16 members have voted

1. 1. Which would u like to get Rid of?

• Meowth
    • Arbok
    • Weezing
    • Victrebel
    • Wobuffet

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]I'd have to say Weezing... But I accidentally voted for Victreebel (my favorite)... It's late, and I'm not seeing straight, apparently. Bleh...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Ask the mod of this forum to change the vote from one to the other.... Don't forget we can do that ;).

I'd have to say Wobbuffet (thats how ya spell it) he's just so annyoying.... and he's crap in the game aswell... [/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][size=1]Arbok used to be my favorite, but I like Wobbafett now. I find him to be very funny.[/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Me too. I used to think Arbok was cool, but now I like wobbafett, he's real funny, or, was in the begining.

The one that get's on my nerves the most is Victoribell (sp), every time he's sent out he bites james. I'm tired of that...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]I would have to get rid of Victrebell. So worthless! And it sucks in the game too! Why does everyone diss the original three? Meowth, Weezing and Arbok rule! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Really, Meowth, Ekans, and Koffing were the original three, but then Ekans and Koffing evolved. I guess they're kind of the same, though...

I think that Weezing is also getting old... It only seems to have two attacks, and one of them is pretty useless. There's always a Pokémon that just blows it's Smoke Screen away, LOL.

I also just don't like Weezing very much... I prefered Koffing. Maybe it's because Koffing always seems to be grinning, while Weezing always seems to be frowning... I don't really have any idea why, other than that, LOL.[/color]

[COLOR=deeppink]All of them are supposed to be bad in battles. That's the entire joke.

I don't want to get rid of any particular Pokèmon from the team, I want to just get rid of the entire TEAM. Or at [i]least[/i] change their role. "Get the Pikachu!" has been done... a lot. Too much, in fact. It's more overdone than a boy-meets-girl movie plot.

I'd like to see something other than the Team Rocket group start posing a threat. Like maybe Gary. He should show up more. But not every freaking episode, than it would get as old as Team Rocket.

I want to stay with Ash, though, and it seems I'm like the only one. Maybe after Ash becomes the greatest champ ever, then we'll switch to the G/S/C trainers. But will the series last that long?

*shrugs* I guess it's no use complaining... You watch a show designed for kids, your going to get stuff like this... Won't do you any good to complain, they won't change it to another demographic just because you want it to be more adult.

It's designed for kids. Deal with it.

*blinks*

That was awfully long... Gah, how unlike me.[/COLOR]

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]For awhile now. At the Annual Pokèmon Swap (Or summin' like that) This kid couldn't find anyone to trade his Wobuffet with and Jesse accidently traded Her Lickatung with Wobuffet.....[/b][/size]

I [i]don't[/i] like Arbok, he is my most hated of all the team rocket pokemon. It seems whenever they are in a battle, weasing does a sludge attack, or smokescreen, and helps team rocket. But all Arbok ever does is get nailed. That, be the reason why i don't like him.

I'd also get rid of Meowth. Meowth may be the orignal, but he's finding his way to go out of Team Rocket. Who wouldn't want a cat that dosen't battle?

Arbok is becoming one of My fav's... He has a Glare attack which makes the opponent Paralyzed and that's a 50% of your opponent's pokemon not hitting.

Woobuffet can be useful... Espically with it's Mirror Coat and Counter... Jessie Dosen't know that yet.

Weezing... Sludge Attack (I can hear it now) That does make the opponent poisoned... And remember, James Was planning to teach it Hyper Beam...

Victreebell: It screams like a girl (no offense to any girls out there ;) ), but... It must be a male, because it eats Humans...

I'd say Meowth... Or atleast evolve it ;)

^_~

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goldmaster23 [/i]
[B]Weezing... Sludge Attack (I can hear it now) That does make the opponent poisoned... And remember, James Was planning to teach it Hyper Beam...[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Really? Hyper Beam? Now that'd be cool... If I had known that, I might have voted differently...

I changed my vote from Victreebel to Weezing, by the way, because I accidentally voted for Victreebel instead of Weezing. So I changed it to what it should be. :)[/color]

Guest Jabba Da Hut
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]I'd get rid of Meowth. He get so annoying sometimes..... and he's crap at battles... :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more !

[color=indigo]This is spam. A post that has nothing in it but saying that you agree with something someone else posted is spam. Since this appears to be your only post, I'll let it go, though... But please don't do it again, now that you know not to... I really hope the rules get put back up soon... - Desbreko[/color]

ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh. Man that would be cool if weezing knos hyper beam. But it would make pokemon more boring. Once weezing miss the hyper beam (which i predict every time) he wastes all of his energy and any pokemon would woop his butt off. Even weedle or a caterpie.