Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Because school is starting up again, I'm only gonna be able to come on and post once or twice a week, who else has the "Homework Overload" problem? *I'm being annoying again, practically everyone has this problem;) * It's not that I'm completely swamped, it's just that I get about five hours of homework a night, so everything else gets put on hold till the weekend. Anyone else in the same boat? Any tips? Ah, the joys of high school.........:D
Posted
well since school just started, i have no homework so far, but startin in november, i'll be playing two sports at once and a lot of homework, so i won't be on much then.
Posted
nah, school won't keep me offline. We have this study time, and you are able to do homework for 30 minutes! (I'm a [i]fast[/i] worker! And plus, if you finish all your schoolwork, at the end of the day you get the rest of the period for homework, or social time. I pick homework. ;)
Posted
You're so lucky!!! If we're caught doing homework in school they make us throw it away and give us more then what we started with.......*groan*:eek:
Posted
Mu school year started at the start of the year, so most of the time I've been posting here I've had homework. So you're not going to see any less of me...
Posted
Try not to get mad at me braggin about homework, sasami-san :) but I have hardly no homework at all. They only homework I have is if I happen to not get finished with my class work in Formal Geometry and I always finish with plenty of time to spare. Sorry everyone (Sasami-san) I am trying not to brag to much.

(knowing my luck tomorrow Ill be loaded down with so much homework I cant do a thing.)
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Some of us don't go back to school till september 11th :D Also, some of us choose not to do our homework, even when we're in school ^^" So yea, I'm never affected by it.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
Here's how I work, me say "To hell with homework!" and go do whatever the hell i want, then say I did it, and my dog ate it:D The teachers buy that:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...