OtakuBoards

What does Goku do at the End of DBGT??

hemmorhoid

Well, what happens is that Pan is an old granny, and shes watching Gokou jr. and Vegita jr. fighting in the world tourney, when she suddenly sees Gokou (as an adult), so she goes over to where he is, but he dissappears. Then shes all puzzled (of course). After that it shows adult Gokou walking around, and it shows loadza clips from DB/DBZ/DBGT and its then the end.

P.S. I don't think it was 100 years ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]P.S. I don't think it was 100 years ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
Actually it was heh. It was 100 years later when Gokuu jr. and Bejita jr. fight in the Tenkaichi Budoukai and Pan saw Gokuu. If you don't believe me, ask TN.

Well, he went to wish back all the people killed in the fight with the Shenlons. The dragon tells him no more wishes can be made becuase of the number they had already done. Goku asks for just this last wish. The dragon asks Gokuu to jump on his back and ride off with him. Gokuu agrees. He gets on his back and all of the dragonballs go into him. That's about it. Is that what u wanted to kno?

I think he means what happened right after Goku was absorbed into the Dragonballs...

Well, to tell the truth, we have no idea... And I guess we never will... The only way we even know Goku exists afterwards is because we see him 100 years after he's absorbed...

First off, no double-posting! I realise you're new, but you still should've read the rules.

Well, first off, I really don't know who the kid is. I haven't seen anything from the end of DBGT...

And to get the banner at the end of your sig, first you have to make one. For more information about it, go to General Discussion, and to the 'Images in Sig' topic...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by hemmorhoid [/i]
[B]But can anyone tell me what happened to the Rest of the Z team
ie Vegeta GOhan goten trunks [/B][/QUOTE]
:laugh: :laugh: Is it that hard to figure out?!? If pan is an old granny, then the others are...where? This is easy!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
:laugh: :laugh: Is it that hard to figure out?!? If pan is an old granny, then the others are...where? This is easy!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

mmm..where??..

i got it...

THE'RE DEAD!!!..THE'RE DEAD!!!..YES I GOT IT..MAN IM SMART..hehe:D :laugh:

Well duh there dead. Could you imagine the Saiyans still alive. Well Goku is defenitly going to be alive forever. I have never even seen the kid. I haven't seen the final ep:bawl:.I hope to someday.... Ha Goku is the best and always will be.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Ha Goku is the best and always will be. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ahem...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[b]5) No one cares if Gohan is better, No one cares if Gokou is better, No one cares who's better.[/b][/QUOTE]
Heh. That, my friend, would be a matter of opinion.

And BTW, I am the best.