OtakuBoards

Do ssj age slower than humans?????

SSJ Gotenks ok

Hmm...im not sure

Master Roshi is over 160 years old, and his appearence has not changed from DB through DBGT (as ive seen so far)

But who knows..*Looks at Akira Toriyama* (if i spelled his name wrong, i swear i will shoot myself)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]I was watching a gt episode the other day and i seen krillin he looks so old.But goku looked young i taught they were the same age??? maye im mistaken,but can someone answer my question if ssj age slower than humans???:nervous: [/B][/QUOTE]

No, he didn't age when he was in Otherworld. So he may have been as old as krillin, but physically, he was not, because of his time spent in otherworld.

Dont worry Cruizr, you spelled it right

Guest Shift
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

No, he didn't age when he was in Otherworld. So he may have been as old as krillin, but physically, he was not, because of his time spent in otherworld.

Dont worry Cruizr, you spelled it right [/B][/QUOTE]

I was going to say that!!! Don't take my works!! J/K LOL!!!

Roshi's not immortal. He is killed while fighting Piccolo Daimoa, but is resurrected after Goku defeats Piccolo. I'm pretty sure he dies in the Buu saga as well. Lastly, he's dead during the Goku Jr/Vegeta Jr. fight 100 years after DragonBall GT.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SakuraHope [/i]
[B]Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay... But doesn't Chichi get turned ito a cookie and stomped on..? That is something else I heard... [/B][/QUOTE]

I think she gets turned into an egg and stomped on, in the Buu saga, when she annoys the heck out of Buu. She's only a normal human that obviously ages though.

Master Roshi is a pervert :flasher: who drank from the fountain of youth (so I've Heard) Thats why he dosn't age:flasher:

[color=red]I'd say it's something to do with Saiyan geneology. It would make sense that a warrior race wouldn't age, right? I mean, honestly, did they EVER mention a Saiyan dieing from natural causes? Nope...of course, that's mainly 'cuz they all got killed in Bardock Story. And now that that's said...[/size][/color]
[color=red][size=4]A MINOR SPOILER FROM THE BUU SAGA...[/SIZE][/color]
[color=red][size=3]Uhh...I've read that just about everyone dies towards the end, but they're resurrected. Go figure, the dead coming back to life in DBZ...whoda thought?![/size][/color]

As far as a Saiya-jin goes. It has been documented throughout the series a Saiya-jin obviously doesn't age like humans. They are alien after all, they probably won't have the same qualities of life as humans.

The more a Saiya-jin fights, the stronger he becomes. When pushed to the brink of death a Saiya-jin can double his already existing power.

As Vegita stated once or twice in the series, a Saiya-jin's hair never changes. That also somewhat insinuates that they don't age rapidly. Age is often defined by hair. Length and color....

I don't believe Muten Roshi ever drank from a fountain of youth...

I could of swore that i heard that muten roshi drank out of the fountain of youth. ill have to look at my db episodes and get back. oh yeah how did vegeta get turned into a kid??? i downloaded the last gt episode and i saw vegeta and goku fighting as kids and some lady talking i heard that old lady was pan but im not sure.:babble:

Roshi DID drink from the elixir of youth, he did it in Dragon Ball and he said so later in, dunno if it was in DBZ or DBGT, but im certain that he did drink from it.
And aswering ssj gotenks ok question, and a MINOR SPOILER HERE, they are not goku nor vegetta, they are Goku jr and Vegeta Jr. The old lady in the crowd is a very aged Pam and Goku jr is her grandson. Same stuff with Vegeta Jr.

[color=teal]The deal with saiya-jin aging is as follows:
---------------------------------------------
1]The more a saiya-jin fights the more his body regenerates so he can continue on fighting but i dont mean literally regenerate i mean regenrate as in his body refreshes itslef so he can keep fighting

2]When goku died he didn't age because guess............he was dead and corpses don't age they rot

And Muten Roshi drank from the Elixer of youth that makes you immortal to the point where you won't age but you can still be killed and after gt the Son's (Goku's family) and the Briefs (Vegeta's family) go their separate ways thats why Pan didn't know who the young girl wearing the CC Badge was ok[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Red XIII [/i]
[B][color=teal]The deal with saiya-jin aging is as follows:
---------------------------------------------
1]The more a saiya-jin fights the more his body regenerates so he can continue on fighting but i dont mean literally regenerate i mean regenrate as in his body refreshes itslef so he can keep fighting

2]When goku died he didn't age because guess............he was dead and corpses don't age they rot

And Muten Roshi drank from the Elixer of youth that makes you immortal to the point where you won't age but you can still be killed and after gt the Son's (Goku's family) and the Briefs (Vegeta's family) go their separate ways thats why Pan didn't know who the young girl wearing the CC Badge was ok[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

actually ur # 2..goku was alowd to keep his body so it didnt rot...u dont age in the other world..thats why the kais stay the same after centurys..

its been proven that u live 20 min longer for everymile that u run..now think all thoes miles that the z fighters run..thats why they live so long..also the saiyans hair doesnt grow or do anything so that could be why they look so young..

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
1.)It was stated at in the 3rd to last episode of dbz by vegeta that saiyans do not age as rapidly as humans due to their blood and genetic structure!

2.)Muten Roshi did take a drink from an elixer of youth, it was stated in the manga's. However it only delayed his ageing, by Dragon Ball GT it is clearly visible that he has aged within the 10 years that have passed since the Buu fight, look carefully it is apparent he has aged by that point!

3.)Goku did infact keep his body in the afterlife, and it is indeed true that you don't age in the afterlife, however this was not the real reason why he didn't age it had to do with the blood theory!

Hope this clears it up, and if anyone doubts the Vegeta stating that saiyans don't age rapidly I can pull out the exact quote taken from the Japanese version!;)