Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Could you clear up your post a little better Tenchi I'm not sure what your really asking? Are you:

A.)Asking where you can find the Tenchi movies?
B.)Asking where you can find some more of the Tenchi Series on tape or dvd!
C.)Are you asking, are there more Tenchi Movies and if so where can I find them?

Sorry but your post isn't very coherent so if you could clear it up I might be able to help you out better!
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
First off your best bit, for finding all your tenchi needs is to try stores like Music Land, or Suncoast. They always have a good stock of Tenchi stuff everything from dvds to tapes.

As to your second question, currently there are no plans to release a new tenchi movie until after the two new series are released in Japan!

Anymore questions!:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]Anymore questions!:) [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]Just one, why do you know everything? :shifty:[/size]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B]

[size=1]Just one, why do you know everything? :shifty:[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

:D Well if you look at my sig, I've pretty much seen almost every anime there is! I'm hardcore!;)
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Sorry but I don't take demands from people, now if your willing to pay me for the movies thats a different story!;) But for the time being the only way to get a movie off of Hunter is to win one in my random contest I have from time to time!:)
Posted
Well I'll have to visit Suncoast and see. I've been there before, but I had to leave quick cause my brother was in a hurry. It sucked just as I found the good anime section. I'll have to have go there on my own sometime. I'll agree they have it all.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Were can you get the Movie's not the series movies the movie's like Daughter of Darkness. I would like to know. [/B][/QUOTE]

I bought my version of daughter of darkness on dvd a few months ago from an anime shop in germany, got a copy of spriggan too, heh heh....
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I live in Chicago, and every single Suncoast I've been to around here is having a clearance on Tenchi, Wanderers, Battle Athletes, etc. tapes. I got the entire Tenchi Universe series there for 5 bucks a piece. They also have those obscure Pretty Sammy, Mihoshi Special and Ryo-Ohki tapes :).
Posted
[COLOR=blue]I live in a swamp, and the Suncoast here is having a sale too. I heard it was because they're going to stop selling them on VHS, is there any truth to that? Sounds like it would be a stupid move...[/COLOR]
Posted
Well... those Tenchi tapes I bought seemed as though they weren't in print for a long time. They still had hard cases even. I don't think the more recent Tenchi releases (like Toyko) come in that type of case, but they were also on clearance. The guy I talked to didn't really have a reason... But it seems like DVD is what most anime companies are leaning to right now.
Posted
Hey SemjazaAzael canyou mail me some I'll mail you the money once I getim. Cause here we dont have suncoast I think.
  • 1 month later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
I think suncoast is the best place to find anime. But you can also shop for it on the net at places like amazon or ebay
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]Well if you look at my sig, I've pretty much seen almost every anime there is! I'm hardcore!;) [/B][/QUOTE]

LMFAO. Shows how much you know.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
My friend gets em all the time! Just go to your nearest Japantown bookstore, and they should have some dvd's there also.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...