OtakuBoards

Passion

Sara

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]I would have given him a really hard kick in the ***...[i]really[/i] hard.

Then I would have sat him down and lectured him until his ears turned blue from listening to me ramble on about "disabilities" and such. If he tried to get up, I'd smack him across the face and make him stay until I was done talking to him...BEH! :drunk:

Stupid ignorant bastards.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Absolutely....I would done worse than kicking...Gosh...How can people be so cruel...no courtesy and decency whatsoever. I would have knocked him out and then gone and offered my help to the girl.

Guest Nitta
grrr....That is soooooo sick of him....i hope he'll be handicapped so he feel what the grl felt....dumbass...*sorry for da cuss*^^;

I have passion in literature such as acting, writing poems, short stories.....and dancing and music....and jokes....and paintings....and swimming (
<
:devil:

[B]

[color=deeppink]I would have given him a really hard kick in the ***...[i]really[/i] hard.

Then I would have sat him down and lectured him until his ears turned blue from listening to me ramble on about "disabilities" and such. If he tried to get up, I'd smack him across the face and make him stay until I was done talking to him...BEH! :drunk:

[COLOR=purple]Doesn't that jsut piss you right off? .. 'scuse me..
buuuuuuuuut anyways..

*reads LM's post*

Yeah girl! Isn't science fun?! hehehe jk.. sounding like a total dork here.. anyway..

I'm really passionate about 2 more things..

1)Having fun..

and

2)Being myself..

I love to have fun.. I really do.. I will go to great lenghts and even have run-ins with the law to have fun.. heh did just yesterday :angel: but anyways.. I'll do anything to have a good time.. I'll try new things, even if I know in my heart I can't do them or I know it'd be the most retarded thing to do.. I really will do anything to have fun.. *eyes Krillen* oh.. except that..

Being myself.. hardest thing in the world.. I love a challenge.. I will always be who I am and nobody different.. If I wanna wear a shirt to school that says "Men Suck", damnit.. I will.. I just wish I had a shirt like that.. but yeah anyways.. I don't let anyone tell me I'm something I'm not.. and neither should anyone else..[/COLOR]

[B]

[color=deeppink]
[size=1]

HEHE! You got onto me about saying the girl word that starts with a "b" so now it is my turn. Don't say it again! Pwease Ms.Moderator????LOL![/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1]

HEHE! You got onto me about saying the girl word that starts with a "b" so now it is my turn. Don't say it again! Pwease Ms.Moderator????LOL![/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Indeed, thank you for catching me on my folly. I was in a horrible mood last night, and that post just escalated it all...I was upset.

I don't have a right to swear like I did, even though I was horribly pissed and agitated, and for that I apologize...[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Indeed, thank you for catching me on my folly. I was in a horrible mood last night, and that post just escalated it all...I was upset.

I don't have a right to swear like I did, even though I was horribly pissed and agitated, and for that I apologize...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Some things hit close to home, don't they? I know how that goes...[/FONT]

Well I just recently fell in love with 3d Animation. Its kinda frustrating too, because I have some many ideas I want to use but I am trying to learn the software and its holding me back.

Another passion is modeling (no not that kind). I could sit for hours working on a model, go to sleep, get u early, and work for hours again. Some people think it is boring and ask how I can stand to sit and cut, glue, and paint for hours and hours each day. For me its fun, working on a model for 30 hours to finally complete it and set it up on the shelf next to the other masterpeices just gives me that fuzzy feeling inside.

Last one, Telling Stories. Although my methods are different. I like to tell stories with objects. I have wonderfull stories in my head but I can never transfer them to paper right. Thats why I like 3d Animation, it lets me bring my story from my head to the real world quickly. Thats another reason for modelling, each model I paint I give it special detail, detail that if you look at it it tells you about its past. What it did before it came to its final resting place on the shelf.

[COLOR=darkblue]That's cool....3D Animation'll leave you in front of the computer for hours...but it's really worth it to be able to render creations of your own. Well, right now my hardware's holding me back from making up my own creations.

My one real passion is writing...Stories, Commentary, Spoken Word, you name it...that's my outlet of self expression.

Cars are also another one of my passions. After getting my car, I take real good care of it and push it to it's potential when I drive around the highways.[/COLOR]

[B]

I don't have a right to swear like I did, even though I was horribly pissed and agitated, and for that I apologize...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]You have nothing to apologize for. "Bastard" is not censored on our site...

Even though we try to stop flaming and constant swearing...I think it's perfectly fine to express yourself a bit err..."passionately" every now and then. :)

Besides, I think most would totally agree with what you said.[/color]

My friends would tell you that not only am I passionate about band but also obsessed with it. I play constantly in class. But I think that's because I never practice at home. So no, band is not my passion.

:eek: :eek:

Could it be that I have no passion?!?!?!?!? I can't think of anything that I love so much, something I put so much of my time into, not even video games... *sigh*

[i]sulks off into corner of room and thinks about something to be passionate about...[/i]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]dbzchika, i am totally w/ you about the science thing. when i think about mixing chemicals in the lab... it makes my mouth water.

music & writing have always been my main passions. i've been playing guitar & writing (anything--poetry, short stories... i'm even working on 2 novels right now) since i was old enough to hold a guitar or a pen. i wasn't able to play guitar for over 2 weeks recently (see my thread to find out why) & i nearly went insane. singing goes along w/ that, too. i have to sing when i play.

i have a new passion though-- my boyfriend michael. we just moved in together & i've never been happier & more fulfilled in my life. we're getting married, but we're going to wait a good while since we haven't been together very long. but seriously, i have never felt such passion as when we're together. when he kisses me &... other stuff. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: [/B][/QUOTE]
I was about to say, "Yes, you finally got over Vegeta just like I did!" BUt then I saw your signature. I have a boyfriend of my own. Yeah, It's awesome that you're getting married, congrats on that too. Yeah, but we have our little fantisies about cartoons sometime in life. But we finally relize how childish we act and just get over it. I'd love to kiss my boyfriend, but my dad dosen't even know I like him!!! I'm proably a little too young anyway. I mean, 12 is like a living hell for me since my parents are so freakin over-pertective of me!!

i am also passionat about posting. i love to post. i always post so i can get a higher post count. i just love these boards. i love to post. it is so easy cause so many memebers, and threads.

i am also passionat about talking. i love to talk. there is not a day that i dont get on aim and talk to someone. i do it all the time.

Hmm, what am I passionate about......

music.

I always find the best ways to express how I feel, manifesting my thoughts and deepest emotions through music.

I also am rather passionate about the passions of others. I have a deep fetish of understanding every person I meet; their pasts, how this affects their actions and reactions, their fears and what scarred them, what makes them happy and why. That's why I want to be a psychologist, I want to be able to connect with people on deeper levels. I have an empathetic sympathy, and I get this strange satisfaction by feeling what others feel, like through others' pain or joy, I myself gain an experience of my own.
It sounds psycho, I know ^_^; but hey, we're all a little nutty in some way or another.:wigout: