• FF2
    • FF3
    • FF4
    • FF5
    • FF6
    • FF7
    • FF8
    • FF9
    • FF (the original) compliments of kuja!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]where is FF to vote for!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Yeah,I thought anyone with a mind would put that up there![/COLOR][COLOR=teal]Or atleast anyone who dosen't want to die at the hands of Kuja.....[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]combined ur 2 posts and deleted the other--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

um,....anthology?
oh, does anyone here know where I can get FF 1 thru 6 for the PSX (if it's poss.)? Same for Tactics. I never knew Tactics existed til I needed some help in FFVII an came [URL=http://www.absoluteplaystation.com/euro.htm]here[/URL] for a walkthrough. Anyways, the topic,...I liked 7, outta 7 & 8. :rolleyes: I've only played them 2!

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] u can get tactics at target for 19.99 or less... and you can get FF 2 at target in the "chronicles" pack... and antholiges is good if you can find it...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] u can get tactics at target for 19.99 or less... and you can get FF 2 at target in the "chronicles" pack... and antholiges is good if you can find it...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Yeah you can get ff2 in Chronicles(and chrono trigger) And you can get ff5 and 6 in antholiges[/COLOR]