OtakuBoards

General survey#1

Evil-Sheep

Here are 5 questions, hope you cooperate and answer them, thanks in advance.

1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ?

2. What's better (finally a "positive" question :laugh: ) being merciful or being generous?

3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself?

4. what do you prefer, Anime or sit coms? (comedy series)

5. If you had tons of money, what are the 5 first things you would have bought?

Hope you cooperate, i'm anxious to see your replys!

Guest ganon997
Here are 5 questions, hope you cooperate and answer them, thanks in advance.

1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ? COLOR=red]I think a drinking problem is worse. You can hurt other people other than yourself if you drink.[/COLOR]

2. What's better (finally a "positive" question ) being merciful or being generous?
[[COLOR=red]Being generouse is better. If you are mercifull, you spare a life. If you are generouse you give people what you don't need, such as money![/COLOR]

3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself? [COLOR=red]Probably that one lady, who can cook and stuff. I forgot her name, but she canbuild and stuff.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]I prefer sit-coms. Especially Seinfeld![/COLOR]

5. If you had tons of money, what are the 5 first things you would have bought? [COLOR=red]I would buy:Cloths, music cd's, a DVD player,a Gamecube,and food![/COLOR]

Guest QuickSilver
1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ? gambling

2. What's better (finally a "positive" question ) being merciful or being generous? merciful

3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself? knife

anime rocks
5. If you had tons of money, what are the 5 first things you would have bought? computer games, music, x box, game cube and videos

[color=royalblue]

1. both can get you killed...but i think the drinking would kill you first...that is as long as you don't get too much out of hand with the gambling...

2. methinks generous is better simply because i do

3. my human servant...:tasty:

4. anime all the way...sit-coms are akay...but me rather have anime

5. more video games for all my systems...more comics...all the muzikal stuff kittie wants...toshiya wardrobe (perhaps) :laugh: and a new house....yeah....[/color]

:wave:

1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ?[color=red][b]Drinking[/b][/color]

2. What's better (finally a "positive" question :laugh: ) being merciful or being generous?[color=red][b]Merciful[/b][/color]

3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself?[color=red][b]My girlfriend[/b][/color]

4. what do you prefer, Anime or sit coms? (comedy series)[color=red][b]Anime[/b][/color]

5. If you had tons of money, what are the 5 first things you would have bought?[color=red][b]Fastest Gaming computer, kick arse stereo system, T3 internet line, airplane and concert tickets to every blink 182 concert, anything my girlfriend wants.[/b][/color]

[b]1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ?[/b]

ehhh, drinking; it's more of a commanding problem- gambling is mostly mind-oriented, whereas drinking is both a mental and physical problem.

[b]2. What's better (finally a "positive" question ) being merciful or being generous? [/b]

Merciful; it comes from compassion and sympathy, which are valuable characteristics.

[b]3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself? [/b]

uhhhmm..... depends on the island... If it's a survival-type deal, I'd take a good first-aid kit and an assortment of knives for either killing or serving as tools, not to mention a bow and arrows. If it's an island where I wouldn't have to worry about what to eat or what's going to try and eat me, I'd take a couple friends, a solar-powered stereo system ^_^, and .... um, marshmallows!

[b]4. what do you prefer, Anime or sit coms? (comedy series)[/b]

ANIME. I rarely even watch TV unless I'm watching anime.

[b]5. If you had tons of money, what are the 5 first things you would have bought? [/b]

CDs, a car, money aside for a small house, aid for college, & I guess clothes.

1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ?
Gambling. I owe a lot of cash already.

2. What's better (finally a "positive" question :laugh: ) being merciful or being generous?
Mercy man. Gotta show mercy.

3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself?
My model collection

Anime

1. The PG model series (Gundam)
2. The MG model series (Gundam)
3. A car
4. Food
5. Otaku

You took my idea ES.........lol

Gambling...

2. What's better (finally a "positive" question ) being merciful or being generous?

Merciful...

Well, if I had to go by myslef I couldn't take anyone...so that would rule out the whole "Who" part of the question...lol...I'd take a pocket knife and a lot of food and fresh water...

Anime

Some summer clothes(I need this!)
A big, chrome, cattle guard for the grill of my truck.
A new CPU...-_____-
Something nice for my g/f...
A giant flag-pole...

-Justin

[size=1]1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ?[b] Gambling problems[/b]

2. What's better (finally a "positive" question :laugh: ) being merciful or being generous? [b]Merciful[/b]

3. Who/what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself?[b] My Gameboy Advance, along with a few games.Of course I would also need plenty of water and snacks to come along with me.[/b]

4. What do you prefer, Anime or sit coms? (comedy series)[b] Anime[/b]

[b]?Videogames for all my game consoles.
?Summer Clothes & Shoes
?A Mustang GT for my brother, so he can drive me around.
?A newer better house for my mom, so she wouldn't complain about the small messy house were living in right now.
?A larger better quality TV[/b][/size]

1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad?

[b]If you're smart, you'll try to avoid both.[/b]

[b]To be merciful.[/b]

[b]Well, you didn't say desert island island, so I'd bring a good book to read on the plane ride and some money for snacks for when I got there.[/b]

[b]Anime. This being and anime board, I'm rather amused you put this question up...[/b]

[b]1. A quality set of colored pencils
2. A good solid book to read
3. A new computer
4. A pair of hiking boots
5. And I'd walk over to the neighborhood ice cream place and get a lemonade and a butter pecan waffle cone.[/b]

[B] Drinking Problem [/B]

2. What's better, being merciful or being generous?

[B] Merciful [/B]

3. Who/what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself?

[B] Cell Phone (With AIM) [/B]

4. What do you prefer, Anime or sit coms?

[B] Anime [/B]

[B] 1) My own computer
2) An O3Online account
3) DSL
4) Memory Chips
5) A new Video Capturing Card [/B]

Anyone see a pattern there?

1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ? drinking problem

2. What's better (finally a "positive" question ) being merciful or being generous? merciful

3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself? a gun

4. what do you prefer, Anime or sit coms? (comedy series) how about Mystery Science Theater 3000 (That show rules!):demon:

4 jets and and the moon (I would so build a giant "laser")
:devil:

1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? Gambling, because if you have a drink problem you are more likely to stop because you feel sick or something than having to completely run out of money first..if you gamble you don't stop until the money's all dried up..

2. What's better being merciful or being generous?
Being generous as long as you leave something for yourself..if you're merciful you could regret it (eg. spairing someone's life then they come back later to finish you off)

3. Who/what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself?
My bf Ian and lots of his music :haha:

Erm....anime...

1) All the clothes I've ever fallen in love with
2) All the music I've ever fallen in love with
3) All the odments (necklaces, pictures, orniments) I've ever fallen in love with
4) A HUGE house, fully furnished how I want
5) My very own horse, pair of bearded dragons, rainbow boa and dwarf monitor lizard :D :whoops:

[B]1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ?[/B]

I think Gambling because you can blow about 500 bucks in one shot.

[B]2. What's better (finally a "positive" question :laugh: ) being merciful or being generous?[/B]

Generous I'd say, but then my family is generous.

[B]3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself?[/B]

I would take my cat, though my Mom would probably kill me.

[B]4. what do you prefer, Anime or sit coms? (comedy series)[/B]

ANIME!!!

[B]5. If you had tons of money, what are the 5 first things you would have bought?[/B]

1. Every game system and game.
2. A Computer of my own.
3. A cool car for my brother.
4. A Bigger house for my mom.
5. A bigger house for my Dad.

1. either way, it sucks.
2. merciful.
3. my bf and/or a big pizza.
4. no contest: anime
5. games, a new dobok, all the cd's i want, buy the parts to make a catapault, a laptop.

:cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by rach [/i]
[B]1. either way, it sucks.
2. merciful.
3. my bf and/or a big pizza.
4. no contest: anime
5. games, a new dobok, all the cd's i want, buy the parts to make a catapault, a laptop.

:cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

hahaha I wouldnt let your bf see that you have a problem decided to take either him or a PIZZA to an island :-D

[COLOR=crimson] I feel the worse one is gambling. You could lose everything in one bet while it would take you a few drinks to lose everything.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=limegreen] Being merciful..if you learn to be merciful no one can ever say your real mean b/c you give your heart instead of an material item, such as money[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red] I would take my fiancee and my child with some matches (that is till we learn how to start fires on our own) and some building supplies w/ a book. Just in case we had to build a boat and leave the island. Along with a fishing pole, net and maybe a knife and a few other mediocre supllies to get us started[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue] ANIME ALL THE WAY[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple] My house, my car, my college education, my mom's house and her car. The rest would go into over sea accounts.[/COLOR]

[B]1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ? [/B]
[color=blue][size=1]Gambling problem [/color][/size]

[B]2. What's better (finally a "positive" question :laugh: ) being merciful or being generous? [/B]
[color=blue][isze=1] Being generous [/color][/size]

[B]3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself?[/B]
[color=blue][size=1]still thinking [/color][/size]

[B]4. what do you prefer, Anime or sit coms? (comedy series)[/B]
[color=blue][size=1] Anime [/color][/size]

[B]5. If you had tons of money, what are the 5 first things you would have bought?[/B]
[color=blue][size=1] House, car, education money, my parents house, my parents car [/color][/size]

A) Drinking! With gambling, you atleast have some luck.

A) Being Merciful. I am generous enough to be merciful.

A) I'd first take a boat in case i wanna comeback.

A) Anime 4 me!

A) I'd pay a doc to invent silencing pills for my cousin.
A pet
Part of the Amazon
Some sane TV channels
A car.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil-Sheep [/i]
[B]Here are 5 questions, hope you cooperate and answer them, thanks in advance.

Hope you cooperate, i'm anxious to see your replys! [/B][/QUOTE]

1:.....drinking problem.......
2: gererous
3: my boyfriend and thats it
4: anime
5: well money cant buy love so scratch that....i would.....buy

NOTHING i dont need money to be happy all i need is what i have right here.....me..my boyfriend....my family and LOVE.....money cant buy any of that

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Evil-Sheep [/i]
[B]

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=indigo]1.A drinking problem, because when you have a gambling problem you can at least turn to drinking for comfort.

2. I don't know any people who are generous but not merciful, but still, I'd have to say merciful

3. A lot of books...I've had it with people...

4. Well...the Simpsons is a sitcom, and the best show ever made, but, EXCLUDING the Simpsons, I would say Anime

5. A Nice Car
A House On A beach in The Cayman Islands
An Apartment in Manhattan
A House in the Mountains of NC
A Music Studio in New York[/color]

[B]1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ?[/b] equally bad... they both destroy lives.

[b]2. What's better (finally a "positive" question :laugh: ) being merciful or being generous?[/b] merciful, b/c you are automatically generous if you have mercy.

[b]3. Who//what will you take along If you have to travel to a far island all by urself?[/b] probably drugs, lol. my guitar. michael reese.

[b]4. what do you prefer, Anime or sit coms? (comedy series)[/b] what a stupid question, lol. ANIME FOREVER!

[b]5. If you had tons of money, what are the 5 first things you would have bought?[/b] house, car, good computer, drugs & alcohol &..... drumroll please... an oxblood colored gibson les paul custom studio addition electric guitar & a boss metal zone distortion pedal.

[color=red] drinking problem [/color]

[color=red] merciful [/color]

[color=red] Drew...[/color] :love:

[color=red] Anime [/color]

[color=red]
i would run as fast as i could to Suncoast... and but all the anime dvd's and any other dvd's I wanted.
then i would buy a pair of Dr Martin Combat boots. then I would buy tons of clothes and then go to manga house and buy thier DDR... and try to find that darn bunny[/color] :p

[SIZE=1][b]1. What's worse, drinking problem or gambling problem? maybe both of them are just as bad ?[/b][color=firebrick]Both of them are just as bad, and they work into each other too. If you're drinking then you're gambling with your health/life. If you're gambling then you're probably drinking too.[/color]

[b]2. What's better (finally a "positive" question) being merciful or being generous?[/b][color=firebrick]Generous. You [i]might[/i] say mercy is better because then you're automatically generous for being merciful. But think about mercy killing? Is that so generous? I don't think so.[/color]

[b]3. Who/what will you take along if you have to travel to a far island all by yourself?[/b][color=firebrick]Zeh... umm.. now this is kind of an ambiuous question. Do you mean I'm completely alone on the island? Like I'm stranded? If so, then I wouldn't travel there to begin with, lol. If you mean there are other people there but they are all native to the island and I don't speak their language nor do they mine, then I would bring the normal neccecities and a translator book thingy :p[/color]

[b]4. What do you prefer, Anime or sit coms? (comedy series)[/b][color=firebrick]Anime[/color]

[b]5. If you had tons of money, what are the 5 first things you would have bought?[/b][color=firebrick]Knowing me I probably wouldn't just spend it at all. And when I [i]would[/i] spend it, it would just be to pay bills or whatever. And maybe some stuff for myself, but jsut small stuff like CDs and movies... :p[/color][/size]