OtakuBoards

George Micheal-Freeek!!!

(<AA>)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kenshiro [/i]
[B]Yeah it is a bit raunchy...and btw..you dont know who george michael is? how old are you? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Heh, yeah...he must be pretty young not to know how George Michael is. :drunk:

Anyway, your parents actually change the channel when the song comes on?

Er...:rolleyes:

I can't say I see anything really adult about the song...I mean, I [i]guess[/i] the video clip isn't good for those under five years of age lol...but really, I don't see the big deal.

I personally don't really like the song though...so I guess it kinda doesn't matter lol.[/color]

[color=red][b]OMG! how stupid can i be? I know who george micheal is, i was just having a brain freeze. he's got a nice video[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]George Michael is like.. my idol lol... no not really but he's cool..

If I'm not mistaken he wrote that one song, who's name I've forgotten, than Limp Biskit remade that made them famous.

My parents like George Michael... and them like WHAM... my parents rock! [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be Faith... And it was a very cool song indead. :)

AS for FREEK... Well... I was scared to say the least... o.o;; But uhh, I guess the song was alright.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Well, I've [I]never[/I] heard George Micheal until just a few minutes ago when I read this thread... So yeah, I have no idea about his raunchyness or whatever about him has being raising eyebrows... [/B][/QUOTE]

he's also homosexual, man is he cool or what :smirk:

hmm, wonder if he has an interest in yaoi....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

he's also homosexual, man is he cool or what :smirk:

hmm, wonder if he has an interest in yaoi.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Seph, I think you're the only straight man I know that likes Yaoi... and all gay guys like Yaoi... well... except the really conservative ones... which are far and few..

Heh..personally I prefer Limp Bizkits version of Faith (yes I knew G.M did it first before I read this topic) but that could just be because I prefer Limp Bizkits style of music to G.M's...although I would say they were far from one of my favourite bands.

"Faith" has become a classic at any and every mosh pit I know of just like "Smell's like teen spirit"...but it's especially cool when they play G.M's version up until the chorus then kick in L.B's :D