adel........
If you cast Regen and Shell on Rinoa, it will help a lot! Shell reduces the amount of HP Adel drains (since it's basically a drain spell), and Regen will regain what HP is drained.[/color][/size]

[color=red][size=3]Tell ya what Kuja: when it's up, I'll put the link in my sig. You can link to it for all I care; I need publicity for my site. So far, it's just a reaaaaaaaaaaaly in depth walkthrough of the game, along with ability lists for a few of the GF's. I'm going to put up pages on sidequests, such as defeating Ultima Weapon and getting the Tonberry GF for the poor people who don't know how to do it by now. After that, I've gots ta get cracking on my FF9 walkthrough. Shouldn't be long for that one: I have lots and lots of free time.[/color][/size]

Guest Dragons_Spirit
an easy way to defeat adel is too use kamikaze. it does loads of damage. unction as much as possible to strength. i once did 60000damage!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragons_Spirit [/i]
[B]an easy way to defeat adel is too use kamikaze. it does loads of damage. unction as much as possible to strength. i once did 60000damage! [/B][/QUOTE]

I was about to say that...

Anyway, it's quite funny to see Adel go down in one hit if you use that. As for curing... curing spells would be a great use.