OtakuBoards

What Did U Think About Fight Club????

SSJ Gotenks ok

[color=crimson][size=1]I saw that movie about two weeks ago and I thought it was a brilliant idea. I loved it. The weird thing is though it got sort of old because the guy I'm dating was super OBSESSED with it, and he even went to the extreme of punching himself to see what it felt like... O.o;;; So I made him give it back to the person he was borrowing it from. But I still loved that movie. I just really HATED that one woman's hair...I just wanted her to BRUSH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anywho.... ^_^[/color][/size]

[SIZE=1][color=firebrick]... Well what an odd time to bring up the subject being that the movie is not neccesarily brand spanking new :p

I thought it was a great movie. One of my favorites for sure. Not many people can actually figure out what Edward Norton's character's real name was, lol. It's really not that hard. It's really obvious actually. And despite popular belief, it's not Jack. It makes you wonder how many people actually noticed that they never gave out his real name. I didn't notice until the second or third time I saw it. It was a brilliant movie though. I enjoyed it a lot.

And remember, sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken ;)[/SIZE][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Weirdest f-ing movie I've ever seen... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]LOL that's [i]exactly[/i] what I've heard about it. Haven't seen it yet though...[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=firebrick]... Not many people can actually figure out what Edward Norton's character's real name was, lol. It's really not that hard. It's really obvious actually. And despite popular belief, it's not Jack. It makes you wonder how many people actually noticed that they never gave out his real name. I didn't notice until the second or third time I saw it.
[/SIZE][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]That was the first time I had seen the movie and me and Ryan had this conversation about what his real name was. I think it was Tyler. Wouldn't it be frickin Tyler? Is that what it really is because I really really really want to know. And where did Jack come from? I never thought that...[/color][/size]

Did u guys know that brad pitt's character appears before he is even intruduce into the movie in the scene were edward nurton is in the counciling class when the councler is talking if u pause your dvd or tape at the right time u would see brad pit standing there with his arm on the councler.:eek: The way i caught it was i was watching the movie and i saw something just flash real quick so i was like what tha:eek:. there's alot of that sort of stuff in the movie.I dont know if u notice that cuz i just did.:D

Pause at the end before the credits come up and see what comes up.;)

I loved this movie. Must have seen it at least 6 times or so. The part I liked best was when he was in the hotel room and learned for the first time that he was Tyler Durden. Please put your trays up in their upright positions.

[color=royalblue] i [b] Love [/b] this movie!! it's a personal fave of kittie's! :love:

it's abstract which is how i think! so it's perfectly fitting for me! :twitch:

i also Loved the song at the end! Where's my Mind....great song!! [/color]

:wave: