Neko_Cat Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Because school is starting up again, I'm only gonna be able to come on and post once or twice a week, who else has the "Homework Overload" problem? *I'm being annoying again, practically everyone has this problem;) * It's not that I'm completely swamped, it's just that I get about five hours of homework a night, so everything else gets put on hold till the weekend. Anyone else in the same boat? Any tips? Ah, the joys of high school.........:D
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 well since school just started, i have no homework so far, but startin in november, i'll be playing two sports at once and a lot of homework, so i won't be on much then.
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 nah, school won't keep me offline. We have this study time, and you are able to do homework for 30 minutes! (I'm a [i]fast[/i] worker! And plus, if you finish all your schoolwork, at the end of the day you get the rest of the period for homework, or social time. I pick homework. ;)
Neko_Cat Posted August 24, 2001 Author Posted August 24, 2001 You're so lucky!!! If we're caught doing homework in school they make us throw it away and give us more then what we started with.......*groan*:eek:
conpiracymonki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 I like PE and DT an IT an nuthin else. Art sucks. It wasn't wha I expected. Maths is he// at it's best. Oh, back to h/w, we get swamped, but we ain't drownin
amibasuki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 could be worse for me I've got 2 tests tomorrow, and 2 subjects of homework to work on. but I'm a procrastinator, so I'll get it done on the *ralph* bus. -_-
PiroMunkie Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1]Ive had little to nil homework.. though I'm only three days into the school year so what do you expect??[/SIZE]
Warlock Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Mu school year started at the start of the year, so most of the time I've been posting here I've had homework. So you're not going to see any less of me...
Zaku II Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Try not to get mad at me braggin about homework, sasami-san :) but I have hardly no homework at all. They only homework I have is if I happen to not get finished with my class work in Formal Geometry and I always finish with plenty of time to spare. Sorry everyone (Sasami-san) I am trying not to brag to much. (knowing my luck tomorrow Ill be loaded down with so much homework I cant do a thing.)
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Some of us don't go back to school till september 11th :D Also, some of us choose not to do our homework, even when we're in school ^^" So yea, I'm never affected by it. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Homework sucks....so I don't do it. I make up for it though, by doing lots and lots of extra credit![/COLOR] :D
Guest Akito Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Here's how I work, me say "To hell with homework!" and go do whatever the hell i want, then say I did it, and my dog ate it:D The teachers buy that:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now