OtakuBoards

My DBZ quiz

Zachary

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]You know, I'm positive I at least got a score of 90 on that. Yet the score at the end says 80. Which means some of you information has the potential to be false, which [i]IS[/i] against this forum's rules. So if you would be so kind as to PM me the answers to this quiz so I can check to see how ligit this really is, I would apprecite that. Not to be rude, but I'm not [i]asking[/i] you to do that, if you catch my drift.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]You know, I'm positive I at least got a score of 90 on that. Yet the score at the end says 80. Which means some of you information has the potential to be false, which [i]IS[/i] against this forum's rules. So if you would be so kind as to PM me the answers to this quiz so I can check to see how ligit this really is, I would apprecite that. Not to be rude, but I'm not [i]asking[/i] you to do that, if you catch my drift.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Trust me when i say this: They are ALL correct, one of the easiest quizes i ever took, LOL. Anyway, I got a 100. If you need the answer to any of these questions I'd be happy to give it to you. I'm glad that you are doing the quiz through this friend thing. It is good so that people can keep taking the quiz without you setting a cirtain date to end it. I hope to see more of these in the future, hopefully with harder questions.;)
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]If I remember correctly, in the manga, Piccolo and Kuririn demonstrate the fusion dance to Goten and Trunks, so the Fusion Question is wrong. (in my opinion)

Newayz, I got a 90. (I still think the fusion one is wrong) [/B][/QUOTE]
Heh, that piscture cracks me up everytime i see that. Does it hav to be repeated that you can only fuse if you are of the same race, size, and power? Therefore, when Kuririn and Picoro practiced to show goten and trunks, it didn't fuse them. That pic is just something the person (don't remember who, could hav just been akira) doodled on a peice of paper wondering what they would hav looked like. It nevr actually happened. What you had to do, was clear away the most obvious answers and se what you are left with, if that was trouble for you.

[color=red][size=3]Bam! 100! But you almost got me with that question on the Other World Tournament...good quiz, especially if you just started watching the show.

Hey, by the way, Dragonballz Man, did you get that pic off of the DBZ network website? I think that's where I saw it, I just can't remember...[/color][/size]

Sorry Brolli, heh, that ryhmes, but both of your statements are wrong. Plus, you could hav just put both in one post. *sighs* Freeza did not die by Goku. If he did, he wouldn't hav memories of him when he got to earth. He would not remember it if he was dead and king cold did not kno what happened so he couldn't hav given him that info. However, he DID die by Trunks. End of discussion.

And, umm, GT only has one meaning. If it had more than one, wouldn't we hav all heard about it by now? Wouldn't it be in the intro? You can make up whatever names you want for "GT", but the fact remains that only one is real, and that is Grand Tour. So Boo-ya!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Sorry Brolli, heh, that ryhmes, but both of your statements are wrong. Plus, you could hav just put both in one post. *sighs* Freeza did not die by Goku. If he did, he wouldn't hav memories of him when he got to earth. He would not remember it if he was dead and king cold did not kno what happened so he couldn't hav given him that info. However, he DID die by Trunks. End of discussion.

And, umm, GT only has one meaning. If it had more than one, wouldn't we hav all heard about it by now? Wouldn't it be in the intro? You can make up whatever names you want for "GT", but the fact remains that only one is real, and that is Grand Tour. So Boo-ya!! [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah you're right about freiza but i'm right about gt. i read in an interview conducted on the creator of dragonball and he said that gt doesn't mean just one thing. so boo-ya back at ya.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero_dude [/i]
[B]
Was it an internet interview cause alot of those are fake. They use them to bring people into there sites [/B][/QUOTE]
no it was a sit down interview. they translated it into english.