OtakuBoards

Jay and Silent Bob

Foredaddy

Have any of you guys seen any of these movies? They are friggin' hilarious!:laugh: I saw Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and I couldn't stop laughing. Ive seen clerks too (it was ok). Mallrats was funny. I gotta see Chasing Amy. Actually I had a thought.....Have any of you guys see Dogma? I thought it was great and made you think. Was there anything you liked about it and what did you think was too controversial?:devil: Snootchie Bootchies!

I knew somebody would remember an old school otakuboards fogie such as myself...... :D

I was a legend..... or maybe just a big loser sitting at a computer watching his life go flying by.:rolleyes:

You should watch em They're GRRRRRRRREAT!:devil:

Yeah I know Im back up in this piece. I geuss this thread is kinda a cover so people can see that im back. Well kinda back. Im gonna try to post more often again.:drunk:

Remember the Z-Fighters....... now those were the days. Wow that was like last summer! Wholly macoroni!:devil:

The only one of those I haven't seen is 'Jay and Silent Bob strike back' but I know a guy who has it if I want to borrow it :D actually I have to go borrow 'Dude Where's My Car?' as well ;)

Snoochie Boochie Noochies! :p

I love them sooo much! heehee. Heh did you see them when they were bobbing around in the background of Afro Man's "song" 'Because I Got High' heh made me laugh..of course I had the volume turned down for that ;)

My fave quote comes off mallrats: "What can I say? I love the retard"

Ahhh duno why..just love it...

e seen Dogman[COLOR=deeppink]Ah yes, my old breakdancing rival. How I missed the competition... To celebrate, I shall do the move that won me the compitition.

*does the crap walk*

Welcome back man, the boards have been [i]way[/i] too dull without ya.

I've seen Dogma. That movies was the very funny...

"No ticket."

[/COLOR] :laugh:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]e seen Dogman[COLOR=deeppink]Ah yes, my old breakdancing rival. How I missed the competition... To celebrate, I shall do the move that won me the compitition.

*does the crap walk*

Welcome back man, the boards have been [i]way[/i] too dull without ya.

I've seen Dogma. That movies was the very funny...

"No ticket."

[/COLOR] :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

Awww..... We meet again.

*does a windmill in to a spinning headstand*

*still in headstand* I've just been toning my skills is all..... not that I needed it. I was just giving you a little break.......:devil:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Foredaddy [/i]
[B]

Awww..... We meet again.

*does a windmill in to a spinning headstand*

*still in headstand* I've just been toning my skills is all..... not that I needed it. I was just giving you a little break.......:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Don't think I haven't been toning.

*goes a handstand, pushes himself up, ands on his pinky, walks around in a sort of strut, falls over into the splits*

You best stick to the Cha Cha Cha boy. [/COLOR] :wigout:

[B]not bad......... for an amateur:butthead:

*skips rope with his arms, goes into a front role into a crotch grabing spin on his back (Michael Jackson style) with a "WOOOO!"*

Dont mess with the master.......boy:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Heh, I'd love to get into another breakdancing contest, but this is hardly the place. We should take this up in G/S.

And if you call me boy, at [i]least[/i] call me N-Boy. ^_^'''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I have seen all of Kevin Smith's movies. Even the animated series of Clerks was pretty funny, though I have only seen a few. I have to say that Dogma was my absolute favorite, and a very interesting approach to religion. I think Kevin Smith is a genius in the movies he does. Just goes to show how funny a pervert and a mute (ok, everyone knows he CAN talk) can really be ^_^

I am working on getting his whole collection on DVDs. I have Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, and they just released the special edition of Clerks and Chasing Amy. Then I will probably get Mall Rats and even the animated series.

Oh, special bonus if you are a K.S. fan - He directed a video about Star Wars fanatics. I have not really looked at the title, so I can't tell you the name. But if you love Star Wars, I am positive that this will be worth a look ^_^

"And on that note, cue the music"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I've seen all those jay and silent bob movies except mall rats iv'e been meaning to rent it.But dogma was a excellent movie and strike back was off the hook!!!!!

And i saw resident evil it and i agree needs more gore and less computer graphics or no graphics like the 70's zombie movies now does are great.:D :blackeye:

Guest Shift
Jay and Silent Bob is hilarious!!! I love that movie and as for Nerdsy your breakdancing skills have greatly improved!

dogma was like, way kewl! "what are you doing??" "i'm taking my pants off, you said if we only had 5 minutes to live, you would have sex with me" lmao!!! but realistically, my favorite part is when jay asked chris rock to tell him something about him. "you jackoff more than anyone else on the planet" "everyone knows that!" "yeah, but you think of guys when you do it" *silent bob backs away* roflmao!!! that was the funniest movie!! to me, it's right up there with space balls!!!:laugh:

[B]Remember the Z-Fighters....... now those were the days. Wow that was like last summer! Wholly macoroni!:devil: [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][b]Hey Foredaddy!! Me and you created the Z-Fighters. I was ZF SSA Goten back then....good times.....yes i have seen Jay and Silent Bob and Dogma.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Foredaddy! Don't know if you'll remeber me, but I fondly remember you :D

[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, what can I say I'm a ladies man:devil:

and Son Goten...... you da man! Z-Fighters for life!:demon:

The animated clerks show was really good...... short lived but good:mrt: