Dark Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 which FF is the best that square made??? FF1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,TACTICS,ANTHOLOGY
Kuja Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]where is FF to vote for!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]where is FF to vote for!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Yeah,I thought anyone with a mind would put that up there![/COLOR][COLOR=teal]Or atleast anyone who dosen't want to die at the hands of Kuja.....[/COLOR] [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]combined ur 2 posts and deleted the other--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=teal]Or atleast anyone who dosen't want to die at the hands of Kuja.....[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 FF6, that's the one I started with and fell in love with the FF series.:D
Dragonballzman Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 FF9 for me, its the only one ive played, but I LIKE IT!!!
Guest ~Fire_Lily~ Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=crimson]FF7 All the way for me![/COLOR]
Dark Sephiroth Posted August 25, 2001 Author Posted August 25, 2001 I think FF tactics is the BOMB *BOOOOOM* :devil: :flaming: :devil:
conpiracymonki Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 um,....anthology? oh, does anyone here know where I can get FF 1 thru 6 for the PSX (if it's poss.)? Same for Tactics. I never knew Tactics existed til I needed some help in FFVII an came [URL=http://www.absoluteplaystation.com/euro.htm]here[/URL] for a walkthrough. Anyways, the topic,...I liked 7, outta 7 & 8. :rolleyes: I've only played them 2!
Kuja Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] u can get tactics at target for 19.99 or less... and you can get FF 2 at target in the "chronicles" pack... and antholiges is good if you can find it...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Zeh Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson] u can get tactics at target for 19.99 or less... and you can get FF 2 at target in the "chronicles" pack... and antholiges is good if you can find it...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Yeah you can get ff2 in Chronicles(and chrono trigger) And you can get ff5 and 6 in antholiges[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now