OtakuBoards

Who else.......?

Neko_Cat

Because school is starting up again, I'm only gonna be able to come on and post once or twice a week, who else has the "Homework Overload" problem? *I'm being annoying again, practically everyone has this problem;) * It's not that I'm completely swamped, it's just that I get about five hours of homework a night, so everything else gets put on hold till the weekend. Anyone else in the same boat? Any tips? Ah, the joys of high school.........:D

nah, school won't keep me offline. We have this study time, and you are able to do homework for 30 minutes! (I'm a [i]fast[/i] worker! And plus, if you finish all your schoolwork, at the end of the day you get the rest of the period for homework, or social time. I pick homework. ;)

Try not to get mad at me braggin about homework, sasami-san :) but I have hardly no homework at all. They only homework I have is if I happen to not get finished with my class work in Formal Geometry and I always finish with plenty of time to spare. Sorry everyone (Sasami-san) I am trying not to brag to much.

(knowing my luck tomorrow Ill be loaded down with so much homework I cant do a thing.)

Here's how I work, me say "To hell with homework!" and go do whatever the hell i want, then say I did it, and my dog ate it:D The teachers buy that:D