OtakuBoards

Dreams....O.o;

Queen Asuka

[color=crimson][size=1]Do any of you guys have some of those VERY odd weird dreams to share? I always have the strangest dreams and I get people to tell me what they think they mean....and I get some weird interpretations...it's amazing the power of the subconcious mind...it would be so awesome to live in a dream forever...an on-going pleasure or a never-ending pain...

Like the other night, I dreamed this guy friend of mine was kidnapping professional skateboarders and selling them...what in the world is up with THAT?[/color][/size]:therock:

Guest Imsirion
I once dreamed my friend got a girl friend and he became "to cool" for me and he gave me all his anime DVD's and dbz posters and everything, just to please his incredibaly (sp?) gorgeous girlfriend....:o

I can remember a few because I keep having strange dreams lately...but I don't really want to go into what happened.

I will see what happens with tonights dream..but basically the last 3 maybe 4 have involved minor roles of my 2month bf Ian, where I always end up losing him near the start and then finding him at the end or the other way round. Each time I'm not destressed he's gone and I'm not looking for him..but when I find him I'm calm again dispite what ever's happened to me and I stay with him. But in each dream he'll be drinking or smoking fags (which he does in real life) when I find him...but he wont have touched either when I was with him before, heh i dunno. I also get lost in a large buliding or kidnapped each time and in two of them my quite recent ex bf has been there. He was with his best friend, and they both tried cussing me down (they been doing that alot IRL lately) and then just as they go something will happen and I'll chase after my ex because he's the only one I feel can help me even though I know I'll have to seriously persude him to...heh.

Any ideas? I'll post my next dream when I get online tomorrow evening...tis 4.24am now :eek:

[size=1]i've had some unexplained dreams...such as me in a white box staring at a picture of a palm tree.....don't ask i have NO clue what it meant.....
I've heard some people say (superstition or something) that when you die in a dream u die in your sleep (x.x) but um....i can't even count the numerous times i've been killed in my dreams....IE: being shot, getting smooshed by a dinosaur, eatin by a monster under my bed...yea that kind of stuff...odd[/size]

[COLOR=royalblue][B]I once had a deam that I was falling of this great HUGE cliff. I didn't stop until the dream was over, and I got my guts rushed out. When I landed rocks had went through my body. I had been dead.

Then I had a dream that I was old and married to the fatest girl in the world. My babies weighed more than me. No that one was kinda funny you have to admit.

I also had one were I was turned into a Robot. And my creator told me to rule the world, and destroy everyone. So I did it. I jad secreat powers.[/COLOR][/B] :demon: :naughty: :devil:

I had a weird dream last night. I only remember portions of it though.

I think it came partly from school. I was in this tiny, 12 by 12 ft. trailor-like classroom, dimly lit and crowded with people in old desks. I can't remember the color of the walls, but the floor was like a brownish/yellow imitation wood tile, and there was a small black chalkboard in the front of the classroom. To the left of where I was there was like a light pink, and yet lime green light coming from an opened door.:confused: Anyway, I guess this was supposed to be the College English class that I plan on taking next year, because there was a 'professor' teaching. He was younger,... I'd say about mid to late twenties, with shoulder-length unkept blond hair, he was mostly in white. Well, there was a girl beside me, and I can't remember why or how, but I got in a fight with her. I've never been in a real fist-fight before, and I was surprised at myself that I had started then. It wasn't even a big fight probably, but the other girl was on the floor, and I was above her. The professor took me up to the front of the room to his desk- which by the way was also old, wooden, and small- and started filling out a piece of paper and asking me short questions every now and then. It was some sort of.. I guess 'detention form'. I felt bad, and ashamed, even though no one was paying attention, but I became very small in size compared to the professor suddenly. I can't remember his face distinctly, but I know I was attracted to him, and he wouldn't look at me as he wrote out my punishment, and this made my embarrassment worse, like he was ashamed of me.

That's pretty much it for the clear parts I can remember, and I'm not too worried about what this dream meant. It's silly, I mean later on in my dream, that same professor is running up a sunny, grassy hill in a dark green dress. o_O So go figure. :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i]
[B]i have alot of dreams where my friends go evil and try to kill me.[/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]My friends and i have this sort of a...joke...where he tries to kill me every Friday. Let me tell you, that makes for some veeery disturbing dreams....[/FONT]

Ahhhh! Pinky and The Brain were in my dream last night! (For those of you that know animianiacs)

Bascially the whole thing was messed up but at some point people were shooting stones at a load of white mice who were trying to run away over a hill...and one got hit in the arm and it was broken. I saw the mouse struggling and another mouse ran back towards it. It turned out it was The Brain who had it left arm shatter and Pinky was with him. I hid them in my pokets from the people who would have killed them...but I was being monitered by their guard robots and if I moved away I would be killed too..so I promised to try my hardest to help the 2 mice and if it looked like I was doomed for I'd give them the best possible chance for escape first....

Strange huh?....:shrug:

[size=1]

The other day I had a dream that I had a basset hound that was bigger than a St. Bernard and had blue spots. And I named him Oscar. Then my mom has an unexpected baby and we name him Oscar and then everyone goes by the name Oscar. It was very weird and I am not making that up.[/size]

Wierd dreams...I don't think I have one normal dream...Lets see last night I had a dream where I was talking to someone and they turned into a elephant and flew a way...What the freak is that about?? Lol twould be interesting to get some interpretated!

[COLOR=purple]All my life I've had recurring nightmares about Velociraptors killing me.. but I have this awesome power that I LOVE TO DEATH...

I can control my dreams.. literally..

I can stop my dream wherever I want and force myself to wake up.. gods its so cool.. saved me from so many nightmares.. mm mm mm..

But then there are those dreams I don't want to wake up from..

I once dreamed that Bizzy D from Sum41 signed my mom's thigh and Cone and Stevo signed my back.. Brownsound was no where to be found.. I was -beep- off..

Then there was the dream where Sakura-san gave me her Clow Key and I transformed it into a new wand and together we captured the Royal Cards..

I remember rescuing Takeru from drowning..

When I really like a dream.. I'll force myself to remember it.. and then I'll sketch it out on paper.. it's so helpful..[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tursi [/i]
[B]i have alot of dreams where my friends go evil and try to kill me.
also where my dreams get mixed with movies and anime, some get to weird for anyone to know about, ask rei_the_slayer. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's kinda what I dream about sometimes. (i'm not gonna mention them though. It'd be too confusing.) I sometimes dream that everyone turns evil and it's a mixture of my fav anime shows, video games, and books. It's weird....

Also, Sometimes, I'd be falling, and I would hit the ground, but at that same time, I'd wake up and it feels like I really did fall and hit the bed. My bed would be shaking, things would fall off, it's just so weird.....

I would also have dreams where I'd be at Disney World (why Disney World, I don't know. :huh: ) and we'd be on a ride. The ride takes us to a forest, and while we're there, dinosaurs would come up and try to eat us. We would have to run as fast as we can, and then suddenly, I'm at home in my backyard, and would you look at who followed me home? DINOSAURS!!!!!!! :eek:

In another one of my dreams, I would walk downstairs, and there'd be a dragon or a man eating blob (kinda like Like-Likes from the Zelda games) and they would just sit there. Sometimes. Then, I would walk into the Dining Room, and Anna (my sister) is sitting on the table. Then she turns into Yoda from "Star Wars," and then she transforms into an EVIL Yoda: Pointier ears, red eyes, and sharp teeth like daggers. Then I would run into the kitchen. I would sit down at the table, but the floor under the table is water, and there's a 50 foot snake with teeth like Yoda's swimming around. I would run outside, and then it would suddenly get dark, and then all the powerful villans from games and anime shows would come out and try to kill me!!

That's just some of my many twisted dreams.

Once I had a dream that I was the raven spoken of in edgar allan poe's The Raven, It was really weird. That would be noce to interpret. Then, I had another dream that I was one of the pink elephants that Dumbo sees when he's drunk, lots of freaky stuff like that. Last night I dreamed that I went skydiving and my parachute didn't open. Then I hit the ground and I didn't die. I was just fully paralyzed. it was creepy and scary and...well... youu get the picture.:babble:

[color=crimson]I had dreams that I was a girl o-O; :shifty: Very weird. Heh. I was a strange kid. o.o

Also I had dreams about running from Godzilla. He was tearing up a trailor park, and I was trying to run away, when everyones head turned into giant Ant heads. Ke.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B][color=indigo] I constantly dream tha I can fly but i am not very good at it....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I have had dreams like that... they freak me out!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i]
[B]
Then, I would walk into the Dining Room, and Anna (my sister) is sitting on the table. Then she turns into Yoda from "Star Wars," and then she transforms into an EVIL Yoda: Pointier ears, red eyes, and sharp teeth like daggers. [/B][/QUOTE]

:shifty: Yeah, we harbor a warm, loving relationship of sisterly love....... can't you tell?? :twitch:

:toothy:

[color=indigo]I always have weird dreams, but I usually can't remember them for some strange reason.

Once I dreamt that I was in one of my new friend's mind. And I was walking around with two guys guiding me through it like a tour or something. And I found out that she doesn't actually like me, which was true! So, that was a useful dream.

Last night I dreamt that I was in a forest and I got shrunk. Then I started to meet all these pretty fairies and pixies and sprites. That was a weird one since they were the same size as I was.

My other dreams? Well.... They are a bit too confusing right now.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]All my life I've had recurring nightmares about Velociraptors killing me.. but I have this awesome power that I LOVE TO DEATH...

I can control my dreams.. literally..

I can stop my dream wherever I want and force myself to wake up.. gods its so cool.. saved me from so many nightmares.. mm mm mm..
[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey thats awesome!! I always have those stupid dreams where I have dinosaurs ripping me to shreds lol...but its really cool cuz in one of them...In my dream I thought it would be cool to have a auto-infinite ammo-rocket launcher...and guess what just happened to show up!!

Yeah I can sorta control my dreams...I can never make them go longer....but I can sometimes stop them...its really weird...if I don't like the dream I stop it...but half the time I don't....all dreams are interesting to me even the nightmares!

[COLOR=purple]Have you ever gotten that feeling where in your dream you are falling and when your eyes open you still feel that pressure like you've just hit your bed? And your sitting there tyring to remember if the you couldn't feel the pillow you now feel under your head? I love that feeling.. it's so stellar.. almost like I was levetatng above the bed.. so awesome..[/COLOR]

[color=crimson][size=1]Hmm....NOW, I had the WEIRDEST dream the day after I started this thread. I had watched Trigun, Angel Sanctuary, and Magic User's Club RIGHT before I went to sleep. I dreamed that I went to a magic school. And there was also a magic school for evil people, too. And we were on a scavenger hunt to see who could win first, sort of like good vs evil, ya know? And then there came up this big storm and we all hit the ground and the lightening was going everywhere and we were all freaking out and screaming and laying on the groun and it was dark outside, and I was partnered up with an evil guy, but then while we were waiting for the storm to pass, I somehow fell in love with him. Then the storm was over and I went inside of the house there because I REALLY had to go to the bathroom, and there was only enough water in the toilet for me to go, but there was clothes in it, so I had to pull all the clothes out and they were soaking wet with REALLY hot water, like the toilets had exploded or something. So then as I was going to the bathroom, all the other students kept walking by and giving me funny looks because all the walls had been knocked out by the storm...Yeah, go figure...someone explain that...although I do know I had to go to the bathroom when I woke up... O.o;;

Anna, I laughed out loud at your dream, the part where he was running in the sunshine in a green dress...was that green dress your PROM dress? *laughs and laughs and laughs* :rotflmao:[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Have you ever gotten that feeling where in your dream you are falling and when your eyes open you still feel that pressure like you've just hit your bed? And your sitting there tyring to remember if the you couldn't feel the pillow you now feel under your head? I love that feeling.. it's so stellar.. almost like I was levetatng above the bed.. so awesome..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

yup! If you check my last post, You should see me saying that. ;)