OtakuBoards

Dreams....O.o;

Queen Asuka

Lately i had pulled my arch wire of my braces out of the molar band(which, for those of you who don't have braces, it's REALLY bad when that happens). Well, my dream was that my bite plate(a piece of flat plastic that sits on the roof of my mouth and makes it so I can't bite back far correcting my overbite) broke out, the wires just snapped and, *pop* out it came. :eek: I held it up and looked at it, lol. I moved my tounge around it my mouth and poked it on a wire, felt real, then I proceded to bite down(not sure if I did in real life or not, but I did in the dream) and it felt so real, I could bite back further... strange. I think I'm paranoid about my braces.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DBZChikaGhan [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Have you ever gotten that feeling where in your dream you are falling and when your eyes open you still feel that pressure like you've just hit your bed? And your sitting there tyring to remember if the you couldn't feel the pillow you now feel under your head? I love that feeling.. it's so stellar.. almost like I was levetatng above the bed.. so awesome..[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][b]Just like being high :D[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]I usually dream that i'm a jedi and have to save my girlfriend from a dark jedi. I lost once too. o.O it was wierd. I thought i had won, i had stuck him thru with my blade. I turned around to my g/f and his lightsaber cameing flying thru the air and cut me in half. but i usually win. last time i had that dream i started to grip his neck with the force and swing him into objects ala JK II: Jedi Outcast. :D :D sometimes I dream that i can fly and stuff, but usually i'm a jedi. a master of the force. :cool: [/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]
[color=red]Just like being high :D[/b][/color][/QUOTE]

I'm not so sure about that....

This is a dream that I had last night:

I would go to a different world, then when I get there, the whole place starts to cave in. Then it gets dark. I walk alone in total darkness. After walking for a long time, I see a tree that's in our backyard; only it's 10 times bigger. I suddenly start to climb, but I'm not climbing at all: I'm flying up the tree. Then I get to the top. I'm standing at the top with one hand on the highest branch. It seems I'm miles in the sky. I can then see the sun rise. I'm looking over a valley that seems to go on for miles. Then the valley goes red and the sky is going dark again. Then I wake up.

I've had that dream for the past two nights now!

[COLOR=purple]Being high hmm? I'm sure you'd know Son Goten..

Last nights dreamw as one I hope I [u]never[/u] forget..

I went to bed last night literally RIGHT AFTER Candidate for Goddess ended.. and so I was really happy when my dreams consisted of Candidate for Goddess characters.. First I had to kill Hied's repairer b/c she had a crush on him, then I had to convince Kizuna, Clay, Yamagi, and the was fat now thin blue haired guy that I didn't have a crush on Zero. Then I woke up and fell back asleep and was lucky enough to continue my dream. Kizuna and I then had to go rescue Hied, gods like he'd ever need rescuing, and we did and I became the third Pilot that was female, and I flew alongside Hied. And of course, in the end, I melted Hied's icy heart and we fell in love. Gods it was the most amazing dream I've ever had.. *hums the Orgy song* She dreams in digital...[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]

[color=red][b]but usually i'm a jedi. a master of the force. :cool: [/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Lucky :shifty:

I had a dream last night that I went to India on a photo assignment (must have come from my story...) and ended up going to a pier that had a bunch of dead birds floating at the bottom.

There was a dead stork that a bunch of photographers thought would be cool to photograph (me included) and so they started to arrange its body and stuff...weird :drunk:

Then my dad appeared and I was pissed because he had to join me on my trip and I didn't want him too. The only good thing he did was save my camera...which I had some how left on the pier.

Agh...messed up...dream...::dies::[/color]

[COLOR=orangered][font=century gothic]I had the most remarkable dream last night.....

I was at school-back at my old grade school, actually...I was in fifth grade again. ::shudders:: I hated fifth grade.

One of my buddies from high school was there, somehow he was in my old class. We were all supposed to go down to the auditorium, to work on the Christmas Program....Well, once we got there, everything settled down to the normal rehearsal chaos...no one wanted to be there, everyone was fooling around, the whole deal.

A teacher sent me down to the classroom to get his gradebook. On my way there, I saw my buddy from high school, he'd also been sent to get some random item for a teacher. Well, when we found our way back to the auditorium [we were in no hurry to get there, and the school was layed out differently...], everything was different. Everyone was behaving and acting their parts out, and singing when they were supposed to, and there was no talking or anything....freaky.

Well, the two of us later figured out that somehow the entire school had been brainwashed when we were outside the auditorium. So, after faking some extraordinary illness and ditching class, we set out to look for the teacher who had sent us out of the room. He'd disappeared....

And later, after quite the series of ordeals, losing each other a few times, finding a handful of other students who'd been out of the roon, eventually finding the teacher, and learning that the state had been invaded by some army or other, we ended up leading a geurilla group against the new government...kinda reminded me of the John Marsden books about Australia....

We were eventually caught and all executed for treason.

As I said, a most remarkable dream....[/COLOR][/font]

I hardly ever have dreams, if I do I dont remember them.

But when I do remember them, they are ferreted away to some hazy part of my long term memory, and resurface in strange circumstances

ie

My family and I were on a roadtrip to 1770, anyhow we drove through this town, and my dream came back with a shock, everything in the dream was the same as the town, I could even guess what was going to be passed by next.

So, thinking the dream was a part of a childhood memory, I asked If we'd had ever been through the town before.

I got the negative response.

Its really weird. .this is happening on and off every now and again, its becoming unnerving. .

hmm, i have many many gundam dreams, i had a weird one were i was being chased by hundreds of dinasours and all the sudden, a Zaku popped out of the ground and i got in it. I then piloted it like a ace and mowed down all the dinasours, then Gato from gundam 0083 came with his GP02 and says [QUOTE]im sorry, but this planet must die![/QUOTE] and we beam saber duel out in space, then he says [QUOTE]i have the trumph card, say goodbye![/QUOTE] and then he blows up earth with a nuke, and then i woke up, lol, weird huh

#1) I am in a desert. I don't know why. I enter a just found tomb of some sort.. alone. The place is lit, impossibly. I enter the main room, and my rival?(I all I knew was that was him, a great rival that I felt very strongly against. I don't remember actually ever SEEing him in the dream) Beams of light, thin tiny ones, like real modern lasers shoot out of the four corners of the room. As each hits me, I twitch and shudder. Slowly, the pain overcomes me, and I fall down, dead.

#2) I'm on a ship. Like the enterprise. It's something important...I don't know why, but my whole family is there. Something goes wrong. Things...just come from the walls. Death..death everywhere. Then it stops. Everything around me is destroyed, everyone horribly mutilated. I love control of my emotions and black out.

#3) The most vivid ones of all are the ice dreams. It's the thick of a strange, and incredibly intense winter. I'm coming home from school or in my room, when strange people arrive and attempt to kill me. I don't know why. From my room, I leap out the window, land in the ice, and run. Through deep caverns of ice and seas of snow, a whole harsh new world is somehow opened to me. I begin to change, becoming too resistant and strong to be human. When I return, I am so strange,so unusual, the men find they have no chance against me in the ice and they....die.

[color=indigo]Ok... On my birthday (at 6am that day) I had one of the strangest and funniest dreams ever.

I dreamt that I suddenly woke up. And by habit I turn and look at the clock and it says 7:36. And I suddenly realise that I'm late for school (which I'm not because it's the holidays)because I'm usually supposed to get up at 7am. I thought I forgot to set the alarm or something. So I rush out of bed and opens my closet to get my uniform out. And I also heard sounds of my Mum walking around the kitchen.

Then I start to get dressed when I suddenly realised: Wait a sec, it's my birthday today, which means it's still the holidays! Then everything goes swirly and I wake up.

And guess what? It's 6:30 and my Mum was actually walking around the kitchen. But the weird thing was, everything was absolutely realistic. I mean I could actually feel the carpet under my feet and the closet door and everything.

That was strange... I think someone up there was trying to joke with me on my b-day.[/color]

i had another weird gundam dream. Its VERY hard to belive. I was watching, in the middle of a desert, all the main federation gundam character vs main zeon characters, and then barney the dinasour, which i consider evil, came up and turned them all into teddy bears, then i got into a Zaku and smashed him to pieces....... very strange dream..............................:freak:

I had a freaky dream once where I was in one of those old computer platformer games (like Commander Keen) and me and my family were escaping from this science facility. But a machine shot a dart into my dad and he turned into a werewolf and tried to kill us, then I woke up so freaked out that I kinda froze there, then fell back asleep to dreams of food.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AnimeLover [/i]
[B]Well, the thing is, I can never remember my dreams. I can remember maybe little parts but that's about it. Wonder how scary it would to actually be able to remember my dreams.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Same here...it's really odd. But sometimes I remember it whole, but don't know how to describe it, 'cos it would need loads of concentration on my part, and as the day ends, it is not possible.

I do have some weird dreams though, and most of them make me angry and sad and all emotions at the same time, so that sometimes I feel so enraged like I've never felt before....

It's because dreams are so real, and so...meaningful, yet it is difficult to understand that meaning sometimes...

But the worst dreams are ones which you see something, and then you get deja vu a few days later...that is creepy

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]I hardly ever have dreams, if I do I dont remember them.

But when I do remember them, they are ferreted away to some hazy part of my long term memory, and resurface in strange circumstances

ie

My family and I were on a roadtrip to 1770, anyhow we drove through this town, and my dream came back with a shock, everything in the dream was the same as the town, I could even guess what was going to be passed by next.

So, thinking the dream was a part of a childhood memory, I asked If we'd had ever been through the town before.

I got the negative response.

Its really weird. .this is happening on and off every now and again, its becoming unnerving. . [/B][/QUOTE]

That's happened to me before. It's the same feeling as a deja vu, except you [i]haven't[/i] experienced before, and yet you know you've at least seen it before. I've had tiny experiences here and there, usually when I'm in a completely new environment. Like last Saturday for example, I went to a prom. Well, I looked over at this door, and I swear I had had a dream about it. Even the two girls walking by had the exact same hair and color dresses as what I had dreamed. It's like I had seen it before, but it isn't poosible 'cause it's the only time I've been there. Weird, huh?:freak:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

That's happened to me before. It's the same feeling as a deja vu, except you [i]haven't[/i] experienced before, and yet you know you've at least seen it before. I've had tiny experiences here and there, usually when I'm in a completely new environment. Like last Saturday for example, I went to a prom. Well, I looked over at this door, and I swear I had had a dream about it. Even the two girls walking by had the exact same hair and color dresses as what I had dreamed. It's like I had seen it before, but it isn't poosible 'cause it's the only time I've been there. Weird, huh?:freak: [/B][/QUOTE]

extremely weird. .I was going to say it must be the water. .but O_o that theory has been shot down

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I've also had some STRANGE dreams *twilight zone music plays*
Most of it's about Final Fantasy X where the world is coming to an end and stuff like that. I've proably had 3 romance dreams in my whole life, none nasty, mainly just with a kiss or something. But I have some of the scariest dreams ever!!:cross: :eek: :nervous: :worried: :drunk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]

That's happened to me before. It's the same feeling as a deja vu, except you [i]haven't[/i] experienced before, and yet you know you've at least seen it before. I've had tiny experiences here and there, usually when I'm in a completely new environment. Like last Saturday for example, I went to a prom. Well, I looked over at this door, and I swear I had had a dream about it. Even the two girls walking by had the exact same hair and color dresses as what I had dreamed. It's like I had seen it before, but it isn't poosible 'cause it's the only time I've been there. Weird, huh?:freak: [/B][/QUOTE]

I've had loads of things like that happen. I used to see it in a dream, and then a few days or whenever later, I would see it again. I think it's a slight "Foresight", if you believe in that kind of thing.

But now I've lost touch with that, and now I go somewhere, like you, and I'd swear I've been there or seen it before, but I just can't remember from where. It is freaky, especially if people could learn to use "Foresight":freak: :freak:

I have had alot of wierd dreams, but only remember a few.

There was this one where I had like a girl who I would hide in my backpack (somehow :wigout: ) and anyway, after we were away from poeple (parents) we would make out and stuff...maybe it was a prediction of what will never be? :bawl: oh well :smirk: